SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 37 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by rc49ers Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:52 am

Josh Murray

1 hr · Instagram ·
Just me and my princess hangin' out and watchin' some football, such a love! ‪#‎Sabel‬ ‪#‎MyBaby‬ ‪#‎DogKisses‬ ‪#‎SoHappy‬

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 37 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 37 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 37 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 37 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:26 am

GuardianAngel wrote:If she's that far down, then he never unfollowed her to begin with. If he recently followed her, she'd be right next to Tenley at the top. That's why I didn't scroll down.

They never unfollowed each on Twitter, I checked every day since the break up.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:50 pm

Has anyone heard anything more about whether Josh is still doing financial advising or at Capstone?  He still has it listed as current on his LinkedIn, but he's not listed on the Capstone website anymore. Someone on this forum thought it was possible that they removed his name from the site once he became single due to girls trying to contact him. I was just curious if anyone has seluthed more info.

I know he's been busy with Advocare, but I don't think that's bringing in enough income to give up a day job just yet. I thought there was someone on this forum that had connections with a UPS driver that makes stops in the Capstone building. Can they possibly check this out? It sure appears he's staying in Atlanta for now atleast.

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:58 pm

When I looked at the postings from mm I looked thru her friends list and found josh fb. It says past:capstone. So I don't think he is working there anymore.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:05 pm

mamahamme wrote:When I looked at the postings from mm I looked thru her friends list and found josh fb. It says past:capstone. So I don't think he is working there anymore.
I was the one who posted a while back that he was removed from the Capstone website and also listed the info regarding his FB. 
IDK for sure, but suspect he quit Capstone for various reasons, one being to devote more time to Advocare. There are some financial institutions that salaries depend on cold calls and commission. I believe Capstone is one.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:25 am

Laudergirl wrote:....I don't think that's bringing in enough income to give up a day job just yet..
I've read that Josh received an $825,000 signing bonus when he was drafted by the Brewers. Plus $100,000 bonus to complete his degree. If he invested it wisely he may not need a day job.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:57 am

I would imagine he also lived off some of that money over the last 8-10 yrs. I know it sounds like a lot.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:59 am

^^^^^^ I agree Kasha. That was a while ago. He ptobdbly made smart investments but he still would likely need a day job.

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:02 am

Well I hope he finds a stable job so that he can resume normal living. BTW, does anyone know whether Aaron and Josh are living together? Or did Aaron get his own place since he went bed shopping with MM?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:51 am

^ I'm pretty sure Aaron has his own place in KC.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:54 am

Aaron. Is hanging out in atl during the off season so he probably has his own place

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:55 am

ThankMeLater wrote:^ I'm pretty sure Aaron has his own place in KC.

I think she was asking while he was in ATL for a few months of off season.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam