SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 38 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:58 am

Capstone was listed as his past on Facebook even during filming. If he did indeed quit, it must have happened in the past month or so. The capstone website was updated right around Christmas and Josh was still listed as an employee. He also mentioned it in many of their interviews, even their last one. Either he did quit within the past month or like someone else said, they took him down considering all of his contact information was listed.

In regards to Advocare, one of my best friends attended college in Tampa and played for her university's soccer team where the coach also did work for Advocare. She says her coach did the same thing essentially as Josh is doing right now and she says her coach made solid money from it. I won't give exact numbers, but it was a solid five figure amount. Like anything, the more involved you get and the bigger the team, the more money you make. If Josh was smart with his finances from his baseball career and previous jobs and now Advocare, he should be very stable financially IMO. Advocare is like any other sales job. You sell and market/promote a product, plan events, etc. I might not like the product, but plenty of people do and it can be viewed as an actual job given the time and work you put in and the solid money you get. My friend has mentioned before that her coach would tell her he wouldn't be involved with Advocare if the financial benefits weren't worth it because it was a lot of work.

He's said before he's very interested in doing financial work for professional athletes, so it wouldn't surprise if that's where he heads or at least tries to and his work with Advocare would certainly help given many professional athletes, especially NFL players, use Advocare and also promote it like Drew Brees.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 38 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by nannymargie Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:39 am

As per MM FB page:

Thursday night in Tampa Josh & Aaron are going to discuss AdvoCare products for safe & effective muscle & weight gain (Elite Performance) as well as weight loss (the infamous 24 Day Challenge), overall wellness, aging & other products. PM if you are interested in attending.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:12 pm

Yupp Ash you're right. The money is good which is why he initially joined. I'm also sure his popularity from the ette has brought in many new people as well.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:17 pm

However, that fame and fortune wouldn't have been as much had he not been chosen as F1
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:21 pm

aviej wrote:However, that fame and fortune wouldn't have been as much had he not been chosen as F1

Yup and he has Andi to thank for that. I don't think this show has ever had a power couple like this before.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:26 pm

^^^^^ Yes, I think they were very popular as a couple. I know I loved them together and wish they still could make it work. But I also think that had Josh not been Andi's F1, we would be watching him as the Bachelor right now and not Chris. I think Josh was just that popular with fans on his own and not just as part of JODI.

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:37 pm

^ I agree 100%. Josh was the most popular guy during Andi's season. Oh how I wish he waa the bachelor instead of Chris... Lol

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:40 pm

True I agree with you Laudergirl. However his fan base increased as he continue throughout the show. No doubt that they were a power couple. I'm not sure if "power" would be a term to describe any of the past couples, IMO. **edited**
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:43 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:^ I agree 100%. Josh was the most popular guy during Andi's season. Oh how I wish he waa the bachelor instead of Chris... Lol

I also think that Josh would have been more entertaining to watch. He just has a more bubbly personality that works for TV. Chris seems rather dull to me so that the producers have to compensate for the lack of personality by bringing in a colorful cast, a comedian and some fun dates, IMO.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:50 pm

aviej wrote:True I agree with you Laudergirl. However his fan base increased as he continue throughout the show. No doubt that they were a power couple. I'm not sure if "power" would be a term to describe any of the past couples, IMO. **edited**
:yes: I agree.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:11 pm

This is a Josh Fan thread. That means only positive posts about Josh.

Posts have been deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:39 pm

blakesailors07 Join the party for the Lean in 13 Challenge Monday February 2nd and start lookin sexy for ur Bae before Valentines dae rolls around! 

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 38 10946387_1602492776640603_1240341350_n

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Discussions

+70
officeRules
mtnlvr55
notarose
julychild
nuts2uiam