SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 3:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm going to cut Robert some slack. He was suicidal after they split last year. His kids wouldn't talk to him. He's had a difficult time.

I'm happy to see him happy.

Fox News

I agree with you GA. It's not like he was having an affair with Kym, he was already in the divorce process. I think it's great they're dating, they both seem so happy, hope it works out for them.

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by sara11 Tue May 12, 2015 4:09 pm

Wow Rumer and Val just keep impressing me - they deserve the win! Love the way Val treats Rumer as well, so kind.

Riker and Allison were also phenomenal - loved their contemporary.  

Nastia was also good but I don't get why the judges ooh'd and aah'd over her second dance so much.

Noah has improved so much but I hope he is going tonight bc imo the others are much better dancers and moreover, performers.

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 12, 2015 5:12 pm

^^ The judges loved Nastia and Derek's dance because it was in honor of Len who came up with the concept. There are rumors (not yet confirmed) that this will be his last season so he can do be involved with only the UK version so he won't have to keep traveling back and forth.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 8367-910 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 I_got_13 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 5:34 pm

I believe Len just got married last year so he will want to stay in the UK to be with his wife. So it will be his last year I do believe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Tue May 12, 2015 6:11 pm

This was the best semifinal ever!! I have no idea who will go home tonight. My hope is that Rumer and Val will win the mirrorball trophy this season. :cutesmile!:
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue May 12, 2015 6:24 pm

I thought they announced on the show that it was Len's last season and I thought Len confirmed it...am I completely wrong on that?  I could have sworn they announced it on the 10th anniversary special!

Found this: http://www.eonline.com/news/604346/len-goodman-is-leaving-dancing-with-the-stars
Source E! Online.

But I don't see where it was announced during filming....

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 12, 2015 6:41 pm

I thought they said as far back as last season that this would be Len's last?

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 Samuel10DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 Samuel10 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 Family10DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 Samuel15DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue May 12, 2015 6:44 pm

Nope, I think Len was under contract through this season....everything I heard was that THIS would be his last season. Even last season I was hearing "after the spring show"....which is what that article above says too.

My only hangup is: I can't find anything CURRENT that says it's his last season.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue May 12, 2015 6:50 pm

Yeah the show hasn't officially announced it just the media seems to think so.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 8367-910 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 I_got_13 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 E5kqdm15 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue May 12, 2015 7:17 pm

I think, more or less that was a bit of a tribute to Len last night. 
Contraire to most of your feeling's towards Len he will be missed 
by me. He leant a bit of class to the show which is necessary for
the judging of Ballroom Dancing, most of the time he was correct
in his critique. It was sweet of Juliann and Derek to express their 
affection for him knowing him since they were 9 and 12. My opinion
Only

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue May 12, 2015 7:42 pm

I didn't mind Len as a judge .... I just don't like the nepotism shown to Derek and Mark by ALL the judges That's my beef with the show.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue May 12, 2015 7:48 pm

Max64 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I'm going to cut Robert some slack. He was suicidal after they split last year. His kids wouldn't talk to him. He's had a difficult time.

I'm happy to see him happy.

Fox News

I agree with you GA.  It's not like he was having an affair with Kym, he was already in the divorce process. I think it's great they're dating, they both seem so happy, hope it works out for them.

I too am happy for Robert and Kym. I read too that he was suicidal over the end of his marriage and his kids reaction to him. His church saved him by putting him to work with homeless people and it changed his perspective on life. I always thought he was the class act of the Sharks. He also seemed to genuinely enjoy and appreciate his time on DWTS. I don't know the inner workings of this show the way I do the Bachelor and the Bachelorette, so I don't know all the nepotism etc. involved in the judging. I will miss Len- I think he genuinely loves dance and wants to see it remain "pure."  I also would love to see Rumer win but we will see. I am enjoying all of your comments- trying to stay unspoiled for the Bachelorette this season so am focusing on this show instead!!!

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+48
blessed66
Brill
JMFan
Kristinkko
sara11