SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 17 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by albean99 Sun May 10, 2015 6:32 pm

veg_out wrote:Fun part of the season is upon us: fight to the finish, I'm expecting. I also think that the elimination this week is going to be a heartbreaker.

All four of the finalists deserve to be there and win. It depends on the story that the show wants to tell plus the fans. Riker is fantastic, just pure joy out there. But will they let him win? The bottom-two nonsense has more to do with the show's success in gaining viewers in the youth demographic than him really being in jeopardy. Rumer, I now have mixed feelings about her winning. This season hasn't been Val's best choreography--he's operating in extremes: either very simple if not basic or elaborate productions that lack content. Of any season when he should've won, it was Zendaya's.

Nastia and Noah, I'd be happy with them in 3rd and 4th.  Noah, though, is a sentimental favorite for his impressive abilities given his limits. Truly incredible. Nastia, I wonder if it was any other pro would the show go to these lengths to keep her in the competition? If the show wants to tell the story of her overcoming every obstacle, she'll win. Would they give Sasha a MBT too?

I think that they will have Derek face-off with Val like season 16, only this time Val will win. Can't wait to watch the next two weeks!

Bean and stuck, hi  great to hear from you!

:Hi!!: Veg.  I'm hoping that Noah goes next. He is impressive but he's not the best dancer. I know Riker won't win but he's my favorite. I really thought I would like Nastia because she used to live here but just don't so I'm rooting for Rumor to win.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 17 Empty Re: DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

Post by SafronSahara Sun May 10, 2015 7:46 pm

Nastia comes off super cold. Despite her technical skills I can't seem to get behind her. I've been Team Rallison and Valenrue since the beginning. Alison is such am incredible dancer and it's been a joy to watch someone who can keep up with her on the floor.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Mon May 11, 2015 8:50 pm

I'm not sure where to put this but it seems Robert and Kym really are a couple and got caught by the paps this weekend - they are very cute IMO

Robert and Kym

Mods, I apologize if this is the wrong place - please feel free to move/delete
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 11, 2015 10:47 pm

Thanks yrkiemommy! I'm so happy for him. I hope it's the beginning of a lasting relationship!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 11, 2015 11:44 pm

Kym posted a couple pictures this weekend that teased he might be with her. I think they're adorable but I can't imagine how I'd feel if I was one of his kids.

Last edited by lipsis on Tue May 12, 2015 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 17 Samuel10DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 17 Samuel10 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 17 Family10DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 17 Samuel15DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 17 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Mon May 11, 2015 11:48 pm

lipsis, any specific reason or just that it's so public?
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 12, 2015 12:05 am

^^ you mean his kids? Just that he's divorcing their mother or is newly divorced and now he's acting like a lovesick teenager on national TV. Like I said, I think they're darling but if I put myself in their shoes, it might be hurtful. Jmo

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 17 Samuel10DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 17 Samuel10 DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 17 Family10DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 17 Samuel15DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 17 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Tue May 12, 2015 9:22 am

veg_out wrote:Fun part of the season is upon us: fight to the finish, I'm expecting. I also think that the elimination this week is going to be a heartbreaker.

All four of the finalists deserve to be there and win. It depends on the story that the show wants to tell plus the fans. Riker is fantastic, just pure joy out there. But will they let him win? The bottom-two nonsense has more to do with the show's success in gaining viewers in the youth demographic than him really being in jeopardy. Rumer, I now have mixed feelings about her winning. This season hasn't been Val's best choreography--he's operating in extremes: either very simple if not basic or elaborate productions that lack content. Of any season when he should've won, it was Zendaya's.

Nastia and Noah, I'd be happy with them in 3rd and 4th.  Noah, though, is a sentimental favorite for his impressive abilities given his limits. Truly incredible. Nastia, I wonder if it was any other pro would the show go to these lengths to keep her in the competition? If the show wants to tell the story of her overcoming every obstacle, she'll win. Would they give Sasha a MBT too?

I think that they will have Derek face-off with Val like season 16, only this time Val will win. Can't wait to watch the next two weeks!

Bean and stuck, hi  great to hear from you!

I completely agree that it will be a Derek & Val face off. For me, Nastia's last dance with Derek/Len was the dance of the night. I loved seeing Len dance...and this is his last year on DWTS so what a great way for him to go out....I loved it! Having said that, I'm team Valenrue all the way. Smiley

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 12, 2015 9:29 am

I'm going to cut Robert some slack. He was suicidal after they split last year. His kids wouldn't talk to him. He's had a difficult time.

I'm happy to see him happy.

Fox News

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 12, 2015 11:07 am

I'm sure Derek will be miraculously recovered to dance in the finale next week.He and his ego wouldnt want anyone else to get a little glory.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue May 12, 2015 11:16 am

I love Derek, I think he is really good at what he does. I love his creative mind. Great Dancer!!!

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 17 Cather10DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 17 -the-b12DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 17 Bach1212DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 17 Bachel10DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 17 Wecsrp12DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*  - Page 17 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 12, 2015 12:17 pm

Oh I think hes very talented and I respect that. He is a showman for sure. I just have Hough fatigue . I'm tired of his preferential treatment. His milking an injury every season. And the way he plays the audience (he's not in the cast, he is in the cast). JMO

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 20 - General Discussion - *Spoilers - Sleuthing*

+48
blessed66
Brill
JMFan
Kristinkko
sara11