SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by BowenAnderson Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:54 am

There is no way he and Becca had a shot and he knew it. They definitely had chemistry.
Whitney is really a remarkable and beautiful person, there is no way I would consider him being with her settling. IMO
Seeing her in real life now, Becca would have never even made it with him to ATFR. She is adorable and deserves someone like...um, Ben H or Robert Mills. Smiley

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by northernviewer Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:34 pm

The fact that Chris never loved Whitney isn't due to whether Whitney is a good person or not ... It's about mutual chemistry ... Which is what all relationships are based in. One sided relationships don't last long ... Period.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:48 pm

I still think they had a good shot, better than a Chris and Becca pairing - assuming he was the person he sold himself as. Knowing now that he's full of crap, obviously that changes things a bit laugh out loud.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:33 pm

northernviewer wrote:The fact that Chris never loved Whitney isn't due to whether Whitney is a good person or not ... It's about mutual chemistry ... Which is what all relationships are based in.  One sided relationships don't last long ... Period.  

Good and realistic perspective...you hit the nail on the head.
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:56 pm

Good post and I agree, NV.  I think Whitney was his best option based on what he claimed he wanted in a partner and relationship.  Honestly, I feel like any girl/relationship he chose to continue after the show, would've ended up the same way.  They'd have all been pretty much been one sided, even though he may have had more chemistry and interest in and with several other girls.  Simply because he's full of crap (totally agree with you on this Bleu!) and didn't want a relationship only the fame, attention and spotlight the show gave him.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:07 pm

I swore I would not write one more word about Chris, but here goes anyhow:

He really is not needed on the farm; he has a manager and probably a whole crew to do the "farming" aspect. He is on the farm because he needs the emotional support from having his family close by.

Had he been a little braver and moved to a larger city, he might have found a match by himself. He is not a "poor boy" living down on the farm for financial reasons. He knows his "topic" and could have made h imself a career in agrobusiness or something related.

There, I've said it!! JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:34 pm

JMO, but I think that Whitney/Chris had the worst chances of making it because Chris never loved Whitney (just seemed to admire and respect her). No matter how awfully matched and dysfunctional some of the relationships in the past were, I truly believe that most of the final couples in the last 6-7 years believed that they were in love. Without that, it doesn't matter if you want the same things in life or have the same values. Without mutual love and chemistry and passion, there's just no point.

At the end of the day, there was no one in that group of women that he was capable of loving AND who shared the same values as him. Despite what Becca said on the show, I think that she has been in love (Dez) and that's why she knew she wasn't ever going to get there was Chris.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:55 pm

My opinion is that Whitney was so deep in the Bach bubble that she wasn't seeing Chris for who he really was. She had this idea in her head before the M&G about being a farmers wife and that she was going to say and do all the right things to "win" him. Becca on the other hand remained sane and realistic and didn't buy into the Buubble effect. Chris and Whit just weren't a match.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:06 am

northernviewer wrote: I saw this coming a mile away!  The edit, whether we like it or not, tells the real story.  He fell hard for Britt...then Becca... And settled for Whitney when Becca wouldn't commit and he was afraid of a rejection at FRC so he went with the sure thing.  It was as simple as that.  They stayed together longer than they would have I think, due to him being on DWTS.  

YES ! Exactly.
Whitney was plan B (or C) and it was obvious he was not in love with her.
At the end, Becca was the one he wanted but because of the engagement and the show, couldn't take the risk of not having the happy ending with Becca.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:59 am

Saw this on tv the other day and had a good  laugh out loud  

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 64 8367-910 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 64 I_got_13 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 64 E5kqdm15 Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 64 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:25 pm

Thanks Linds. Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 64 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:30 pm

L 911, Now that is my kind of funny!!!!!
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan