SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by BowenAnderson Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:44 am

So this morning when asked what happened with Whitney...They had previously asked if you can fall in love with 2 people, and can you really fall in love.

He said, I really did fall in love with her. He said, if they are going to talk about what happened they she would need to be by his side. He did not want to talk about it without her.

Got to say, a little bit of redemption here. I do respect that he would not talk about it.
Will still stick by ... I think she called it off.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:57 am

I think she did, also.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:00 am

Has the GMA show aired already this morning? I see it's coming up. Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 71 1710264613
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:09 am

I am in Georgia-may have been on a different time zone than you. It was in the 8:30 segment.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:20 am

BowenAnderson wrote:I am in Georgia-may have been on a different time zone than you.  It was in the 8:30 segment.

I'm in MN I think it's coming up. I would love to know what really happened in that relationship. I'm glad he said he did love W.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:03 pm

BowenAnderson wrote:So this morning when asked what happened with Whitney...They had previously asked if you can fall in love with 2 people, and can you really fall in love.

He said, I really did fall in love with her.  He said, if they are going to talk about what happened they she would need to be by his side.  He did not want to talk about it without her.

Got to say, a little bit of redemption here.  I do respect that he would not talk about it.  
Will still stick by ... I think she called it off.

It really applaud Chris for that. Good for him. How refreshing is it to hear him say he knows they were on a public dating show but some things should still be private between them and if discussed only done so together. I was so glad he said that - a show of maturity and respect to Whitney too.

I still like the guy, even though I might be the only one left giggling He might not have been the best to Whitney, and may be a bit more of a fame-whore than I'd like but he has publicly been a gentleman and a mature adult, IMO. Someone sitting a couple chairs over who did a boohoo interview and is now writing a book could take notes on what taking the high road with class actually looks like, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:05 pm

Kudos Chris, and maybe a wee dig at Andi laugh out loud.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 71 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:14 pm

He said, if they are going to talk about what happened they she would need to be by his side. He did not want to talk about it without her.
My first reaction to reading this was that he doesnt want to talk about what happened because he never loved her or he lied to her. Since he knows she wont do interviews with him, he conveniently does not have to lie about it .
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:14 pm

Rolly wrote:Has the GMA show aired already this morning? I see it's coming up. Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 71 1710264613

I just posted links on Kaitlyn's media thread.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:26 pm

Chris knows if he says anything like he did not love Whitney he will get backlash for it and I think he does want fame so he wants to come off looking good to the public and I believe Whitney called it off because she realized chris was only in it for the fame
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:35 pm

He's already been stupid enough to say in that one interview it was all for the show and he received backlash.  That can't help his fame loving ego to have everyone hating on him.  So, while it sounds respectful to say he won't talk without her, he already has.  He's just covering his butt and trying to dig himself out the hole he made for himself.

Maybe he means well, but one interview where he's being respectful now, does not make him all wonderful for me.  Maybe if he continues to be respectful and goes away, I'll begin to like him more.  

All this is JMHO, though...   Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:24 pm

JMO. I think he left a "sour" taste in everyone's mouth. They have broken up; I think it is time for him and all of us to move on.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan