SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:56 pm

hdman wrote:MEandI and Chris are two peas in the pod

Or two peas in the panties.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by kimberlyg Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:57 pm

Ugh, of course he would be the type to send dick pics.  So gross.

Also, not shocked that two of his answers were about hanging out and drinking.  Maybe he should have picked Kaitlyn after all laugh out loud.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:12 am

MeUndies.. can we call her that? LOL.

Fear of failure..? Yeah, I hope he fails and crawls into a hole and never comes out!!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:55 pm

One thing that comes to mind, rather than just wanting to be out in the public, he might be financially strapped. After all, he was without income for almost two years. REMINDER, just because one is worth a million dollars on paper, does not mean a healthy cash flow.

His almost panic desire to be out in front of the public, could easily be because he is hurtning financially. You know he is cashing in on his appearances. His stating they have a manager to take his place on the farm, could easily eat up what his share of the profits might be.

I would bet his motivation is money driven

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:56 pm

So, just happened to check out The Great Love Debate website since he's supposed to be appearing on it and noticed that his show for tomorrow night has been Cancelled!

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:07 pm

Well, I can't say I would want to hear him talk about love.  So not surprised others might not be jumping at the chance either.  

Personally, I don't think his desire to be in the public eye has as much to do with money as wanting the fame and attention that goes with being a celeb, as D-list as he is.  Yes, the easy money from endlessly promoting products, going on multiple reality shows, or doing multiple appearance is nice.  But I can't say I feel sorry for him... No one forced him to go on either the Bach or 'Ette or continue on to DWTS.  Had he actually worked on a relationship or kept it his mouth shut, been a little classy and not said it was all for show, he might have more fans and people interested in seeing, hearing and meeting him.  If he's running low on funds, he could actually go back to the farm and his other businesses and do some real, old fashioned hard work.  JHMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:35 pm

Chris Soules is a perfect example of how being lead is not all it's cracked up to be. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron2 Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:39 pm

Ladybug, just remember he was bragging on acquiring lots of property in a short amount of time. That takes a lot of cashflow. In addition, people in the farming business generally get paid once a year on crops. That can lead to some really dry periods

Cameron2

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:58 pm

He wasn't without income for the past year though. The Bachelor gig pays tens of thousands and DWTS hundreds of thousands as far as I know. Sounds like a pretty good pay day to me. Highly doubt he needs a handful of people to pay just to shake his hand.

I found this pic funny: https://instagram.com/p/6Z1rOwJ5Vf/?taken-by=witneycarson
I think Witney brought her boyfriend along to keep Chris at arm's length.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:59 pm

I think it's probably a combination of liking the extra cash, enjoying the attention, and getting to do interesting stuff that a farmer in Iowa (and a pretty dull one) would never have the chance to do if he weren't a (cough) "celebrity". I imagine he'll continue to accept whatever comes his way until the offers stop coming, when he'll have no choice but to slink back home and resume his boring life.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:09 pm

If he didn't enjoy the attention he wouldn't have gone on the show in the first place.  He returned as the lead, willingly and enjoyed all benefits that came from it, including DWTS which cost him what could've been a wonderful life long relationship.  He then chose to say in an interview everything with Whitney was for the show. Had he kept his whiskey drinking, no lipped mouth shut...he might have kept some fans.

Having grown up in the south, in a town where farming is a large portion of the communities income, job and life...I understand how farming works.  I also know that they tend to work their butts off, would give you the shirts off their own backs if you needed it, and often take on other jobs to make ends meet if necessary.  None that I know of would run to a reality tv show for an income and then continue to jump from show to show or appearance to appearance all while claiming they just want to find the love of their life, get married have babies and live happily ever after on the farm.  They'd actually live on the farm and do what necessary to make ends meet.

Farming was not his only job or form of income before he went on the Bach and 'Ette.  If he can't manage money, investments and savings from all his shows, appearances, purchases (no matter how big or small) then that's his problem.  Again, I can't find sympathy for him.  If he needs money, I'm sure he could actually leave fame behind and return to Iowa, his businesses and the farm and make ends meet.  Maybe he couldn't live as lavashishly as he has been the last few years on ABC's dime, but he could make ends meet and live a happy comfortable life.  

Obviously we're not going to see eye to eye on this, so I'll step off my :soapbox and just agree to disagree.  As always, JMHO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:12 pm

mindless wrote:He wasn't without income for the past year though. The Bachelor gig pays tens of thousands and DWTS hundreds of thousands as far as I know. Sounds like a pretty good pay day to me. Highly doubt he needs a handful of people to pay just to shake his hand.

I found this pic funny: https://instagram.com/p/6Z1rOwJ5Vf/?taken-by=witneycarson
I think Witney brought her boyfriend along to keep Chris at arm's length.

Hahahahaha......  This is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time.  I love how Witney is leaning into her boyfriend and Chris is the 3rd wheel.  So hilarious.  mindless, ITA with you that Witney made certain her boyfriend was there. Thanks for sharing!!! giggling cantstopl Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 76 3806527698
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan