SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by rhondam Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:59 pm

I did not know he was so Bach savvy. I lumped him in the same simple category as Brian and Dylan and LOL, yes I did assume he wrote the notes because he wasn't the best verbal communicator. I do agree he shouldn't have asked Whitney to marry him.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2  - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

Post by Seabear Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:49 pm

CS post season behavior toward Whitney was appalling.  Not a gentleman at all.  Part time farmer, full time fame seeker.   JMO

I'm sure he'll enjoy watching Becca on Ben's season.  Ouch! giggling
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:00 pm

Ouch is right!! ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:50 am

It probably won't even fizz on him, he's to busy with his so called dancing, he's moved on to chasing other women jmo

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:44 am

FLChica wrote:^^ Chris was very willing to do whatever TPTB wanted him to do on MeAndI's season in order to get his own starring gig. Did anyone really think it was his idea to write her those pathetic little notes? Rolling Eyes Chris is many things, but stupid is not one of them. Of course he knew DWTS was a very real possibility, especially if he played along and proposed to Whitney who clearly loved him. 

He was definitely infatuated with Becca, but he knew she had no interest in him. Her only interest was travel, girlfriend fun and screen time. 

I don't blame him for not falling in love. I do blame him for repeatedly publicly humiliating Whitney.

That sounds awful. How did he humiliate Whitney? What happened specifically and where (so I can go watch it)?

Becca should have been eliminated much much sooner. Either she just wasn't attracted to him or she has some real intimacy issues that she needs to overcome on her own first. She was definitely there wasting time and space that could have been taken by someone who actually knows herself well enough to know what she wants. I think Chris definitely would have picked her if she had actually been interested. It's sad she got so far without even liking him though.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:25 am

After the finale of DWTS, they were out and he got a little trapped by paparazzi. He did not behave like a gentleman. It is out there on you tube somewhere.

On GMA, CS said that he actually had fallen in love with Whitney. IMO he did. I think things were going well until DWTS. I believe that she called things off towards the end of DWTS. I believe that he tried to make things up to her for a couple of weeks after that, but it was too late.
I do think they were both saddened by their break-up. I think they have also been in communication with each other since that time.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:01 pm

^^^^ Totally disagree. He was never in love with whitney and whit knew this. Things started falling apart long before DWTS. Chris is seeking fame and not sure if it has aired yet, but he is on another cooking reality show with Rachael Ray.

Whit can and will do MUCH better than Chris. Smiley

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:39 pm

Yeah he's on celebrity edition of worst cooks. I saw part of it yesterday.

Sheesh. Does this guys even have fans? How is he likable? Lol.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:08 pm

I am certainly no Chris fan, but I do think because she looked perfect on paper and was head over heels for him, she was what his family wanted for him, and production was encouraging it too, he thought he'd try to fake it until they made it, she got smart and dumped him, or until TPTB said "ok, it's been long enough, you can break up now."  But I have to disagree with Whit knowing how he felt.  I think she thought he was all in like she was both in love and in wanting to make the relationship work.  Since she went on for him and had feelings out of the limo for him, she may have thought if his feelings weren't as strong as hers, they'd develop in the real world.  But instead the idiot put the relationship "on hold" during DWTS, took her for granted and treated her poorly and was about as far from a gentleman as you can get to her.  He acted gentlemanly to his mom and his dancer partner in the DWTS videos but couldn't bring himself to act even civilly towards her.  

IMO, the farmer is far from a prince or prize and it may take a while to find someone who wants to put up with him and his inflated ego. Whitney will find someone who truly appreciates her when the time is right.  And if she was smart, she'd not bother to waste anymore time on him.  Communicating occasionally and/or staying friendly with his family is one thing, but I personally wouldn't give him the time of day after seeing his actions towards her.

But this is all JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:10 pm

^^clapping!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:22 pm

Ladybug82 Good Post I agree score
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:57 pm

I agree with all of this.
Maybe I am delusional, but I give him the benefit of the doubt about being in love with Whitney.
Totally agree that seeking fame was a higher priority than building his relationship with her.
As far as staying in communication I agree Ladybug. I am hopeful Whitney will find someone awesome. She looks so happy and really good. She far outshines CS. He was pretty lucky.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Discussion - #2

+114
Cameron2
mysthelma
bluwavz
northernviewer
mizzoufan