SELECT CONTENT

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Page 21 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:02 am

Titou wrote:
so what is the consensus then

do you think after tonight it is Ben or not?

consensus? :laughingoutlou

me, personally? nothing in that interview changed my mind. There wasn't much to it. Still on the tram, 100% :27:

Back to top Go down

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by cupcakes Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:03 am

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion - Page 21 S610Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion - Page 21 S310Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion - Page 21 S710

:sprinklehearts

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:03 am

Diana wrote:
Titou wrote:

I wouldn't be suprized. She seemed really happy to talk about Ben IMO

Playing devil's advocate....maybe she was really happy to talk about him because she knew she wouldn't be giving much away? That there are no longer any feelings there because she's with JP.
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:04 am

Beeleever wrote:
Titou wrote:

No, I think it was too much Ben in our faces. Not one mention of anyone else. And I'm really trying to be subjective here. Ash and Ben have a great time together, though. :Nod:

okay that makes sense..... too obvious because the public is definitely rooting for JP so they want to justify the F2 position

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:04 am

She didn't really light up when talking about Ben the way she did when JK mentioned JP a few weeks ago.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:04 am

Calling it a night... but do have to say, after this show and another do-not-believe-the-tabloids comment (like Leno), I'm once again getting that "vibe" again... that she's not engaged, she's "hitched".

I still can't guess what all of the Chrystie business in the previews is about... Do they bring up her deceased ex-boyfriend? Does JP remind the family too much of him? Does Ashley discuss how JP "got her over" the Bentley Heartbreak and they all fall for him? Do they all support her in that final hour after the usual volcanic cursefest? I don't know, but there's a 50% it all gets resolved either between May 11 and 13 in Vomo... or post-show and before ATFR. Maybe her cryfest at FRC is just about letting F2 go.

It is very unlikely Ben is F1 at this point, unless they have really bamboozled us all big time. Yet, Fleiss may have "sweatened the pot" for him. He may not be suffering that much. He may have even known well ahead of time his "standing". That clip was shown for high comedy, but Lopez didn't really discuss whether or not he could be "the one". He promptly brought up Bentley right on cue. Asked if she's engaged and she sidestepped around him the same way she did Leno.

Last edited by JBF on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:08 am; edited 2 times in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:05 am

cupcakes wrote:Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion - Page 21 S610Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion - Page 21 S310Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion - Page 21 S710

:sprinklehearts

definitely beautiful..........

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:05 am

Titou wrote:last time with ali, lopez asked her and she responded in spanish which was our clue

here he NEVER asked anything, prepared his own toes....... like he already knew no?

He obviously knew in advance they were going to show that clip, so it wouldn't surprise me that it was planned. I don't think it was a shout out for the F1. I am more than prepared to be wrong, however.

Last edited by Beeleever on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:05 am

mnmhughes wrote:She didn't really light up when talking about Ben the way she did when JK mentioned JP a few weeks ago.

yes that is right but I think she got a huuuuuuge coaching about tonight's show

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:07 am

noobsleuth wrote:I didn't see Ali's interview with GL but the whole drunken scene (in retrospect) was a little off putting. Maybe it reminded me too much of Jed. I just think what her mid 30's finace think of that? Maybe RS does change his prediction to Ben but right now I can't say I was floored by her interview. Sorry. JMO

JP is the guy who likes to hang out at the beach with some booze. LOL. I think he'll probably roll his eyes and think she's cute in that scene, as I'm sure he thinks about everything. Jed was WAY more gross and creepy than that the toe scene IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:08 am

There was nothing romantic about the clip, it was just hilarious. She's been having a great time with Ben all season so it's nothing new. She reiterated that Ben did not stay with her on the last date and that she was concerned about what the other guys thought. Tptb know that ben is not as popular so it's a good strategy to advertise him a little more. Some people still can't tell Ben from Dino.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:09 am

The only thing I got from this interview is that.....

She is really really happy with her decision and back to her bubbly cute self! That's good enough for me. :happybear:

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

+45
moonchild
LibbyBell
ironcat
philphan
Nativenewyorker