SELECT CONTENT

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by JBF Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:10 am

Pattycake92 wrote:There was nothing romantic about the clip, it was just hilarious. She's been having a great time with Ben all season so it's nothing new. She reiterated that Ben did not stay with her on the last date and that she was concerned about what the other guys thought. Tptb know that ben is not as popular so it's a good strategy to advertise him a little more. Some people still can't tell Ben from Dino.

BINGO! I almost forgot about that! The "guyssssss"... as if more than one was really concerned!!!!!

Just like all of her comments about making the guyssssssssssssssssss happy and we keep getting shots of you-know-who during those voice-overs.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by noobsleuth Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:11 am

Alanna wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:I didn't see Ali's interview with GL but the whole drunken scene (in retrospect) was a little off putting. Maybe it reminded me too much of Jed. I just think what her mid 30's finace think of that? Maybe RS does change his prediction to Ben but right now I can't say I was floored by her interview. Sorry. JMO

JP is the guy who likes to hang out at the beach with some booze. LOL. I think he'll probably roll his eyes and think she's cute in that scene, as I'm sure he thinks about everything. Jed was WAY more gross and creepy than that the toe scene IMO.

Thanks A. Maybe I will have a good sleep and come back to it in the morning. 👋

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion - Page 22 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:12 am

cupcakes wrote:The only thing I got from this interview is that.....

She is really really happy with her decision and back to her bubbly cute self! That's good enough for me. :happybear:

ME TOOOOO handwave Looking forward to that video CC :D

"Love Never Fails"
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:13 am

JBF wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:There was nothing romantic about the clip, it was just hilarious. She's been having a great time with Ben all season so it's nothing new. She reiterated that Ben did not stay with her on the last date and that she was concerned about what the other guys thought. Tptb know that ben is not as popular so it's a good strategy to advertise him a little more. Some people still can't tell Ben from Dino.

BINGO! I almost forgot about that! The "guyssssss"... as if more than one was really concerned!!!!!

Just like all of her comments about making the guyssssssssssssssssss happy and we keep getting shots of you-know-who during those voice-overs.

and we know that she sure did not care about ames and lucas

and constantine had his date already and surely not ryan that she knew in advance was going home one way or another

so yep she was concerned about ONE GUY .......

ok,,,, thank you..... I was a bit afraid here but I see that I can remain on the JP boat yes

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:13 am

cupcakes wrote:The only thing I got from this interview is that.....

She is really really happy with her decision and back to her bubbly cute self! That's good enough for me. :happybear:

word Good enough for me, too. I just want to sit back and enjoy the ride these last 3 shows. The first 3 were so awful, I think we've all earned it :sending flowers

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:13 am

noobsleuth wrote:
Alanna wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:I didn't see Ali's interview with GL but the whole drunken scene (in retrospect) was a little off putting. Maybe it reminded me too much of Jed. I just think what her mid 30's finace think of that? Maybe RS does change his prediction to Ben but right now I can't say I was floored by her interview. Sorry. JMO

JP is the guy who likes to hang out at the beach with some booze. LOL. I think he'll probably roll his eyes and think she's cute in that scene, as I'm sure he thinks about everything. Jed was WAY more gross and creepy than that the toe scene IMO.

I think JP would rather watch 10 toe scenes than 1 suntan lotion scene.... :P :P
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:15 am

She looked awfully cute again tonight. She has gotten to be a pro at these inteviews. She is spontaneous, clever and flirty, and she is great at holding to the boundaries set for her. She must be a dream for Cassie to work with post-show.

I thought at first Lopez was talking about Ben's fantasy date rather than the non-overnight. He is way out of date with the Bentley question - obviously he doesnt watch the show.
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:15 am

mnmhughes wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I think JP would rather watch 10 toe scenes than 1 suntan lotion scene.... :P :P

rofl rofl JP's poor "chapped ass" probably is going to need some serious lotion after these next three episodes.
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:16 am

rofl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:16 am

mnmhughes wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
Alanna wrote:

:laughingoutlou

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:16 am

mnmhughes wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Well, if somehow Ben ends up being F1, Ben is going to have to block out a WHOLE lot of stuff w/her and JP ... including all of that kissy face stuff at the skating rink and her red chin at the end of the date.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:17 am

black_tears wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
Alanna wrote:

rofl rofl JP's poor "chapped ass" probably is going to need some serious lotion after these next three episodes.

They'll probably together both this weekend and finale weekend and taping ATFR Monday, I'm sure she'll, uh, keep him occupied. :awesome:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

+45
moonchild
LibbyBell
ironcat
philphan
Nativenewyorker