SELECT CONTENT

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by moonchild Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:10 pm

Alanna wrote:
JBF wrote:
Yup. She said it over lasagna. The more carbs the better.

How sad was it when Ashley wanted more but was too polite to ask!? lolpanda

She is the best Bette EVAH.

Didn't a mag report that she took some lasagna and pie with her when she left? I love that this girl is not afraid to eat!!!
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:12 pm

Loved Ashley last night on Lopez. So happy to hear she and JP are happy and engaged now. Shocked about Ben, but I said it back in his thread about he and Britt looked like they may get together.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:13 pm

moonchild wrote:
Alanna wrote:
JBF wrote:

Didn't a mag report that she took some lasagna and pie with her when she left? I love that this girl is not afraid to eat!!!

I agree It just shows how comfortable JP & his family made her feel! :sprinklehearts

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:14 pm

agentcurls wrote:
moonchild wrote:
Alanna wrote:
JBF wrote:

I agree It just shows how comfortable JP & his family made her feel! :sprinklehearts

a bit ridiculous to assume that is true... but IF this is true, it is cute LOL

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:15 pm

moonchild wrote:
Alanna wrote:
JBF wrote:

Actually that wouldn't surprise me at all. Jewish mothers are always pushing more food on their guests, and sending them home with "care packages" is par for the course! Plus JP says his mom's lasagne is to die for. :Nod:

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:18 pm

ironcat wrote:
moonchild wrote:
Alanna wrote:
JBF wrote:

Actually that wouldn't surprise me at all. Jewish mothers are always pushing more food on their guests, and sending them home with "care packages" is par for the course! Plus JP says his mom's lasagne is to die for. :Nod:

to be honest I saw ashley sighing because she eat too much ... not because she wanted more lasagna! LOLL

lets not forget that she said that this time around she made an effort to eat vegetables and fruits

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:22 pm

Titou wrote:
ironcat wrote:
moonchild wrote:
Alanna wrote:
JBF wrote:

to be honest I saw ashley sighing because she eat too much ... not because she wanted more lasagna! LOLL

lets not forget that she said that this time around she made an effort to eat vegetables and fruits

Maybe so, but that doesn't mean that later that night, at her hotel, she wouldn't have been up for a second helping of it! I just know that I never leave my (Jewish) relatives' houses without taking home some leftovers. It's what we do.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:27 pm

ironcat wrote:
Titou wrote:
ironcat wrote:
moonchild wrote:
Alanna wrote:
JBF wrote:

Maybe so, but that doesn't mean that later that night, at her hotel, she wouldn't have been up for a second helping of it! I just know that I never leave my (Jewish) relatives' houses without taking home some leftovers. It's what we do.

did not talk about jewish hospitality, just ashley here :gotcha:

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:42 pm

ironcat wrote:
Titou wrote:
ironcat wrote:
moonchild wrote:
Alanna wrote:
JBF wrote:

I am so hungry for lasagna right now that it is not funny. 👅 :yes: :D

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:47 pm

me toooo!!! ^^^ hahaha I'm salivating her thinking about that lasagna! drooling
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:53 pm

emusha wrote:me toooo!!! ^^^ hahaha I'm salivating her thinking about that lasagna! drooling
It looked so good. Mama Rosenbaum make me some Oh please! giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:56 pm

BlondieGal wrote:
I am so hungry for lasagna right now that it is not funny. 👅 :yes: :D

I'd be happy with her recipe for lasagna!
Hey JBF - can you put in a good word with Ilene for us???
giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 29 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

+45
moonchild
LibbyBell
ironcat
philphan
Nativenewyorker