SELECT CONTENT

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:19 am

Alanna wrote:
black_tears wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
Alanna wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:I didn't see Ali's interview with GL but the whole drunken scene (in retrospect) was a little off putting. Maybe it reminded me too much of Jed. I just think what her mid 30's finace think of that? Maybe RS does change his prediction to Ben but right now I can't say I was floored by her interview. Sorry. JMO

JP is the guy who likes to hang out at the beach with some booze. LOL. I think he'll probably roll his eyes and think she's cute in that scene, as I'm sure he thinks about everything. Jed was WAY more gross and creepy than that the toe scene IMO.

Thanks A. Maybe I will have a good sleep and come back to it in the morning. 👋

I think JP would rather watch 10 toe scenes than 1 suntan lotion scene.... :P :P

rofl rofl JP's poor "chapped ass" probably is going to need some serious lotion after these next three episodes.

They'll probably together both this weekend and finale weekend and taping ATFR Monday, I'm sure she'll, uh, keep him occupied. :awesome:

I suspect Ali did the same to Roberto last season, since they only recently tweeted about watching their FD/LCD for the first time. 👋
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:20 am

black_tears wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
Alanna wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:I didn't see Ali's interview with GL but the whole drunken scene (in retrospect) was a little off putting. Maybe it reminded me too much of Jed. I just think what her mid 30's finace think of that? Maybe RS does change his prediction to Ben but right now I can't say I was floored by her interview. Sorry. JMO

JP is the guy who likes to hang out at the beach with some booze. LOL. I think he'll probably roll his eyes and think she's cute in that scene, as I'm sure he thinks about everything. Jed was WAY more gross and creepy than that the toe scene IMO.

I think JP would rather watch 10 toe scenes than 1 suntan lotion scene.... :P :P

rofl rofl JP's poor "chapped ass" probably is going to need some serious lotion after these next three episodes.

Love it...this post is awesome! high five
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:24 am

black_tears wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
Alanna wrote:

NO MORE JEALOUS RAGE................ he promised!!!!

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:25 am

JBanana wrote:
onlyme wrote:
Titou wrote:ok I think I am talking to myself LOLLL

so.... titou....

yes???

do you think it was weird to see a ben video ?

yeah...

do you think it coule be disinformation?

maybe... but

but what?

do not like her saying about the tabloid since they are mainly talking about JP and never ben and she said: do not trust the tabloids

yeah... titou... you are right

end of transmission

Maybe there is going to be some tabloid stuff coming out tomorrow. Didn't Ash S tweet about that today. She may be talking about future stories.

there have definitely been some that were not so nice, and I agree, there are likely more coming up now that we're getting close to the end.

We have been very fortunate that we haven't heard from any of JP's ex-girlfriends. It has been a real blessing. I am truly hopeful that just maybe we can get through another week and and a half without anyone selling out to a tabloid.

titou,

You are overthinking again! Let it go and have a good night's sleep! I have a feeling everything will be okay. :yes: yes 👋
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:25 am

Nativenewyorker wrote:
JBanana wrote:
onlyme wrote:

so.... titou....

yes???

yeah...

maybe... but

but what?

do not like her saying about the tabloid since they are mainly talking about JP and never ben and she said: do not trust the tabloids

end of transmission

Maybe there is going to be some tabloid stuff coming out tomorrow. Didn't Ash S tweet about that today. She may be talking about future stories.

there have definitely been some that were not so nice, and I agree, there are likely more coming up now that we're getting close to the end.

We have been very fortunate that we haven't heard from any of JP's ex-girlfriends. It has been a real blessing. I am truly hopeful that just maybe we can get through another week and and a half without anyone selling out to a tabloid.

titou,

You are overthinking again! Let it go and have a good night's sleep! I have a feeling everything will be okay. :yes: yes 👋

Did you watch the interview NNY?
What did you think? handwave
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:26 am

Hysterical clip on Lopez
Glad they showed Benash
having so much fun together

Ben's so laid back and so much fun
he played right along

I think if she is with Ben she has a
real keeper for sure :sweetheart:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:31 am

Nativenewyorker wrote:
JBanana wrote:
onlyme wrote:

so.... titou....

yes???

yeah...

maybe... but

but what?

end of transmission

titou,

you are such a great support!!! handwave

yep... need definitely some sleep .... until tomorrow with RS blog

good night eveybody!

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:31 am

Everything will be okay, because Ashley looks over the top happy. We have seen JP on his vblogs, random pictures and in his HTD commentary and he looks happy. Ben has been happily tweeting, we have pictures of him smiling, and his vblogs look like he is happy. Everyone is doing great, and that's all that matters, right?

:it is all good
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:04 am

JBF wrote:Calling it a night... but do have to say, after this show and another do-not-believe-the-tabloids comment (like Leno), I'm once again getting that "vibe" again... that she's not engaged, she's "hitched".

I still can't guess what all of the Chrystie business in the previews is about... Do they bring up her deceased ex-boyfriend? Does JP remind the family too much of him? Does Ashley discuss how JP "got her over" the Bentley Heartbreak and they all fall for him? Do they all support her in that final hour after the usual volcanic cursefest? I don't know, but there's a 50% it all gets resolved either between May 11 and 13 in Vomo... or post-show and before ATFR. Maybe her cryfest at FRC is just about letting F2 go.
(snipped)
I think its got something to do with a wedding also. Way, way too many wedding themes this year. MF really wants a wedding; is Ashley that receptive to manipulation?
Could Chrystie actually be a voice of reason? The whole no regrets thing with Ashley would prompt the sis to say "I'm trying to protect you from yourself." Who knows? Just a silly show. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:18 am

Reidiscool wrote:
sydney1 wrote:Same type interview he did with Ali, talked about ChrisL and not really Roberto, infact he told her to pick ChrisL said something about living with her mother in law meaning Roberto mom. Dont really remember what he said, but whatever he said Ali answered him in spanish. Dead give away. Not mentioning JP is a give away in my book. Ashley looks great, and where did she get those boobs????

LOL I noticed that too!!!

Courtesy of Wonder Bra maybe?
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:37 am

My take on the show:

Not surprised at all by no mention of JP while showing a Ben "playful" clip and having discussion about Ben's overnight date. Fleiss wants us to believe it's a neck and neck race up until the end. Also wants to highlight Ben for possible Bachelor consideration. We got to see his personality shine through in this brief clip.

No way is the news today going to be that Ashley and her F1 are having trouble in paradise. She seemed WAY too happy.

Thought that Ashley's mention of not trusting the tabloids was interesting. She keeps reiterating this in interviews. I think she knows there is more trouble ahead (JPs ex?). As an aside, the Philly Inquirer interview is the most "trustworthy", imo.

I agree with others...I'm happy that she is happy, JP seems happy and Ben seems happy. All is good.

philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:44 am

Alanna wrote:
black_tears wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
Alanna wrote:

They'll probably together both this weekend and finale weekend and taping ATFR Monday, I'm sure she'll, uh, keep him occupied. :awesome:

Team JED did get burned a bit by that *cough cough* we-were-too-sunburned-for-the-Fantasy-Suite scene...

...and Ilene was concerned about his sunburn. Guess JP will need Nurse Ashley coming to the rescue. As for where he already got chapped back in Phuket (the all-important locale when "IT" began)...

Thank you for hinting at all kinds of scenarios here... You folks leave little to the imagination.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

+45
moonchild
LibbyBell
ironcat
philphan
Nativenewyorker