SELECT CONTENT

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by Reidiscool Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:49 am

JBF wrote:
Alanna wrote:
black_tears wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
Alanna wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:I didn't see Ali's interview with GL but the whole drunken scene (in retrospect) was a little off putting. Maybe it reminded me too much of Jed. I just think what her mid 30's finace think of that? Maybe RS does change his prediction to Ben but right now I can't say I was floored by her interview. Sorry. JMO

JP is the guy who likes to hang out at the beach with some booze. LOL. I think he'll probably roll his eyes and think she's cute in that scene, as I'm sure he thinks about everything. Jed was WAY more gross and creepy than that the toe scene IMO.

Thanks A. Maybe I will have a good sleep and come back to it in the morning. 👋

I think JP would rather watch 10 toe scenes than 1 suntan lotion scene.... :P :P

rofl rofl JP's poor "chapped ass" probably is going to need some serious lotion after these next three episodes.

They'll probably together both this weekend and finale weekend and taping ATFR Monday, I'm sure she'll, uh, keep him occupied. :awesome:

Team JED did get burned a bit by that *cough cough* we-were-too-sunburned-for-the-Fantasy-Suite scene...

...and Ilene was concerned about his sunburn. Guess JP will need Nurse Ashley coming to the rescue. As for where he already got chapped back in Phuket (the all-important locale when "IT" began)...

Thank you for hinting at all kinds of scenarios here... You folks leave little to the imagination.

Who is Ilene?? Is that JP's mom?
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

Post by JBF Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:58 am

Reidiscool wrote:
JBF wrote:
Alanna wrote:
black_tears wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
Alanna wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:I didn't see Ali's interview with GL but the whole drunken scene (in retrospect) was a little off putting. Maybe it reminded me too much of Jed. I just think what her mid 30's finace think of that? Maybe RS does change his prediction to Ben but right now I can't say I was floored by her interview. Sorry. JMO

JP is the guy who likes to hang out at the beach with some booze. LOL. I think he'll probably roll his eyes and think she's cute in that scene, as I'm sure he thinks about everything. Jed was WAY more gross and creepy than that the toe scene IMO.

Thanks A. Maybe I will have a good sleep and come back to it in the morning. 👋

I think JP would rather watch 10 toe scenes than 1 suntan lotion scene.... :P :P

rofl rofl JP's poor "chapped ass" probably is going to need some serious lotion after these next three episodes.

They'll probably together both this weekend and finale weekend and taping ATFR Monday, I'm sure she'll, uh, keep him occupied. :awesome:

Team JED did get burned a bit by that *cough cough* we-were-too-sunburned-for-the-Fantasy-Suite scene...

...and Ilene was concerned about his sunburn. Guess JP will need Nurse Ashley coming to the rescue. As for where he already got chapped back in Phuket (the all-important locale when "IT" began)...

Thank you for hinting at all kinds of scenarios here... You folks leave little to the imagination.

Who is Ilene?? Is that JP's mom?

Yup. She said it over lasagna. The more carbs the better.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:00 am

JBF wrote:

How sad was it when Ashley wanted more but was too polite to ask!? lolpanda

She is the best Bette EVAH.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:02 am

http://www.lopeztonight.com/episode_recaps_and_highlights/is_ashley_hebert_engaged.php#content

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:08 am

Alanna wrote:
JBF wrote:

She was really hoping that JP would get more, so she could too!
The way that she looked to him to see what she should do was a total "couple" move. :P
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:10 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Alanna wrote:
JBF wrote:

The way that she looked to him to see what she should do was a total "couple" move. :P

And he said no! How rude. I hope she's trained him better by now. Always say yes to more food, JP. :Nod:

Thanks Chas! I was thinking they'd meet up with Chris/Peyton in Sonoma this weekend. I think it's so cute how they all become friends. :dancedancedanc

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:11 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Alanna wrote:
JBF wrote:

I loved that! They really do move in sync.

Also loved the sunburnt part. Ashley: Are you getting shy? JP: Nope! (His face was so cute)

...would be a perfact gif if anyone wants to do it Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:24 am

good morning everyone!

could someone transcript me the exact words she said about

Do not trust the tabloid and the next sentence right after that?

thanks

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:28 am

Titou wrote:
good morning everyone!

thanks

"There's not even an ounce of truth to some things."
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:51 am

mnmhughes wrote:
Titou wrote:
good morning everyone!

thanks

"There's not even an ounce of truth to some things."

thanks a lot! yes

the way she said tabloids 2 times, she said it like she was angry uh?

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:43 am

Weighing in on the interview, I thought the total absence of JP's name in it, and only mentioning Ben (and Bentley of course, which is old news) was deliberately done. As somebody said, they are really going to spend the next week doing the hard sell on Ben, whether it be to prop him up as a legitimate F1 choice, try to convince viewers there really is a horse race going on, or raise his visibility as a possible next Bachelor.

Also, regarding the "toe clip" (sounds yucky!), it was cute and playful, but not particularly sexy. And if as some suspect Ashley was drunk (which we typically haven't seen her be very much this season), I suspect it was to give her some "liquid courage". It's easier to be uninhibited physically with the guy you still have to lead on for another week, and temporarily forget about the one you're in love with, when you're a bit wasted. I know it worked for me in years past!! (Shhh!)

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:34 pm

Can anyone point me to where I can see the "toe clip"?!?! I saw the interview (in the media thread) but, it started just after the clip was shown! TIA

ETA-- or possibly just let me know what was said-- I've heard mention of a "freaky" toe?!? What were they saying about her toes?

Last edited by LibbyBell on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : expand my request :))

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley's Interview - Lopez Tonight - 7/21 - Discussion

+45
moonchild
LibbyBell
ironcat
philphan
Nativenewyorker