Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:HELP!!! I just found out that I cannot watch tonight. Family gathering/dinner. What time can I watch online (later?). I am really ups [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] et.

Someone will (fingers crossed) have the videos available on Youtube shortly after the finale airs. It is put on ABC around 4am or 5am the next day. It just depends. Hugs to you.

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by luv2dance on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:30 pm

HELP!!! I just found out that I cannot watch tonight. Family gathering/dinner. What time can I watch online (later?). I am really ups no no et.

luv2dance

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He's gonna be a mess when she walks down the aisle toward him :married
:tissuebox

Diana

Female Posts : 5868

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:00 pm

He's gonna be a mess when she walks down the aisle toward him :married

Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:JP really seems to have a thing for white. LOL.

giggling maybe because they are both ready for that "special" white dress!!

LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:JP really seems to have a thing for white. LOL.
I knew there had to be a reason she wore white on every date with him but one. lolpanda

Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:11 pm

JP really seems to have a thing for white. LOL.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:09 pm

I love that dress too. Haha

Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love and Salaries on "The Bachelorette" TV Show

Not that I think Ashley is that influenced by either of the guys potential salary, however, this did jump out at me--

Ben F. – Winemaker, Sonoma, Ca.

Ben F. brought Ashley wine the first time he met her because, let’s face it, winemakers are cool and sexy. We figured that at age 27 he likely has, at most, 5-8 years of experience. He’s in Sonoma, so his salary range is $48,260 - $81,560 per year, according to PayScale. Not bad at all.

That said, since Mom and Dad own the winery, he may be earning extra and has the potential to run the whole show one day – even own the winery. At the very least, if he stays a “winemaker” until he nears retirement, his salary range will be (in today’s dollars) $71,380 - $127,850. He and Ashley should be able to pay those bills, it looks like.

The writer did not do their research because, correct me if I'm wrong (and I know somebody will!! giggle ) Ben's mom does not own the winery-- his partner's parents do. I believe that Ben is most likely the junior partner and most likely makes on the lower end of this range. Not to say that his potential salary won't be substantial but, I just don't think it is right now. I do think that finances are an important topic to be discussed but as long as both parties are responsible with their money, I don't think the issue has to be dwelt on.

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes on Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:09 pm

The Bachelorette: Ashley Hebert’s Top 10 Favorite Outfits
7. Dolce & Gabbana Dress
"This dress was my absolute favorite!” Ashley said of the white lace Dolce & Gabbana dress she chose for her date with William in Las Vegas. “I wore it on my first date because I could not wait to wear it! It fit like a glove, and is actually my man's favorite dress from the season!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3577

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:46 pm

6. They still talk.
J.P. even texted Lindsay when he saw her picture in OK! magazine this week. “They’re still friends, they still talk, but they didn’t have that something that makes it last forever,” says a friend.
My guess as to what actually happened? JP got a heads up by an ABC or B/ette publicist that OK was doing this story on him and found out they went into his past and unearthed this ex gf. Since they're still in touch he gave her a courtesy heads up and probably a little "sorry you got dragged into this too." Classy and a nice way to handle it if so IMO.

cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum