SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers Empty Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Post by sjcaligurl Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:22 am

sunshineandshit wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:
klarson79 wrote:
ironcat wrote:Remember that these neanderthals also ragged on Graham last week. I think they are just jealous/angry that the women on the show (and women in general) are constantly gushing about how hot both JP and Graham are.

That is the one of the best things about BB to me...when Jesse C. looks like he's about to punch out his computer when the girls start talking about how hot Graham is and when the guys start talking about what a cool guy Graham is. LOL!

He's STILL salty that Graham was supposed to be DeAnna's F1. Jesse knows he was the buddy she was bringing along to be F3 originally.

I've always been wondering when Deanna said all this. I only saw the end of her season and I never payed much attention to what happened to them afterwards back then.

She said it on a radio program, with him sitting there, when they were still together. He hadn't even kissed her until the HTD so once he did, her feelings changed (that and she realized Graham wasn't going to open up or be ready to propose)

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:53 am

Maybe these guys read what Ashley had to say about their families before doing their own HTD commentary. Aren't they done at the same time? It sounds like feelings were hurt and it stings to talk about it.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers Empty Re: Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:32 am

Love_Me wrote:Maybe these guys read what Ashley had to say about their families before doing their own HTD commentary. Aren't they done at the same time? It sounds like feelings were hurt and it stings to talk about it.

I think so too. She's majorly sacrificing political correctness for the sake of her man, their relationship, and letting the whole world know he was always her man and there was never competition. Honestly, I feel bad for Ben but I can't blame her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:38 am

Alanna wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Maybe these guys read what Ashley had to say about their families before doing their own HTD commentary. Aren't they done at the same time? It sounds like feelings were hurt and it stings to talk about it.

I think so too. She's majorly sacrificing political correctness for the sake of her man, their relationship, and letting the whole world know he was always her man and there was never competition. Honestly, I feel bad for Ben but I can't blame her.

I think it's a Catch 22 with what's going on post show as before she did her HTD commentary she knew about some of their post show comments on twitter and from other sources. Sounds like they're all over each other and just want this season to end so that they can all get on with their lives.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:15 am

Yeahhhh....pics confirmed and firestorm aborted!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:49 am

Your first vicarious take on this week's new tabloids handwave I always rather people read these for themselves because you never know if there are clues that I missed.

Life & Style's got the most coverage: large pictures of JP (paparazzi pic from New York) and Ashley (I think from her Taiwan date with Ben F?) that are kind of photoshopped to make it look like they're together on the cover. Small inset blurry picture of her with Ben F in the MTP/LCD date type scene also on the cover. There's text about how happy Ashley is and there's also a line that JP tells her he loves her.

Inside: Not a whole lot of details about the proposal, just that Ashley was nervous waiting for her F1 and when he did propose, she said yes with tears in her eyes and jumped into his arms. They don't say who F1 is.

They say unlike Bremily, Ashley and her F1 are very happy together since filming ended. The article says the producers have learned their lesson from Bremily and are letting Ashley and her F1 see each other more often in the hopes they'll last (my editorial note is I thought Bremily saw each other much less often than other lead-F1 couples?). An unnamed source says Ashley's broken the rules and actually worn her engagement ring to UPenn Dental sometimes even though she's not allowed to reveal the outcome? This might be useful for sleuthing if we get screencaps of the guys looking at rings: the ring is described as a flawless diamond surrounded by smaller diamonds. 3.5 karat if Life & Style's even accurate. Life & Style also says a "friend" of the F1 says he's always smiling lately and when he's asked about the B'ette show he says he's really happy.

The article also says that unlike Emily, Ashley's ready to move for her man. Ashley is allegedly already looking into places she can be a dentist in "his city" - they definitely said city and the article says she will move there in a couple months.

There are 3 paparazzi pictures of Ashley with Ben F and 2 of them are kind of blurry. The best quality one also shows a cameraman filming their 20 minute walk on the beach. One caption says an onlooker says Ben F looked like he had a lot on his mind during the date (my editorial note: he seems like a thoughtful guy and he always looks like he has a lot on his mind!). I didn't see any revealing pictures.

The Life & Style article also has a tiny little bit about Ryan's return and quotes RS as saying he was probably told coming back would increase his chances of being the next Bachelor.

In Touch has another buzzkill speculative article. Basically says JP will leave Ashley even though they're together now, spending time together since filming ended, and are rumored to be engaged. It talks about Ashley showing on TV how insecure she is and the article asks who would want to date that Rolling Eyes and says JP won't because he likes confident, energetic people. There's even part of the story that says the high school version of Ashley would have appealed to JP but not the version that's had her heart broken by Brad and Bent Rolling Eyes Also says JP is a player and not ready to settle down according to an anonymous insider. No wonder Ashley called out In Touch as full of crap. IMO this is just standard tabloid punishment for doing exclusive publicity with a competing tabloid. Editing to add: The In Touch article says JP has never been in a serious relationship which has already been established as false.

Star and OK have a CL/Peyton blurb and Emily story respectively that I'll post about in their threads Smiley

Last edited by cfck2222 on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:56 am

Thanks, cfck2222!

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:58 am

Thanks for typing out all of the info!

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:59 am

thanks cfck2222!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:02 am

Thanks cfck, as always!!! I don't believe she's wearing her ring because she wont get it back til ATFR nor do I believe JP is straying, he's so in love, he can't see anyone but her. I do believe that she's already moving and they've spent a ton of time together. It's a nothing commute and they can't stay away from each other anyway.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:06 am

cfck2222 wrote:Your first vicarious take on this week's new tabloids handwave I always rather people read these for themselves because you never know if there are clues that I missed.

Life & Style's got the most coverage: large pictures of JP (paparazzi pic from New York) and Ashley (I think from her Taiwan date with Ben F?) that are kind of photoshopped to make it look like they're together on the cover. Small inset blurry picture of her with Ben F in the MTP/LCD date type scene also on the cover. There's text about how happy Ashley is and there's also a line that JP tells her he loves her.

Inside: Not a whole lot of details about the proposal, just that Ashley was nervous waiting for her F1 and when he did propose, she said yes with tears in her eyes and jumped into his arms. They don't say who F1 is.

They say unlike Bremily, Ashley and her F1 are very happy together since filming ended. The article says the producers have learned their lesson from Bremily and are letting Ashley and her F1 see each other more often in the hopes they'll last (my editorial note is I thought Bremily saw each other much less often than other lead-F1 couples?). An unnamed source says Ashley's broken the rules and actually worn her engagement ring to UPenn Dental sometimes even though she's not allowed to reveal the outcome? This might be useful for sleuthing if we get screencaps of the guys looking at rings: the ring is described as a flawless diamond surrounded by smaller diamonds. 3.5 karat if Life & Style's even accurate. Life & Style also says a "friend" of the F1 says he's always smiling lately and when he's asked about the B'ette show he says he's really happy.

The article also says that unlike Emily, Ashley's ready to move for her man. Ashley is allegedly already looking into places she can be a dentist in "his city" - they definitely said city and the article says she will move there in a couple months.

There are 3 paparazzi pictures of Ashley with Ben F and 2 of them are kind of blurry. The best quality one also shows a cameraman filming their 20 minute walk on the beach. One caption says an onlooker says Ben F looked like he had a lot on his mind during the date (my editorial note: he seems like a thoughtful guy and he always looks like he has a lot on his mind!). I didn't see any revealing pictures.

The Life & Style article also has a tiny little bit about Ryan's return and quotes RS as saying he was probably told coming back would increase his chances of being the next Bachelor.

In Touch has another buzzkill speculative article. Basically says JP will leave Ashley even though they're together now, spending time together since filming ended, and are rumored to be engaged. It talks about Ashley showing on TV how insecure she is and the article asks who would want to date that Rolling Eyes and says JP won't because he likes confident, energetic people. There's even part of the story that says the high school version of Ashley would have appealed to JP but not the version that's had her heart broken by Brad and Bent Rolling Eyes Also says JP is a player and not ready to settle down according to an anonymous insider. No wonder Ashley called out In Touch as full of crap. IMO this is just standard tabloid punishment for doing exclusive publicity with a competing tabloid.

Star and OK have a CL/Peyton blurb and Emily story respectively that I'll post about in their threads Smiley

I'm not buying all of that. Ashley seems to have some of the most 'inexperienced' men around. None of her top 4 seem to have had really serious relationships or have brought a slew of women home. They all seem to have some emotional baggage/loss or are still not out of the nest.

JP, Ben and Constantine seem to have had a number of meaningless relationships. Ames' is a wandering soul and I'm not sure he will ever find all the prose he needs in his life. JP is the oldest and can probably only claim that one 2.5 year relationship as key in his adult life. Constantine seems like the only real player but only behind is family's back because between his fam and his staff leering to see if he was going to kiss somebody, it just seems like most of these guys are still kids in a lot of ways.

JP and Ashley seem to have been through more than most folks in the course of the taping. I don't think most relationships where people meet at a bar or party go through what they've gone through (and will continue to go through in the months after the taping). I'm glad they are closing ranks now so that come ATFR, they can "move forward." They are going to have to have some Jason/Molly resolve to get where they need to be.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:10 am

Oh I forgot. As an indication of In Touch not being in the loop, its article said JP had never been in a serious relationship. I think that's already been established as being false.

Alanna: Good point about the engagement ring. I think Life & Style's probably going a little overboard as tabloids do when they get their storyline. They also say Ashley's breaking the rules by spending so much time with her F1 and I think that's being exaggerated. Though if JP is F1 I can see them spending a little more time together than a long distance couple just because Philadelphia and New York are just 2 hours apart by train or car.
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Bachelorette 7 - Spoilers

+63
Chacharo
Bronwyn
luvstx
kathylon
Becky75