SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 39 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:01 pm

lexforlife wrote:hello Chris and Whitney fans Smiley

Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 39 Glgqi

lexforlife wrote:Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 39 Glgs2

Omg! cantstopl But I love it. rofl
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:10 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:For those asking about living arrangements, here it is!

"I have a business with my mom and dad so I have flexibility," the 33-year-old farmer from Arlington, IA, told E! News. "There is a workable scenario where I can basically live in two places."

Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-star-chris-soules-i-have-flexibility-and-could-live-in-two-places-17324.php#1Om5ViiZp62Jy0DK.99

Thanks GA!  Smiley   Now I wonder what that "workable scenario" really is?  

Just caught Ali Fedotowsky on E'News Weekend about the WTA.  She says she thinks Chris is going to choose Whitney 100% and that Chris has known this for a while.  yes

Thanks for updates! Ali always nails F1 and even called Chris S for Des when spoiler was Brooks to bitter end.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:32 pm

sanlee088 wrote:

Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 39 Glgqi

lexforlife wrote:Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 39 Glgs2

Omg! cantstopl But I love it. rofl

DWTS ready or not here he comes... rofl I love Chris and he is cute when he dances! JMO I love seeing them together, they are having so much fun!

Last edited by Rolly on Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:33 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:

Just caught Ali Fedotowsky on E'News Weekend about the WTA.  She says she thinks Chris is going to choose Whitney 100% and that Chris has known this for a while.  yes

Thanks for updates! Ali always nails F1 and even called Chris S for Des when spoiler was Brooks to bitter end.
both Chris and Whit follow Ali on twitter too!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:41 pm

Who knows how to move a post from another thread to this thread? I have a post in Becca #4 page 16 that belongs in this thread...can anybody move it for me? Supports Whit being F1 :yes:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:56 pm

lex, thanks for the clips! Hilarious! That's exactly how everyone dances at weddings. It will be fun to compare that vid to after he's had a few weeks of DWTS under his belt!

MiniDiva wrote:

"I have a business with my mom and dad so I have flexibility," the 33-year-old farmer from Arlington, IA, told E! News. "There is a workable scenario where I can basically live in two places."

Read more at http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-star-chris-soules-i-have-flexibility-and-could-live-in-two-places-17324.php#1Om5ViiZp62Jy0DK.99

IMO spending time in Chicago at Whitney's place wouldn't be that difficult to do. He can be there according to his schedule, since he I think said he can work from anywhere. Or go back to his own place when Whitney has her days off. He also mentioned he visits Chicago a lot for farm meetings. I'm not sure how often that is, but I don't think it will be any issues for them at all to spend time at both Whitney's place and Chris' house.

Jason and Molly dated long distance, much longer distance, for months before they got engaged and she moved to Seattle.

Being on DWTS which would give Whitney the opportunity to spend time in LA and time to continue working, depending how long he is on the show. It is during this period that I hope they can work out suitable arrangements to spend some time together.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:59 pm

Rolly wrote:Who knows how to move a post from another thread to this thread? I have a post in Becca #4 page 16 that belongs in this thread...can anybody move it for me? Supports Whit being F1 :yes:

Computing Etiquette

Computing Etiquette

Bringing Posts Over to Another Topic

If you simply want to bring a post from one topic to another, the best way to do this is click "quote" in the post you want to bring over, just as if you were going to reply to the post. Highlight the whole post, right click, copy, (nothing will happen) leave the post by either pressing the back button, or click view new posts at the bottom or top of the screen. Go to the topic you want to post in.

In the reply box, right click, paste. That's it. Everything is posted neatly and you don't have to worry about the quotes.

If you want to add comments, make sure you add them before [ quote] or after the [ / quote].
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:04 pm

Hey, GA, does this site still have the gif site?

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:05 pm

Whitney is reeling Chris in and he looks happy to be reeled in IMHO.  So cute!  He may not be a mirror ball caliber dancer at this point, but he's more relaxed and "feeling it" than Sean.  He may just surprise us all after weeks of pro dance instruction.

Save a tractor, ride a farmer Whitney!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:05 pm

^ GA, All of us on the Chrisney train are busy intently analyzing the best workable scenario for them. We're figuring out the living arrangements, weighing Whit's employment options and otherwise planning out their life for them. They can do the lovey dovey stuff; we have the workable scenarios covered for them. laugh out loud

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:12 pm

FLChica wrote:
(snipped)
Whitney is reeling Chris in and he looks happy to be reeled in IMHO.  So cute!  He may not be a mirror ball caliber dancer at this point, but he's more relaxed and "feeling it" than Sean.  He may just surprise us all after weeks of pro dance instruction.

Save a tractor, ride a farmer Whitney!

rofl   Ride the farmer! Love it!

Chris does look happy and relaxed in this shot with Whitney.  He seems so at home with her.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+57
KKay
Fosnight
Beeleever
milo05
Kristinkko
Bhaka
timfan
Lucas15
Hotmomma
FLChica
lurker11