SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 60 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:23 am

tennischick80 wrote:I still have it paused. I'm tired of hearing his dad say he wants Becca...Whitney's dress looks more purple or eggplant.

I listened to the dad statement about 10 times. Thought I detected some splice and dice. Or that they gave us part of the sentence.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:26 am

Yup^^

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:27 am

KB_Mom wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:I still have it paused. I'm tired of hearing his dad say he wants Becca...Whitney's dress looks more purple or eggplant.

I listened to the dad statement about 10 times. Thought I detected some splice and dice. Or that they gave us part of the sentence.

ITA...TPTB doing what they do best. :uptonogood
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:28 am

The best .. When Whit meets Chris ? He just scoops her up off the ground and buries his face into her shoulder

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:12 am

Jeepers wrote:The best .. When Whit meets Chris ? He just scoops her up off the ground and buries his face into her shoulder
That's sweet
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:41 am

Fan threads are a blessing the last week of the season. :yes:

Diana wrote:Guys anyone want to help out with a Chris and Whit fan twitter post season that I plan to make? I ran a pretty popular JP and Ash one back in the day.

Great idea! Will def. follow and if you need help with it as well. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 60 1f49c

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 60 8367-910 bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 60 I_got_13 bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 60 E5kqdm15 bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 60 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:43 am

Thanks. I'll be making it soon. I'll post the link when I do Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:39 am

MiniDiva wrote:In the limo caps, the sun is out in Whitney's cap as if it is setting and the same thing is happening with Chris in the Barn holding the rose.  Becca is out in an overcast weather.  Per a tweeter, it was horrible weather that day but maybe it cleared up and the sun came out.JMO.

I agree with your observations. Becca's picture in the limo shows soft diffuse lighting - consistent with a cloudy or overcast day. But Whitney's picture shows sharply defined shadows on the rear seat of the limo consistent with a sunny day. In point of fact (as opposed to conjecture) the weather did clear up but not until later in the day.

The weather for KOLZ (the closest airport to Arlington, IA) the day of the FRC shows sunrise at 7:08 AM and sunset at 4:39 PM. From sunrise until 1:55 PM it was foggy and overcast, by 2:15 PM it was scattered clouds and it didn't clear until 2:35 PM. From 2:35 PM until sunset it was clear. So IMHO the picture of Becca had to have been taken sometime after sunrise but no later than 2:15 PM and the picture of Whitney had to have been taken no earlier than 2:35 PM but not later than sunset at 4:39 PM - that's the only way to match the lighting we see with the weather that day for Arlington.

My opinion is the screen caps make Becca's RC first (the F2 slot) and Whitney's later in the day (the F1 slot).

Last edited by Lucas15 on Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:43 am

Jolena wrote:Whitney looks like she is dressed up for a proposal, Becca more every day casual ( at least her hair style is and we can't really see much of what she is wearing.  jmo.

So, when Becca is in red, she is sitting in the room looking out of the window.  She does look more casual.  I don't see her wearing a long sleeve dress, no matter the weather, to the FR. With that being said, I really hope the shore this up next week...I hate to think he was 50-50 going in to the FR.  I really want him to be as all in as she is.  
On the lighter side...Whitney seems to be all light on her twitter, like things are going well.  Did you see Becca's twitter when she said "Sam Smith Nirvana is like a Dr. Pepper...think what you want"?  (or something similar)  The lyrics are very telling.

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:43 am

Lucas15 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:In the limo caps, the sun is out in Whitney's cap as if it is setting and the same thing is happening with Chris in the Barn holding the rose.  Becca is out in an overcast weather.  Per a tweeter, it was horrible weather that day but maybe it cleared up and the sun came out.JMO.

I agree with your observations. Becca's picture in the limo shows soft diffuse lighting - consistent with a cloudy or overcast day. But Whitney's picture shows sharply defined shadows on the rear seat of the limo consistent with a sunny day.

The weather for KOLZ (the closest airport to Arlington, IA) the day of the FRC shows sunrise at 7:08 AM and sunset at 4:39 PM. From sunrise until 1:55 PM it was foggy and overcast, by 2:15 PM it was scattered clouds and it didn't clear until 2:35 PM. From 2:35 PM until sunset it was clear. So IMHO the picture of Becca had to have been taken sometime after sunrise but no later than 2:15 PM and the picture of Whitney had to have been taken no earlier than 2:35 PM but not later than sunset at 4:39 PM - that's the only way to match the lighting we see with the weather that day for Arlington.

My opinion is the screen caps make Becca's RC first (the F2 slot) and Whitney's later in the day (the F1 slot).

clapping!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:03 am

IMO, while I do think he developed feelings for both F2, a lot of this he was so torn and conflicted is manufactured drama to build suspense for the finale.

CH said in his TV guide interview when Chris came home to Arlington and was able to talk to his family, the family was the voice of reason and helped give CS clarity, which I read as pointing to Whit as F1. At this point in the process, the guy is physically and emotionally exhausted and while I could see that while isolated from family and friends, he'd "bond" with CH, maybe some of the producers, that is no substitute for the family that knows him best.  

If the clarity the talks with his family gave him is that Whit is F1, I don't see that as the family pressuring him to pick Whit, as some suggest. I see it as the family he is close to, who know him best, love him, want what's best for him, and want him to be happy,  gave him the emotional support he needed, outside the bubble, to make the best decision for him.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:39 am

Lucas15 wrote:

I agree with your observations. Becca's picture in the limo shows soft diffuse lighting - consistent with a cloudy or overcast day. But Whitney's picture shows sharply defined shadows on the rear seat of the limo consistent with a sunny day. In point of fact (as opposed to conjecture) the weather did clear up but not until later in the day.

I would like to respond to this post but since what I am about to say doesn't belong in a fan forum, I will take it to the F1/F2 sleuthing forum. That way, others that would like to join in the convo can and maybe we can all sleuth this out.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 75 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 67 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+57
KKay
Fosnight
Beeleever
milo05
Kristinkko
Bhaka
timfan
Lucas15
Hotmomma
FLChica
lurker11