SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 61 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:40 am

KB_Mom wrote:IMO, while I do think he developed feelings for both F2, a lot of this he was so torn and conflicted is manufactured drama to build suspense for the finale.

This, and the fact that the producers (who aren't really trying to help Chris but rather to make a good TC show) are in his ear trying to keep him open to exploring relationships with both of his final 2 so they cloud his vision.

"The producers are not your friends - they will pretend to be your friends." - Jason Mesnick

If the clarity the talks with his family gave him is that Whit is F1, I don't see that as the family pressuring him to pick Whit, as some suggest. I see it as the family he is close to, who know him best, love him, want what's best for him, and want him to be happy,  gave him the emotional support he needed, outside the bubble, to make the best decision for him.

One of the most interesting things to me from the WTN last night was Carly's comment that Chris's greatest fear through the entire process was that the girl he would pick would leave him rather than stick it out in Iowa. This may have some basis in history but if that's what you fear then you'd be stupid to pick someone who isn't completely certain what she wants and what she's getting herself into. Becca, with her uncertainty of how she feels and if readiness to commit, would be a poor choice to make if that's your biggest fear. If I was Chris's family that's what I would be telling him.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:44 am

^ There is a basis in history for his fear- his broken engagement. His fiance, who he lived with, left Iowa, and they did the long distance thing for awhile but it didn't work out.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:12 am

I really loved how much Carly stuck up for Chris throughout the season. And I think Chris Whitney and Carly could end up staying very close.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:22 am

Lucas15 wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:IMO, while I do think he developed feelings for both F2, a lot of this he was so torn and conflicted is manufactured drama to build suspense for the finale.

This, and the fact that the producers (who aren't really trying to help Chris but rather to make a good TC show) are in his ear trying to keep him open to exploring relationships with both of his final 2 so they cloud his vision.

"The producers are not your friends - they will pretend to be your friends." - Jason Mesnick

If the clarity the talks with his family gave him is that Whit is F1, I don't see that as the family pressuring him to pick Whit, as some suggest. I see it as the family he is close to, who know him best, love him, want what's best for him, and want him to be happy,  gave him the emotional support he needed, outside the bubble, to make the best decision for him.

One of the most interesting things to me from the WTN last night was Carly's comment that Chris's greatest fear through the entire process was that the girl he would pick would leave him rather than stick it out in Iowa. This may have some basis in history but if that's what you fear then you'd be stupid to pick someone who isn't completely certain what she wants and what she's getting herself into. Becca, with her uncertainty of how she feels and if readiness to commit, would be a poor choice to make if that's your biggest fear. If I was Chris's family that's what I would be telling him.

cheerleader this post. Becca is a lovely girl but she is not at all ready for what Chris is looking for at this point in her life.....Whitney is. JMO
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:26 am

lurker11 wrote:I really loved how much Carly stuck up for Chris throughout the season. And I think Chris Whitney and Carly could end up staying very close.

I agree I think Chris has a soft spot in his heart for Carly in a big brother kind of way. I think at the end of WTA didn't he go to hug Carly first? She was very much looking out for him and I think she knew she was not going to be F1.
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:33 am

^^ he seemed to RUN to her. She probably knew she wasn't getting a hometown and knew she had to get all the info out before she went home to help her girls
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:34 am

Reminder - Fan Rules - If you want to move a post over to another thread for further discussion, you must ask the original poster for permission.

Refer to Fan Rules which are at the top of every Fan Forum.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:56 am

Millsy tweeted something about the finally being weird This takes me back to Chris blog where it was written that he thought Whitney's sister not giving her consent was weird.
Maybe he calls her to say Whitney is the F1 .... So now can he have her blessings. Or she's there in person. Has that happened before?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:00 pm

Idlemess wrote:Millsy tweeted something about the finally being weird This takes me back to Chris blog where it was written that he thought Whitney's sister not giving her consent was weird.
Maybe he calls her to say Whitney is the F1 .... So now can he have her blessings. Or she's there in person. Has that happened before?

I'll bet we do see something in the end with Chris asking the sister for her blessing. Chris knows this is important for Whitney, although she does say at some point that it isn't her sister's decision to make.

Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:05 pm

Idlemess wrote:Millsy tweeted something about the finally being weird This takes me back to Chris blog where it was written that he thought Whitney's sister not giving her consent was weird.

Sort of but we usually don't see it. I've heard about past seasons that the lead has either called or flew someone to the FRC location to ask permission but we didn't see that. I believe that Chris does follow up and talks to Whitney's sister but that we may never see it. Think of it this way - at the actual FRC there's not much time for the lead to do much of anything but regain their composure after letting F2 go so it's more likely the lead would contact to ask permission before the day of the FRC when they can say definitively what they are going to do, but they can't show that - at least in context - because that spoils the ending.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:14 pm

Great sleuthing and posting Lucus15    :alltens:

IA, Chris's biggest fear is the fear is that he can't find love to bring home to Arlington and Becca feeds that fear and TPTB are highlighting this for their dramatic story line.  Whitney was his love story from the beginning but they have to show his journey in the Bachelor Bubble before they get to the ending at the FRC.

That said, I would not be surprised if Becca was sent home, then Chris hesitated and recomposed himself as to whether he would actually propose to Whitney.  IMO, he shouldn't propose to anyone if he was "really" that uncertain.  It is quite possible that Whitney was stuck in the limo driving around the cornfields of Iowa until TBTB gave signal that Chris was final ready to proceed.  

At the WTA Viewing Party in Chicago, Whitney had her photo taken with friends of Chris' sister and their hash tag for the photo is
"She's gonna win, We Know His Sister."    Game over, IMO. Hugesmile

bestey
betsynooney
#TeamWhitney #thebachelor #shesgonnawin #weknowhissister. #hugsnotdrugs @whitb624 @kb1522 @smarkko @lorinielsen #bffs @souleschris @statechicago
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:26 pm

I know I'll be crying next week no matter what happens. Stocking up on the tissues since I heard the show does not supply them. giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+57
KKay
Fosnight
Beeleever
milo05
Kristinkko
Bhaka
timfan
Lucas15
Hotmomma
FLChica
lurker11