SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Page 62 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:31 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Great sleuthing and posting Lucus15    :alltens:

IA, Chris's biggest fear is the fear is that he can't find love to bring home to Arlington and Becca feeds that fear and TPTB are highlighting this for their dramatic story line.  Whitney was his love story from the beginning but they have to show his journey in the Bachelor Bubble before they get to the ending at the FRC.

That said, I would not be surprised if Becca was sent home, then Chris hesitated and recomposed himself as to whether he would actually propose to Whitney.  IMO, he shouldn't propose to anyone if he was "really" that uncertain.  It is quite possible that Whitney was stuck in the limo driving around the cornfields of Iowa until TBTB gave signal that Chris was final ready to proceed.  

At the WTA Viewing Party in Chicago, Whitney had her photo taken with friends of Chris' sister and their hash tag for the photo is
"She's gonna win, We Know His Sister."    Game over, IMO.   Hugesmile

bestey
betsynooney
#TeamWhitney #thebachelor #shesgonnawin #weknowhissister. #hugsnotdrugs @whitb624 @kb1522 @smarkko @lorinielsen #bffs @souleschris @statechicago

Would it be ok for an Admin to copy the part above in the Whitney F1 no discussion thread?

Back to top Go down

bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:32 pm

^^^It is fine by me Sophie :yes:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:32 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Great sleuthing and posting Lucus15    :alltens:

IA, Chris's biggest fear is the fear is that he can't find love to bring home to Arlington and Becca feeds that fear and TPTB are highlighting this for their dramatic story line.  Whitney was his love story from the beginning but they have to show his journey in the Bachelor Bubble before they get to the ending at the FRC.

That said, I would not be surprised if Becca was sent home, then Chris hesitated and recomposed himself as to whether he would actually propose to Whitney.  IMO, he shouldn't propose to anyone if he was "really" that uncertain.  It is quite possible that Whitney was stuck in the limo driving around the cornfields of Iowa until TBTB gave signal that Chris was final ready to proceed.  

At the WTA Viewing Party in Chicago, Whitney had her photo taken with friends of Chris' sister and their hash tag for the photo is
"She's gonna win, We Know His Sister."    Game over, IMO.   Hugesmile

bestey
betsynooney
#TeamWhitney #thebachelor #shesgonnawin #weknowhissister. #hugsnotdrugs @whitb624 @kb1522 @smarkko @lorinielsen #bffs @souleschris @statechicago

MiniDiva I agree

Let me just say I don't really care how Chris is feeling about a proposal. I've waited all season for him to propose to Whitney and I'm not leaving until we get one!!!! :sprinklehearts giggling
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:35 pm

Feel free to copy anything you want into the F1 No Discussion thread. If it's coming from a Fan Forum, it needs permission from the original poster. No need to wait for a mod to do it. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:39 pm

Thanks GA!! I guess I was asking for MiniDiva's permission while thinking only an Admin could! I will copy it across!

Edit - too late! giggling Thanks GA bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:49 pm

MiniDiva wrote:IA, Chris's biggest fear is the fear is that he can't find love to bring home to Arlington and Becca feeds that fear and TPTB are highlighting this for their dramatic story line.  Whitney was his love story from the beginning but they have to show his journey in the Bachelor Bubble before they get to the ending at the FRC.

"She's gonna win, We Know His Sister."    Game over, IMO.

:yes: Good Post

Here's a bit of "techie trivia" about Whitney's drive and where she was going. We see her on the passenger side of the limo with sun shining in from the driver's side, casting shadows from objects on the driver's side towards the passenger's side. So what direction might the limo driver be going for this to be the case?

First of all I don't believe that picture could have been taken before 2:30 PM that day because the sun wasn't out to cast shadows, and not only was the sun out but the skies were clear as we can see blue sky in the rear window of the limo behind her. Second of all the limo would have been taking her from Dubuque, probably west on 90 and then north on 187 to Lamont (where the FRC was being held) - so east to west and then south to north.

At that time of year (November 22, 2014) and at the latitude and longitude of Lamont, IA (42.6000° N, 91.6411° W) the sun would have been at a zenith angle of 73.27 degrees and an azimuth angle of 219.97 degrees. A zenith angle of 90 would be directly overhead and a zenith angle of 0 would be right on the southern horizon; an azimuth angle of 180 would be due south at mid day; the sun was in the south western sky.

Which means that the limo with Whitney it it was driving either east to west or south to north when that picture was taken - based on where the sun was in the sky those are the only limo directions that would cast the shadows we see; she was on her way from Dubuque to Lamont - not leaving Lamont to go back to Dubuque.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:53 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:IA, Chris's biggest fear is the fear is that he can't find love to bring home to Arlington and Becca feeds that fear and TPTB are highlighting this for their dramatic story line.  Whitney was his love story from the beginning but they have to show his journey in the Bachelor Bubble before they get to the ending at the FRC.

"She's gonna win, We Know His Sister."    Game over, IMO.

:yes: Good Post

Here's a bit of "techie trivia" about Whitney's drive and where she was going. We see her on the passenger side of the limo with sun shining in from the driver's side, casting shadows from objects on the driver's side towards the passenger's side. So what direction might the limo driver be going for this to be the case?

First of all I don't believe that picture could have been taken before 2:30 PM that day because the sun wasn't out to cast shadows, and not only was the sun out but the skies were clear as we can see blue sky in the rear window of the limo behind her. Second of all the limo would have been taking her from Dubuque, probably west on 90 and then north on 187 to Lamont (where the FRC was being held) - so east to west and then south to north.

At that time of year (November 22, 2014) and at the latitude and longitude of Lamont, IA (42.6000° N, 91.6411° W) the sun would have been at a zenith angle of 73.27 degrees and an azimuth angle of 219.97 degrees. A zenith angle of 90 would be directly overhead and a zenith angle of 0 would be right on the southern horizon; an azimuth angle of 180 would be due south at mid day; the sun was in the south western sky.

Which means that the limo with Whitney it it was driving either east to west or south to north when that picture was taken - based on where the sun was in the sky those are the only limo directions that would cast the shadows we see; she was on her way from Dubuque to Lamont - not leaving Lamont to go back to Dubuque.

You lost me at "techie..." bffs - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion  - Page 62 3806527698 but I don't doubt for one minute that your analysis isn't correct! Hugesmile

How many people know what a zenith angle is? Lucas you are one smart cookie!
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:55 pm

^^ I think the telephone pole location was referred to earlier and lends itself to the pic being a limo going north. So she'd probably been in the car for a while on the way to Lamont.

Also-the girl going home will be heading to cedar Rapids to fly out - unless they go back to the Dubuque hotel first.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:04 pm

question Speaking of cornfields, what do you all make of Whitney's LCD with Chris when she is driving the huge tractor with him.  There is no snow on the ground, the corn stalks are high compared to other shots where it has been mowed down to the ground and snow on the ground.  I can't find a cap available to show but it is in the previews for next week.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:18 pm

I was trying to remember if there were any warmer days here around then when there could have been some melt.... Then I remembered I had to buy a new winter coat in November it was so cold. So no idea how there was no snow in certain areas
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:58 pm

I set the twitter up.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:08 pm

Diana wrote:I set the twitter up.

clapping! Thanks for doing that!
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - *Spoilers* - *Speculation* - Discussion

+57
KKay
Fosnight
Beeleever
milo05
Kristinkko
Bhaka
timfan
Lucas15
Hotmomma
FLChica
lurker11