SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:41 am

Yeah.  Chris BEGGING B to love him and then he proposes to Whit.  giggling  Good luck with that!  Hugesmile
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

Post by Chrisbecca Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:18 am

Oh guys, i actually feel really bad now, i think maybe i pryed too much by looking up Beccas Pinterest. I just checked it out again and she has deleted the pin we have all been talking about. Maybe she figured out somehow weve been discussing it?

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:23 am

That's unfortunate. She should be able to express herself without having to worry about how it looks to the public. I'm hesitant to invite her to the forum because of all the negative comments in other threads. I don't think she needs to read that. She already gets negative comments on twitter, but hopefully those are dying down now.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:29 am

Chrisbecca wrote:Oh guys, i actually feel really bad now, i think maybe i pryed too much by looking up Beccas Pinterest. I just checked it out again and she has deleted the pin we have all been talking about. Maybe she figured out somehow weve been discussing it?

yeah.too bad. maybe someone told her. (good that i have saved it in my stash..hehe!..)

I mean..everybody read this board. We even have more guests than registered members everyday. This board is awesome! :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:33 am

B favorited this tweet  Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 42 3806527698 :

Becca Tilley favorited
amber james ‏@amberjameschi 9h9 hours ago Chicago, IL
I seriously think @beccatilley5 should be the new spokes person for @tacobell #number1customer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:35 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:Oh guys, i actually feel really bad now, i think maybe i pryed too much by looking up Beccas Pinterest. I just checked it out again and she has deleted the pin we have all been talking about. Maybe she figured out somehow weve been discussing it?

yeah.too bad. maybe someone told her. (good that i have saved it in my stash..hehe!..)

I mean..everybody read this board. We even have more guests than registered members everyday. This board is awesome! :cutesmile!:

It makes me think she is a lot more "private" than she comes across on Twitter. She probably does not want it to get out how she is really feeling....to strangers!

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:43 am

It could be that we don't know these people as we think we do. It's easy to do.
What I have found is when things are being attributed to them that they don't agree with, they become more private.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:44 am

Chrisbecca wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

It makes me think she is a lot more "private" than she comes across on Twitter. She probably  does not want it to get out how she is really feeling....to strangers!

ITA. like i said upthread. She seems extrovert when it comes to sharing her values/faith/principal/encouragement to others. yet being introvert when it comes to her real feeling, to her own fam, let alone strangers!.. hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:46 am

Kashathediva wrote:It could be that we don't know these people as we think we do. It's easy to do.
What I have found is when things are being attributed to them that they don't agree with, they become more private.

yes of course. We can only go by what we saw/depict from their SMs, which itself still open to 1001 interpretations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:05 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:B favorited this tweet   Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion  - Page 42 3806527698  :

Becca Tilley favorited
amber james ‏@amberjameschi  9h9 hours ago Chicago, IL
I seriously think @beccatilley5 should be the new spokes person for @tacobell #number1customer
That is my job, Becca. rotfl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by kdawng Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:24 pm

i noticed she deleted it too.

i don't know why, but this whole Chris thing still upsets me. i just really didn't think he was going to propose???

kdawng

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:33 pm

kdawng wrote:i noticed she deleted it too.  

i don't know why, but this whole Chris thing still upsets me.  i just really didn't think he was going to propose???

no worries. stranger things have happened on the show's history...laugh out loud. Maybe better to always remember that this is only a TV show, first and foremost. Hope you feel better if we can agree that only best stuff in store for her in near future, that include the best guy God kept for her ever after. Smiley. Tim Tebow anyone?..:P

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - Fan Forum - Discussion

+66
mtnlvr55
sbolduc
bleuberry
Poofette
IrishGal