SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 13 of 70 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 41 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:36 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
aviej wrote:Yeah I was wondering about the baby chick too. What does that mean? That Josh is coming out of his shell? I haven't a clue how to begin deciphering that.

Well you know how guys talk.  Maybe he was with a "chick!"  ;)  It would not surprise me if Josh is dating.  

Me either, and I hope that is the case. It doesn't have to be anything serious at this point, but just to be on a date with someone else will be good for him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by notarose Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
aviej wrote:Yeah I was wondering about the baby chick too. What does that mean? That Josh is coming out of his shell? I haven't a clue how to begin deciphering that.

Well you know how guys talk.  Maybe he was with a "chick!"  ;)  It would not surprise me if Josh is dating.  

Me either, and I hope that is the case. It doesn't have to be anything serious at this point, but just to be on a date with someone else will be good for him.

5.45 (with the decimal) is an urban slang reference to condoms.  5.45 & a chick emotive? rofl
Of course I have no clue what the intention of either was but its amusing how the 2 fit together.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:52 pm

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 13 297491761 It's time like this I feel so old.  cantstopl Thanks nr for the lesson!

Well, we know Chad appears to be a very straightforward guy. IMO He's telling a story that's for sure!

We will have to remember this tweet when in a month or so from now, he is spotted with a tall blonde. laugh out loud (Speculating)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:06 am

Laudergirl wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:Where O where is Josh? It looks like he may have stood up his friends and brother for Valentines Day last night.

Stephen Ochs ‏@Prohighfiver 13h13 hours ago
V-Day roll call @chadgloer @aaronmurray11 @eddie_aggrey @troupestar28 @NeverStop_CV @JayKing038 #LetsGooooo MIA @jmurbulldog

Chad Gloer ‏@chadgloer 13h13 hours ago
@Prohighfiver @aaronmurray11 @eddie_aggrey @troupestar28 @NeverStop_CV @JayKing038 @jmurbulldog Josh Murray... 545 for 2 weeks straight

Does anyone have an idea of what Chad may have meant by 545 for two weeks?

There was an emoji with a baby chick hatching out of an egg after the bolded part of the tweet above. Should we be reading into that?

Maybe it means he is waking up with the Chickens? 5:45 am?

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:21 am

Yeah that is plausible. That he's consuming himself with work with Advocare.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:04 pm

Looks like Josh is gonna be in Tampa ...again.

MM's FB
That was me, working out all the time but not getting anywhere. Come join Josh Murray Thurs night, 7pm-8pm in Tampa & learn how to achieve healthy weight loss, improved energy and overall wellness results through the 24-Day Challenge. Worked for me and thousands of others! Message me [picture of hamster on a wheel]
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:46 pm

^ I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Josh went about six months with barely seeing his family and this looks like it's also a business trip for him. He gets to work and see his family. This is no different than Andi seeing her family every week, which we know she does since we frequently saw the two of them spending time with her family, and they live in the same city. His family lives in another state, so I think it's nice he tries to see them as much as possible.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:53 pm

aviej wrote:  Looks like Josh is gonna be in Tampa ...again.

MM's FB
That was me, working out all the time but not getting anywhere. Come join Josh Murray Thurs night, 7pm-8pm in Tampa & learn how to achieve healthy weight loss, improved energy and overall wellness results through the 24-Day Challenge. Worked for me and thousands of others! Message me [picture of hamster on a wheel]
Pitchers & catchers report for Spring Training tomorrow, so maybe Josh will do a little marketing at the various Florida camps while he's there.  Maybe he'll even bump into JPG!  They have more in common now and can compare Bach experiences...
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:14 pm

aviej wrote:Looks like Josh is gonna be in Tampa ...again.

MM's FB
I think Josh and his family are good people and mean no one harm, but I wish these kind of Advocare commercials were not endorsed by them. JMOAA
As a health care professional, no one should be taking any kind of supplements without discussing them with their personal physician first. I have read so many dangerous results and side effects of advocare in particular with women and those over the age of 40. 
More often than not, people take something first expecting that magic bullet and end up sick or worse. (kidney, liver issues in particular with this product). :soapbox

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:37 pm

I don't know that Josh is willing to take a hiatus from Advocare at this point especially as he's now building it up. Also, I don't think Andi is willing to subject herself to another "failure". So I say no on both counts.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:40 pm

Please stop discussing Andi in Josh's thread. This couple are no longer together, and she is not part of this topic. Andi has her own fan thread, all discussion are welcome there as long as it's within the Fan rules. Otherwise use the general discussion thread for each Andi or Josh, but not together.

If you're not sure what a fan thread is, go to the other fan threads to compare, or read the fan rules.

Fan Forum Rules

TY

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:26 pm

Josh posted this IG on my face book can not bring the picture over to here , But Josh still has that Beautiful Smile .

:cutesmile!:

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 13 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 13 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 13 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 70 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 41 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win