SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 23 of 70 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 46 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 23 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:51 am

Josh is one who says what he feels, and in his honesty, doesn't always say the "politically correct" thing. I agree he could have phrased it better when asked if he missed her, but I don't think he anticipated that question. I mean, it was a really stupid question!!

It's a shame this needed to be blown up all over Twitter because I don't think Josh meant to hurt or insult Andi with that comment. He was just being honest. It's apparent that he feels they are different people in the ways that matter in a relationship, values. They may be similar in their strong personalities, which is what I believe MM was referring to, but their core values, I do believe are different.

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 23 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by edenpol Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:39 am

umngirl wrote:^Which one posts the most duckface selfies and pedals any product they can? I think the answer is quite simple.

When did Josh stop gushing about their relationship, like November? Seems they weren't all the happy campers leading up to the break-up like many thought.

ETA: In the name of honesty I did some research. Josh has posted 30 pictures on IG since the break-up. Andi has posted 70.

1. Why Andi posting products she actually uses is any different than Josh talking about Advocare? She gets money for it, so does he. Yes, he believes Advocare is changing people's lives, but it helps them lose weight, it's not really good for the body anyways, to put all of that stuff in it. Andi is figuring out ways to do what she wants now, and to make a living, so she posts about products, big deal, means nothing. And, btw, so many bachelor past contestants post products, even more than Andi. Who will pass on the opportunity to make money from posting a photo? Not Andi, not me, and I'm sure not you.

2. Andi posted more photos than Josh before they were together, before she was on the bachelorette and while they were together, so why does it have to change now? 70 photos in 3 months is not a lot, especially for someone famous. Yes, she has people, including me, that want to see her photos.

3. It doesn't matter when he stoped gushing about her, he did, for more than 6 months after they got engaged. Do you think he didn't see "the real Andi" by then? He did, and he loved her, it just didn't work out.
Let me quote how I met your mother here and say: it wasn't a failed relationship, it was a great relationship that only lasted 8 months.
Every couple fights, it doesn't take away from the relationship. I believe they are both greatful for what they have, even if they are not thinking about getting back together.

Btw, I didn't mean to be hurtful for you, I hope I wasn't, I just didn't like your comment, and I'm hoping to change your point of view Smiley
And I love both Andi and Josh, there are just some acts right now that I'm not a fan of.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:11 am

mindless wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:Did y'all read Josh's comments about the breakup in US Weekly? Such a d#ckhead thing to say that you don't miss the former love of your life. I like Josh but that's not cool. At least Andi admitted she was still heartbroken.

I don't think Josh can admit to being heartbroken, when he's not. He was dying to get rid of her for a while. His comment that they're "very different" says it all. [b]Andi is not the person he thought she was.[\b] Not saying it's all Andi's fault though. He definitely went into the whole thing with rose-coloured glasses and made promises he couldn't keep. That said, I can't fault him for telling it like it is. I doubt he wants to leave any room for interpretation, especially if Andi's been having a hard time getting over it.

This could be true ! They gave it a shot, it didn't work out for whatever reason . He was put on the spot with that question and I think he answered it truthfully .They broke up almost 4 months ago . I'm sure at times he misses being in a relationship ( because he was so ready for it) but probably doesn't miss what SHE brought or wasent willing to bring to the relationship. I hope he is the next bachelor , I think he'll make a darn good one ! :yes: jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:29 am

Like Sean/Catherine don't hawk everything under the sun, no comment regarding Josh's comment as long as he is away from Andi it's all good in my book.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:14 am

I don't think being The Bachelor is the way for Josh to go in order to find a wife. They hit a gold mine with Chris' season in terms of casting and they are gonna continue to cast the crazies

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:32 am

I don't recall any former BP or BIP contestant that got so much exposure over one weekend. The next several weeks might give us clues as to what his plans are for the future. If he remains in the public eye, then that will further confirm my suspicions they are grooming him for TB. After reading that article, where he states he would be open to that, paraphrasing, we know he probably wouldn't say no. We also know, IMO TPTB would love to have him. Depending on any potential contestants that come out of Kaitlyn's season, I think he'll be the one.

Although I think he should go on BIP, it would be fun for him to meet former contestants and have fun, at this stage in his life, I think he'd rather be TB and potentially meet his future wife. Filming won't start till the fall, so he has time to think about it and TPTB will continue planting the seed. JMHOs

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:47 am

I really hope Josh won't be TB! He's just not very interesting from what I've seen. Not that Chris was either, but at least he's good-looking to me and kind of cute in his awkwardness. Josh's way of speaking drives me mad, and he looks like Gaston.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:52 am

sara11 wrote:I don't think being The Bachelor is the way for Josh to go in order to find a wife. They hit a gold mine with Chris' season in terms of casting and they are gonna continue to cast the crazies
I agree with you. I believe Jason and Molly even said that they are sorry for those who would come after to look for a spouse because they will continue to cast crazy people as you said. Does anyone know how Chris's ratings compare to JPG's?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:54 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't recall any former BP or BIP contestant that got so much exposure over one weekend. The next several weeks might give us clues as to what his plans are for the future. If he remains in the public eye, then that will further confirm my suspicions they are grooming him for TB. After reading that article, where he states he would be open to that, paraphrasing, we know he probably wouldn't say no. We also know, IMO TPTB would love to have him. Depending on any potential contestants that come out of Kaitlyn's season, I think he'll be the one.

Although I think he should go on BIP, it would be fun for him to meet former contestants and have fun, at this stage in his life, I think he'd rather be TB and potentially meet his future wife. Filming won't start till the fall, so he has time to think about it and TPTB will continue planting the seed. JMHOs
I hear you GA. But I think Fleiss also said that this season's crop of guys is the best they've had. So I don't know what chances Josh has if TPTB are sold on the current cast. no idea
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:57 am

Josh has always reminded me of "jim Carey" in the Mask when he puts the mask on.

(although a much better looking version)

He is very high energy and very exhausting to watch. I find him very nice but uninteresting and very one dimentional (IMO)

However I think he would be a great bachelor we might get to see different facets of his personality.

Being the Bachelor and being a contestant are two totally different things and he might shine as the bachelor but as a contestant he left me uninterested.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:10 am

aviej wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
umngirl wrote:When I said good terms I moreso meant that they weren't fighting publicly with each other through the media or taking part in horrible break-up interviews together. That's a step up from some past couples.

I guess they are a step up from Jake/Vienna and Mary/Byron, but that's about it. That whole "twitter fight" was the most immature behavior I've ever seen from two educated adults.

Anyways, I give credit to Josh for not giving a canned response and being honest about Andi. I don't think that she was a former love of his life, and it's great that he's able to see that clearly now. I also thought it was interesting that he mentioned not wanting to go on the Bachelorette again, since I'm sure that they were referring to BIP when referring to the "franchise"; maybe a slight dig at Nick? Always, I never got Josh's physical appeal but he looks really good at DWTS tonight. Seems like a great friend!
Well if Andi wasn't the former love of his life why would he propose to her and maintain the relationship till January? If not for love, was it for fame? :shocked!:
It was for the show. This is how they do it. 
I do not think she was the love of his life in any way, shape or form once you got below the veneer. They both come from very different places as shown by where they both are now and what they are doing. 
Whatever MM said early on, how could she know differently?  She was responding in her normal,  upbeat, positive frame of mind, IMOAA to superficial appearances. 
I'm glad Josh finally put some real prospective on the situation.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:12 am

edenpol wrote:
umngirl wrote:^Which one posts the most duckface selfies and pedals any product they can? I think the answer is quite simple.

When did Josh stop gushing about their relationship, like November? Seems they weren't all the happy campers leading up to the break-up like many thought.

ETA: In the name of honesty I did some research. Josh has posted 30 pictures on IG since the break-up. Andi has posted 70.

1. Why Andi posting products she actually uses is any different than Josh talking about Advocare? She gets money for it, so does he. Yes, he believes Advocare is changing people's lives, but it helps them lose weight, it's not really good for the body anyways, to put all of that stuff in it. Andi is figuring out ways to do what she wants now, and to make a living, so she posts about products, big deal, means nothing. And, btw, so many bachelor past contestants post products, even more than Andi. Who will pass on the opportunity to make money from posting a photo? Not Andi, not me, and I'm sure not you.

2. Andi posted more photos than Josh before they were together, before she was on the bachelorette and while they were together, so why does it have to change now? 70 photos in 3 months is not a lot, especially for someone famous. Yes, she has people, including me, that want to see her photos.

3. It doesn't matter when he stoped gushing about her, he did, for more than 6 months after they got engaged. Do you think he didn't see "the real Andi" by then? He did, and he loved her, it just didn't work out.
Let me quote how I met your mother here and say: it wasn't a failed relationship, it was a great relationship that only lasted 8 months.
Every couple fights, it doesn't take away from the relationship. I believe they are both greatful for what they have, even if they are not thinking about getting back together.

Btw, I didn't mean to be hurtful for you, I hope I wasn't, I just didn't like your comment, and I'm hoping to change your point of view Smiley
And I love both Andi and Josh, there are just some acts right now that I'm not a fan of.

First off, I was responding to someone else's questions. They asked who was posting more pictures and looking for more attention. I answered with solid numbers. AdvoCare is Josh's job and he barely posts about it. Andi can pimp whatever products she'd like but when you don't have an actual job as well it's comes off a certain way. Secondly, I was genuinely asking when he stopped gushing because that's probably when the breakup process really began. So he was honest when he said he didn't miss her because they've been apart emotionally longer than just January.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 23 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 23 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 70 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 46 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win