SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 46 of 70 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 58 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 46 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:52 pm

aviej wrote:Ashley Iaconetti@ashleyiaco  42m42 minutes ago  
It simply looked like @jmurbulldog was The Bachelor on a "group date" with all those pretty ladies. It wasn't at all a date.

So, maybe Bachelor Nation fans did make way too much out of this afterall. The TMZ report quoted Ashley as saying that yes, Josh reached out to her, but Ashley never said it was for a date, TMZ inferred that.

Reaching out to new people is what Josh does for his Advocare business. He seems to be great at networking and his charisma and passion for the products is what has helped him build a very successful team. A big part of his job is to support those people on his team by attending and speaking at mixers, and that's exactly what he was doing for his NYC based team members, who just happen to be attractive young women. Josh may have had a side interest in getting to know Ashley as well, but I think this was just a great way for him to introduce a fellow Bach Alumni and her friends to the product and help his team members out. It appears the mixer was quite the success too since so many of them ended up hanging out together afterwards along with Josh, and even posted an IG pic of them sharing a cab (Ashley I., her sister, and the sister of Josh's team member who hosted the mixer). So I would say Josh did his job well. Too bad he caught so much flack for it by the fans!!

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 46 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:28 am

The advocate thing wasn't a date, but the lounge they were spotted at later that night? Hugesmile

I don't expect either of them to divulge anything further. I still think it's a possibly that they're talking/getting to know each other behind the scenes.

As for the flack, I'd say he got exactly the reaction he intended. :gotcha:

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:58 am

Josh can date/post pics with whomever he chooses, he's a single man, so fans should just chill out. Meanwhile Andi herself hasn't said a word about or alluding to this situation. Any talk about her feelings on the matter is speculation, because while tmz is more accurate than most when it comes to big stories, they post inaccurate info all the time

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:59 am

bleuberry wrote:The advocate thing wasn't a date, but the lounge they were spotted at later that night? Hugesmile

I don't expect either of them to divulge anything further. I still think it's a possibly that they're talking/getting to know each other behind the scenes.

As for the flack, I'd say he got exactly the reaction he intended. :gotcha:

I've learned never to fully trust tweets from random fans. They can be very misleading, especially without a picture to back up their claims. I do believe the person saw Josh at the Dream Hotel lounge later that night with Ashley, but her sister and other friends may have still been nearby. I'm pretty sure I saw an IG post from the Dream Hotel that same night from others in that same group. It wouldn't be the first time a tweeter has painted the wrong picture in a situation like this. So we'll just have to speculate on that. Call me naive, but I actually believe Ashley and Josh when they say it was not a date.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:19 am

I just don't think it's that hard to believe if they met up after the event for drinks or something. If there's an initial attraction there, maybe they want to test out the waters.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:47 am

I think that pic you speak of that had Ashley's sis and someone from their group confirmed that persons tweet that they separated from the group and went on a little date. I also agree that her friends were nearby.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:30 pm

This is one article I do NOT believe!!!

New Couple Alert: Is 'Bachelorette' Winner Josh Murray Dating 'Bachelor' Contestant Ashley Iaconetti?

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-bachelor/new-couple-alert-is-bacheloret-56193.aspx

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:49 pm

nutty1 wrote:This is one article I do NOT believe!!!

New Couple Alert: Is 'Bachelorette' Winner Josh Murray Dating 'Bachelor' Contestant Ashley Iaconetti?

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-bachelor/new-couple-alert-is-bacheloret-56193.aspx

Nutty, are you saying you don't believe they are dating or that you don't believe their denial that they are dating? This article is just a repeat of all the other tabloid sites on SM. Nothing new. I would be interested to see if RS has anything to say on this whole situation but he has kept pretty mum, which makes me think there is nothing of much substance for him to say. These two hung out together one night, and that is it. They probably will continue to be friends and possibly keep in touch, like many Bach alum do. But IMO, I just don't see it progressing into a relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:08 pm

Haven't they both come out saying they are friends only?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Haven't they both come out saying they are friends only?

Yes, they both have. There doesn't appear to ba a story here, but you know how the SM tabloids work.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:17 pm

So all this because they met up with friends and went off alone to have a private conversation? Wow. But she is the physical type he likes and is very smart. When she removes her kardashian look I find her really pretty. As for being near where Andi lives, to me it is a big so what. Josh and Andi are both moving on, good for them both. IMO it is time for the fans to move on and let them live their lives. Andi didn't say she was upset, so IMO, people need to stop putting words in her mouth. I guess I give her more credit than that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:36 pm

I wouldn't be surprised at all if they are...... I agree Stuck, they have both moved on......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 70 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 58 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win