SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 47 of 70 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 58 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 47 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Guest Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:50 pm

stuckinsc wrote:So all this because they met up with friends and went off alone to have a private conversation? Wow. But she is the physical type he likes and is very smart. When she removes her kardashian look I find her really pretty. As for being near where Andi lives, to me it is a big so what. Josh and Andi are both moving on, good for them both. IMO it is time for the fans to move on and let them live their lives. Andi didn't say she was upset, so IMO, people need to stop putting words in her mouth. I guess I give her more credit than that.

Exactly to the bolded!!

Josh is just friends with a lot of attractive women and it appears it was like that for him before he ever met Andi.  I don't see anything wrong with him reaching out to get to know new people and hang out with them in a casual way. That's a great way to get back out there without actually "dating".  If he meets someone that he feels a connection with, then he can pursue it further, but for right now it seems he really just likes to meet new people, and he has a lot opportunities to do that with all of his traveling and events for AdvoCare.

Btw, to the person that posted somewhere on here about Josh traveling with a short blonde to New York, it appears to have been Lindsey Chrisley. Another attractive friend who happens to be on his team. She's married by the way, so no story there either.

Shannon Dill ‏@PurveyorOfPD  Apr 6
Sitting behind Lindsey Chrisley and Josh Murray on a plane to NYC. Wishing @BamagirlRUNS was here to take a selfie!! #realityTVmashup

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 47 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:30 am

I think I missed him on BT Television. (and Bachelor Canada Brad Smith sad )

joshmurray11
1 hour ago
Yes, I will accept your rose Canada! @bradcsmith @bttoronto @dina.pugliese #epochnight
Breakfast Television retweeted
Dina Pugliese @DinaPugliese  ·  2h 2 hours ago
See @jmurbulldog tomorrow at Fiction club in Toronto. Such a good guy we wish him well. @bradcsmith #WarOfTheRoses
Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 47 CDwdak6WMAEAVuM

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:58 am

Here's the video from BT today:
http://www.bttoronto.ca/videos/4203774421001

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:10 am

Awesome!!! Great interview. There's nothing fake about him. Love towards the end when asked if he'd be TB, he said he'd consider it and Brad yelling in the background. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:10 am

Another interview
http://globalnews.ca/video/1968167/the-bachelorette-winner/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:25 am

There were several things that bugged me about Josh during the season, but these two interviews show me, who the real Josh is.

Great interviews, very sincere and honest. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:41 am

GuardianAngel wrote:There were several things that bugged me about Josh during the season, but these two interviews show me, who the real Josh is.

Great interviews, very sincere and honest. yes

:yes:  I agree.  He didn't appeal to me on the show.  
In these interviews he is more relaxed and appears more grounded.  On the Bette he was often in defence mode IMO due to his being scrutinized/questioned.  I think that eroded his confidence to some degree as he felt a need to justify instead of just going with the flow which seems to be more his modus operandi.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Wed Apr 29, 2015 11:59 am

I watched both I really liked him he seems very kind...I have this feeling he really didn't like who Andi was when the show was finished and he got to know her better..like it seems like he actually "dislikes her" ...hence the not keeping in touch at all..I'm sure he is very picky so it will be hard to find his perfect girl...but I will say something is up about him being the Bachelor .if you watch the BT interview he goes a bit red when it is brought up...my guess the producers have mentioned it to him..no guarantees of course but my gut says there has been "talks".sneakyl

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:39 pm

Good interview. Thanks for bringing it over. Smiley
I see good things in his future. Good heart. Literally.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:40 pm

Kiltburn wrote:I watched both I really liked him he seems very kind...I have this feeling he really didn't like who Andi was when the show was finished and he got to know her better..like it seems like he actually "dislikes her" ...hence the not keeping in touch at all..I'm sure he is very picky so it will be hard to find his perfect girl...but I will say something is up about him being the Bachelor .if you watch the BT interview he goes a bit red when it is brought up...my guess the producers have mentioned it to him..no guarantees of course but my gut says there has been "talks".sneakyl

I think he's been approached about possibly being the next Bachelor too, but I think TPTB always are in "talks" with a couple of guys, so I'm not feeling confident that he would get the lead over a new guy from Katelyn's season. I liked that he said he would consider it only if he didn't find love before that.

I did get the impression from his tone that he's not that interested in BIP though. What was everyone elses take on that? He's really hard to read.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:43 pm

Laudergirl wrote:
Kiltburn wrote:I watched both I really liked him he seems very kind...I have this feeling he really didn't like who Andi was when the show was finished and he got to know her better..like it seems like he actually "dislikes her" ...hence the not keeping in touch at all..I'm sure he is very picky so it will be hard to find his perfect girl...but I will say something is up about him being the Bachelor .if you watch the BT interview he goes a bit red when it is brought up...my guess the producers have mentioned it to him..no guarantees of course but my gut says there has been "talks".sneakyl

I think he's been approached about possibly being the next Bachelor too, but I think TPTB always are in "talks" with a couple of guys, so I'm not feeling confident that he would get the lead over a new guy from Katelyn's season. I liked that he said he would consider it only if he didn't find love before that.

I did get the impression from his tone that he's not that interested in BIP though. What was everyone elses take on that? He's really hard to read.

I think BIP is a big NO for him.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:55 pm

"I'm into family oriented, nice people" laugh out loud 

Good interview, he looks so good!

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 47 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 70 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 58 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #7

+79
Beagle
chloep
Stacia620
officeRules
Bet2Win