SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 26 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:46 pm

mercieme wrote:
HEA re the bold text, I would go further that none of the folks on this franchise were ever in love during filming...geez how many hours did they really spend with the lead to say they are in love. They are in very much like at best and this is why I am so loving Bach NZ, no made up love story :yes:
yes :yes: It is so refreshing. 

I think TBNZ may even be boring for some people that are used to the drama and love declarations that are the norm for the franchise. 

The closest to this season is Tim on his season on Bach Aussie and he never proposed but is still with his F1. 

Only talking about The Bachelor franchise, and one thing I have noticed is that if the lead is not physical with the girls a lot (no FD overnights)  then there seems to be a higher chance that the couple stay together. Sean didn't sleep with anyone not even his F1 and same with Tim and Anna. He didn't even have overnights and no major declarations of love to multiple girls (even Tim with April told Trisha he fell for her...and he never denied outright that he never slept with Trisha on FD). If Chris slept with Kaitlyn it will be interesting to see how that turns out for him with W. But she doesn't want to know anything so maybe she won't care...

6-7 weeks with a few hours spent with F1 while the lead is dating multiple girls is a recipe for disaster in the long run and while I cannot say whether someone falls in love or not while on the show, it definitely is more my taste where the lead is at least respectful of the girls as best he can be. 

Art doesn't come across as fake or as a puppet or acting and I like that about him, whether he finds the one or not. 

I can watch the other shows for the (so called) love story but it is just a show at the end of the day and the lead (Blake, Tim, etc...) all did a good job acting like they were in love (they were in the bubble themselves! all that pressure to propose). 

Ultimately, even though it may not make for a passionate dramatic love story on the screen, I prefer the shows without the proposal in the end. I view it more realistically.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:52 pm

so dani was in fidji too...

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 26 2z882vn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:10 am

Great posting ladies!! I'm wondering why Dani hasn't posted anything on sm about her trip to Fiji? Why is she keeping it secret if its just a post show holiday? Any ideas?

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:29 am

Kapiti wrote:Great posting ladies!! I'm wondering why Dani hasn't posted anything on sm about her trip to Fiji? Why is she keeping it secret if its just a post show holiday? Any ideas?

I am one of the people that said Dani is not F1 based on that trip to Fiji, not typical F1 behavior IMO. That being said this can be the exception to the rule, we will find out in a few weeks. Dom Harvey also posted the Fiji picture with Dani & said that Art was no where in sight.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:18 am

mercieme wrote:
Kapiti wrote:Great posting ladies!! I'm wondering why Dani hasn't posted anything on sm about her trip to Fiji? Why is she keeping it secret if its just a post show holiday? Any ideas?

I am one of the people that said Dani is not F1 based on that trip to Fiji, not typical F1 behavior IMO. That being said this can be the exception to the rule, we will find out in a few weeks. Dom Harvey also posted the Fiji picture with Dani & said that Art was no where in sight.
Kapiti: She also never posted a pic of her with Amanda and Natalie at the night club partying this week. So it doesn't really mean anything. I think she is only posting selfies and not out and about. You can see the night club pic on her thread.

Mercieme: what are your thoughts about Dani posting a photo of Art and her kissing on her public page? HEA said that is not F2 behavior and I agree. It is why I have a hard time warming to Dani (the person she is after the show, not on the show) if she is not F1 then I find that very unbecoming behavior. Not even Becca, Trisha, Lisa, or any other recent F2 posted a photo of the lead kissing them on their public pages. As Matilda said, I find it braggy and disrespectful to whomever the F1 is if, and only if, Dani is not F1 (and I don't believe she is).

Here is the post in her thread... https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2893p60-bachelor-new-zealand-dani#783637
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:59 am

Going back to the season and what has aired thus far, we have seen only two girls cry in PIs: Matilda and Alysha.

I find this really interesting. Alysha seemed to be crying early on in her PI sleuthed in her thread and I think it relates to her talking to Art on her date that she misses her family and her dog every day.

Matilda was crying in PI talking about her feelings for Art and how she doesn't want to get hurt and she is missing her family and when she talked to her mom her mom said she has the skills to just push through it.

I wonder if these two PIs have been included with crying for a reason? Often we see early on PIs that were filmed later shown in early episodes that indicate F2 or at least F4 or those who are potential frontrunners...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:31 am

This ties in nicely with what Katiebelle posted about Kiwi men... Art's own words..

The show has also opened Arthur up to talking about his emotions, something he says Kiwi men traditionally have difficulty expressing.

“One thing for me that’s been quite interesting is being more open and talking about feelings, because its really not something that we do in New Zealand.”

Might his experience encourage other Kiwi men to share their innermost thoughts?

“I hope so, I think it’s good to talk about stuff, just not too much,” he laughs. “I’m a little bit sick of talking about my feelings to be honest.”
https://nz.entertainment.yahoo.com/TV/blogs/a/26704043/confessions-of-a-bachelor-arthur-green/

Also he said this...

Arthur says the process of farewelling the girls by means of floral deprivation is the most difficult part of his role as the bachelor.

“They’re really full on and intense and they are quite emotional. It’s hard letting someone down, it’s horrible actually.”

“The hardest part is seeing them say goodbye to the other girls who they have got strong friendships with.”
International versions of the show have had success in matching couples and Arthur says he can definitely see a potential love match with some of the girls chosen for him.

“That’s what I truly hope, so yeah, we’ll just wait and see, fingers crossed.”

Full interview posted here: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2903p84-bach-new-zealand-art-green-ig-sm-media-vids-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion#783650
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:07 am

I would think like katiebelle at this point: they are ALL very young. They love to party, they love the temporary fame, they loved the experience and nobody but few were really interested into arthur.

her attitude post show, looks to me a wounded young woman and I keep an open mind that arthur picked her at F1 but nothing turned great in real life OR he slept with her (even all kiwis are like every young people in the world and nobody will tell me otherwise that that they are all virgins and reserved and all) so maybe he brought her to F2 and now she is trying to share how far it was on the show?

To be honest? I do not think dani is mean. Everything I saw so far is a girl who does not want to be into the drama and she even said that the best attitude is to remain neutral (her words).

My hypothesis is more that she will end F1 but things did not turn good for both of them and after the show they split.

Nobody can blame anyone if he was an a*** and lead her to believe something was possible after the show and dumped her or turn to be a big DS

If matilda says nothing... well, it is possible that there is nothing to say because she is not F1 or F2 and Alysha is. I am not going to bet that she is F1 ONLY because she looks happy with her BFF on pictures!! That would be silly IMO. It is proven that once the show is over, reality kick in and people move on quickly with their life. So, no. I am not counting on how happy she looks or because she does not go clubbing either. Some girls do not like to club plus at this point we do not know if she did not not. I mean, NOTHING, lead me that matilda is F1 at the moment. This can change next episodes but now? nope.

Seems that I dismiss Alysha to be part of the last F3 but who knows? He wanted to kiss her at one point so he was attracted to her and her personality? maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:42 am

so I went in the SM thread and selected a couple of words that for me are very revealing:

“It’s kind of forced me to make the time to find someone, because that’s what I’ve been lacking is the time.” ► reality check after the show, he will not change his ways

“Now it’s a weird situation I find myself in where I know that in a few weeks I’m going to have a girlfriend.” ► no proposal at all

“It’s quite interesting hearing what the girls say when I’m not around, and to each other, and about each other.” ► Dani talked about this at the jumping place., it is interesting that he is still talking about it weeks after the finale...

“You wouldn’t get that in a normal dating situation.” ► reality is different and nothing is real for him

“The hardest part is seeing them say goodbye to the other girls who they have got strong friendships with.” ► if you care about girls, he would say it was hard for HIM to let them go. So no feelings for the one who left.

----

Dani is more beauty queen than model, but maybe personality will prevail when he takes the finalists home - Art's mum would certainly like her easygoing nature.

Matilda seems a sweetheart, but a bit more seductress wouldn't go astray and Nat, well, she's the nicest girl on the show with legs to heaven.

► interesting perspective  to describe them: dani has personality and beauty, matilda no personality and natalie is pretty

There's speculation that in real life, Art is back with his ex.
They had been together for several years before breaking up to go on separate OEs and Art had thought she was the one. ► HAHA the dirty laundry speculations!!!! I would not be surprised that the ex feels the need to come back and mark her territory.

So did his newfound fame re-ignite the spark? The Bachelor producer Anna Lynch quashed the speculation ... but we say only time will tell. ► could be only gossips...

----

"He's adventurous, responsible, trustworthy, happy, unquestionably real and [has a] great sense of humour," says (mom)

"It is a crazy mixture of so many elements - meeting potential girlfriends for the first time, getting to know the depth of their true feelings for Arthur, having to ask them 'love' questions," she said.

She had enjoyed watching 23-year-old Pukekohe-based Bachelorette Natalie on the catwalk last week."She was stunning, so graceful." ► no mention of dani or matilda or others. Lets remember that families are debriefed to do not mention top 4...

your thoughts?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:56 am

mercieme wrote:

truth is, this NZ season is everything contrary that we are use to see on this franchise: the very reserved attitude, kissing only few (and only dani IMO) is not something we know. The dramas are amplified and I am pretty sure the producers had a hard time to have one and the handler are bald by now thinking how hard it was to whisper things to the girls to push them to the drama.

Like every season, everyone say that the villain is not really a villain (with the exception of courtney probably). Some girls will be attracted more with some and others with others... that is real life: we cannot love everybody!!

She looks very happy on this picture and tanned. THAT I do see...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:07 am

I'm really enjoying all the discussion and especially seeing things from many different perspectives!
Good posting everyone!!
Bach Nz has just launched a competition for $5000. Interesting part is in the t&c. The competition has only just been announced (13 April) but the competition says it runs from the 16th of March till the 14th of May. First episode aired on Tuesday the 17th of March so perhaps the final episode airs on Wednesday the 13th of May? What do you ladies think?
ETA This would mean episodes would need to be cut down to 1/week after this week.

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:16 am

Kapiti wrote:I'm really enjoying all the discussion and especially seeing things from many different perspectives!
Good posting everyone!!

Bach Nz has just launched a competition for $5000. Interesting part is in the t&c. The competition has only just been announced (13 April) but the competition says it runs from the 16th of March till the 14th of May. First episode aired on Tuesday the 17th of March so perhaps the final episode airs on Wednesday the 13th of May? What do you ladies think?
ETA This would mean episodes would need to be cut down to 1/week after this week.

I totally agree. I haven't watched every epi but everyone here fills me in on the ones I missed just by posting their opinions!

I watched the last epi which I believe was 8? How many are left now? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 50 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Art Green - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+25
mindless
Jolena
Linds911
Katiebelle
Spoil Me Again