SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 7 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MiaHawk Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:14 pm

Diana wrote:I do think Becca has a one on one because we have pictures of it from when it was filmed. RS also says she does.

If Becca gets another 1 on 1 this week (after just having one last week) then Carly must be seeing the writing on the wall.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm

I believe this is Becca's 1 on 1:

On Monday, show host Chris Harrison arrived in Des Moines for an interview with WOI-TV. Last week, I had heard a group date would be taped on a farm near Des Moines, but instead got word that Soules was in the East Village with a date, visiting the Continental, Kitchen Collage and other Locust Street spots.

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:15 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I believe this is Becca's 1 on 1:

On Monday, show host Chris Harrison arrived in Des Moines for an interview with WOI-TV. Last week, I had heard a group date would be taped on a farm near Des Moines, but instead got word that Soules was in the East Village with a date, visiting the Continental, Kitchen Collage and other Locust Street spots.

I don't know. Something doesn't sound right to me and it's not mentioned in the press release?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:17 pm

I believe it's Carly that 'warns' Chris about Britt really not being into the small town life. That's where we see her and Chris talking on the bleachers. What do you guys think?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:20 pm

Jade is shown in the preview where they discuss the roadtrip to Arlington but she decides not to go?

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:22 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Jade is shown in the preview where they discuss the roadtrip to Arlington but she decides not to go?

When is this 'side trip'? Doesn't Jade have a 1 on 1 by that time?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:22 pm

shed just been the night before on her one on one
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:22 pm

atem wrote:I believe it's Carly that 'warns' Chris about Britt really not being into the small town life.  That's where we see her and Chris talking on the bleachers.  What do you guys think?

atem, where did you find that someone warns Chris about Britt? I hope she doesn't. I think that will kill any chance of her being the lead. sad
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:23 pm

bluwavz wrote:
atem wrote:I believe it's Carly that 'warns' Chris about Britt really not being into the small town life.  That's where we see her and Chris talking on the bleachers.  What do you guys think?

atem, where did you find that someone warns Chris about Britt? I hope she doesn't. I think that will kill any chance of her being the lead. sad

Yeah, I know. no

It's in the press release.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:25 pm

jade went to Arlington on Friday night with Chris. Whitneys one on one and the road trip happened Saturday. Group date Sunday. Beccas date Monday.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:26 pm

atem wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Jade is shown in the preview where they discuss the roadtrip to Arlington but she decides not to go?

When is this 'side trip'?  Doesn't Jade have a 1 on 1 by that time?

Jade does get a 1 on 1 but she is present for the "girl talk" where Carly raises the road trip idea (wearing the same flowered cover up she wore for her visit to CS' bed). Maybe she knew she was going on the 1 on 1 but just hung with the girls before she got ready.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:27 pm

atem wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Yeah, I know. no

It's in the press release.

Thanks! I think you're right that it's Carly. Oh well. sad
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+60
MVMom39forever
terabithia
Idlemess
Ash2214
Bet2Win
JBF
california90
metalgirl
Trueloveforever
Iam4UGA
JulesInMS