SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 6 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by lurker11 Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:56 pm

That is from the Des Moines episode. So epi 7 or 8 depending on if you count this tell all. It was slugged to be outside the Rollins mansion in DSM. I don't remember where though
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:00 pm

There was another pic of Britt looking upset. She was in a black top and looked to be at the Salvage art yard. Could that be where they go after the ice skating date and he gives the rose I'm guess to Kaitlyn?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:02 pm

atem wrote:So, I'm a bit confused.  Is this from episode 7?

Litta123 wrote:I was looking through the caps from the preview that haven't been heavily discussed as best I can tell. Likely from episode 7, this is probably Britt's audition to be the next Bachelorette...à la Ali Fedotowsky's crying jag in the hotel hallway.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 6 D424a4b5-f074-4133-a117-ad085b7a7ac5

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 6 69a8e495-e88d-4c4b-9752-862e574b3a03
I always assumed this was after she left him.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:04 pm

atem wrote:There was another pic of Britt looking upset.  She was in a black top and looked to be at the Salvage art yard.  Could that be where they go after the ice skating date and he gives the rose I'm guess to Kaitlyn?

Oh I haven't seen that cap!!
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:05 pm

I guess I'm getting confused as to what dates happen.  

I could have sworn there were 4 women on the ice skating/hockey date, not 3.  Am I wrong, but didn't the caps show that? Because, then the date at that kitchen place doesn't make sense.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:06 pm

lurker11 wrote:
atem wrote:There was another pic of Britt looking upset.  She was in a black top and looked to be at the Salvage art yard.  Could that be where they go after the ice skating date and he gives the rose I'm guess to Kaitlyn?

Oh I haven't seen that cap!!
Is it this?

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 6 MlPCpnS
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:07 pm

No, this:

Rolly wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Every so often, I look back at the preview caps to see if we've missed anything important. Here are a few caps that have me puzzled. I wonder what episode and where these would be taken. I thought I'd bring my questions forward to see if anyone has any thoughts.

Where is this? Iowa? Did Britt get some extra time with Chris at the West End Architectural Salvage as well as Kaitlyn? Could this be in SD, but her outfit doesn't seem to match her outfit at the Big & Rich concert, so ????

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 6 9bcb1202-58a9-46aa-9511-9bfbf297a27b

For those of you good at sleuthing locations, any idea where this is taking place? I lightened the 2nd cap so people could see the background if that could help. Would that cloth in the background fit a location in Bali? It's a unique location to Whitney as best I can tell. I suppose it could be on her HTD. Anyone remember seeing Whitney wearing that necklace elsewhere?

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 6 Ccf07c0f-4845-4b90-8ecb-a6a1a617ed78

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 6 84aab5d6-0177-476b-90cb-2ac27d2dc819

This cap happens in SD. Carly is wearing this outfit in the previews and Kaitlyn has the same background in one of the previews as well.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 6 00922974-56b6-4919-8af0-10f9f33d1875

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 6 79256442-9673-4f13-a661-41e9642b8bfd

We have yet to see Chris wear this outfit for a RC. I'm wondering if this occurs at the F4 RC...when he lets go of Jade.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 6 47b8ed18-c83b-4d03-96aa-7236b3872380

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 6 B829fdc3-95d6-40da-a61d-aba52f82dec9

I think I may have mentioned this on the unspoiled side, but I wonder if this is from Chris and Kaitlyn's FD.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 6 37e74df2-c2fb-4300-988d-85ec0b972c84

This is the only other sc from the preview that I don't believe has been identified.

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 6 6b601122-62a5-4b84-b6d4-e8fbcc134f76

Frankly, the one I'm most curious about is Whitney's from above. If it occurred on her HTD, tears make sense. But if not, what could be going on?

I thought I remember someone saying that the one of Whitney crying may have been when she was talking about her parents...or maybe they were speculating.... no idea I think her mother died when she was younger and her dad has been out of the picture...not sure why...

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:08 pm

momoftrips wrote:

THE BACHELOR 'Chris Tells All' on ABC - Sunday, February 15, 2015

"Chris Tells All" - Chris Soules joins Chris Harrison on a revealing new one-hour special, sitting down to discuss some of the most unforgettable women and memorable moments of the season so far, along with a sneak peek of never-before-seen moments. One of this season's most controversial bachelorettes, Kelsey, opens up about her panic attack: Was it real or fake? THE BACHELOR also shares his thoughts about another OUTRAGEOUS woman: Ashley S. and reveals why he gave certain ladies a second chance. He also weighs in on Jimmy Kimmel's attempt to help him find love. Finally, Andi reveals the happy times and heartbreaking memories of her engagement to Josh and where she thinks their relationship went wrong, on "The Bachelor: Chris Tells All," on a special night and time, SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 15 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"The Bachelor" Two-Night Special Event continues tonight with "Episode 1907" (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET) and concludes with "Episode 1908," airing on Monday, February 16 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on its regular night and time.

The Bachelor, who describes this season as a "crazy ride," discloses his feelings on a wide range of topics, including the incredibly dramatic two-on-one date, where he sent both Ashley I. and Kelsey home; the women who left some unflattering first impressions and one bachelorette he still thinks about sometimes. Chris also reflects on his great time with Jimmy Kimmel, sharing a hot tub with him and his date Kaitlyn and being woken up by his favorite late night host. THE BACHELOR also has some surprising admissions about meeting Britt for the first time and his regret about the other women seeing him kiss her.

Kelsey takes the hot seat with Chris Harrison and realistically discusses what it might be like to see the other bachelorettes at "The Women Tell All." But what about her panic attack? She admits it was "bizarre," but what else does she disclose?

Finally, Andi assesses how she and Josh, "two very passionate, very strong personalities," tried to make their love work and how their relationship went off track. Showing a seldom-seen side, a tearful Andi explains her own self-doubt and disappointment.

THE BACHELOR on ABC - Sunday, February 15, 2015

Chris puts a difficult, heart-wrenching week behind him, but tough decisions remain at the cocktail party in Deadwood, South Dakota, where he sends home an easygoing, carefree bachelorette. He proceeds to break the rules once more and the other lucky women accompany him to his home state of Iowa, where they get a sneak peek of what life with the Bachelor might be like. Jade snares her second one-on-one date and the chance to visit Chris’ hometown of Arlington, Iowa. Another one-on-one date with Whitney to Des Moines has the couple celebrating love in photos, but then she is grilled by Chris’ best friends. What will be their verdict? The rest of the women decide to take their own road trip to Arlington, and they are in for a reality check. How will they react to the town being that small? One woman shares a dark secret she has been keeping from Chris, but when will he find out? A high stakes group date pits two frontrunners against an underdog with the rose winner automatically getting a hometown date. It all culminates in one jealous woman confronting Chris in a devastating meltdown, on “The Bachelor,” SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 15 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Note: The two-night Bachelor Special Night kicks off with “The Bachelor: Chris Tells All,” airing Sunday, February 15 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET). It concludes with “Episode 1908,” airing
in “The Bachelor” regular time slot, Monday, February 16 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET).

Jade has the other women pea-green with envy as Chris picks her to go to Arlington with him. She is skeptical as they tour the tiny town, but falls in love with its people – including Chris’ parents -- once they attend a local high school football game. Is she convinced small town life is for her?

Whitney and Chris visit Iowa’s state capitol of Des Moines, where they are inspired by a photo exhibit celebrating love to snap their own photos, capturing what love means to them. Afterwards, Chris introduces Whitney to his best friends, who grill her on her intentions. Will she raise red flags or win their hearts?

Back at the hotel, the remaining women decide to take a spontaneous road trip to Arlington to explore it themselves. In an OMG moment, they all finally realize what their future might be like. One woman is having second thoughts about whether this is what life really has in store for her.

On this week’s group date, Chris takes three women to an ice skating rink for some fun, but clashing interests has one jealous woman warning him that another bachelorette on the date isn’t being truthful about her love of his hometown. After Chris presents one lucky lady with the rose and the guarantee of a hometown date, one of the other devastated bachelorettes faces off with him. Will it push Chris to the edge or will he cave to her demands?

The seven remaining women are:

Becca, 25, chiropractic assistant, San Diego, CA
Britt, 27, waitress, Hollywood, CA
Carly, 29, cruise ship singer, Arlington, TX
Jade, 28, cosmetics developer, Los Angeles, CA
Kaitlyn, 29, dance instructor, Vancouver, BC
Megan, 23, makeup artist, Nashville, TN
Whitney, 29, fertility nurse, Chicago, IL

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Scoop-THE-BACHELOR-on-ABC-Sunday-February-15-2015-20150210

So both Jade and Whitney get one on one dates. And Britt, Kaitlyn and Carly go on group date to ice rink. (I watched clip and didn't see Becca in it and her name is not listed. Maybe she was ill?) Anyway, prior to the GD, Britt, Becca, Carly and Kaitlyn drive themselves to see Arlington. Britt is freaked out by it. On GD the 2 frontrunners are Britt and Kaitlyn and the underdog is Carly. Kaitlyn is given the GD rose and Carly throws Britt under the bus by telling CS that Britt didn't like Arlington. Then Britt has a meltdown over that. Is that how we think things occur? Then he gives the other 3 roses to Jade, Becca and Whit? Britt walks out and Carly is let go?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:08 pm

I think based on what was seen around DSM dates happened on 4 days. I think there were 3 1 on 1 and three on the group. And it happened how Mia says
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:10 pm

So, one date just wasn't mentioned on the press release?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:11 pm

Also. Salvage is big enough for multiple itm setups and they have a reality show. Would make sense to film lots there
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:12 pm

I do think Becca has a one on one because we have pictures of it from when it was filmed. RS also says she does.
Diana
Diana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+60
MVMom39forever
terabithia
Idlemess
Ash2214
Bet2Win
JBF
california90
metalgirl
Trueloveforever
Iam4UGA
JulesInMS