SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 9 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:55 pm

In the clip above, Becca had the good sense to wear BIG sunglasses to better hide her facial expressions! I can understand why Chris is insecure about being from a small town. I grew up in a town of 2000 but the expectations were to go to college and make your life elsewhere. I went to grad school in Boston after college and being 2500 miles from home was a true education.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by julychild Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:59 pm

Chris mentioned in an interview that moving to Waterloo is an option for him. He said he had done the same thing for his ex fiancee. The girl he chose probably knows that she wouldn't be living in Arlington.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:04 pm

waterloo and Cedar Rapids/Iowa city/north liberty are all options that are normal sized areas. Not Chicago or San diego, but wouldn't be a culture shock. I will say my friends from eastern Iowa are getting frustrated with the painting of the whole area of the state as desolate. As am I really
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:29 pm

I hope that what we are about to get is that Iowa is beautiful.

Also seriously, I hate, hate, hate where I live. I am in a school ranked much lower than the one I could have gotten my degree from and you know why? I love my husband. His career and job were here. Now he is willing to move on and we will move to where ever is right for his career since his is more limited where he can do it.

If you love someone that is what you do. BDD. If seeing Arlington makes any of them not want Chris then this is one time that I will actually say good for Chris, glad they are gone.

Anyone else a little sad we don't get to see Kardashley see Arlington? That would have been priceless.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:35 pm

lurker11 wrote:waterloo and Cedar Rapids/Iowa city/north liberty are all options that are normal sized areas. Not Chicago or San diego, but wouldn't be a culture shock. I will say my friends from eastern Iowa are getting frustrated with the painting of the whole area of the state as desolate. As am I really

No! Don't feel that way! I'm enjoying seeing parts of Iowa and learning about other cities/towns nearby. I've been to a lot of states, but not Iowa so this is enjoyable for me. :Nod:

I love barns, farmers, and their whole lifestyle. We are surrounded by farms on the outskirts of where I am, and always support them when I can.  If it didn't snow there, I would put that on my list of potential fiances when I get my K1 fiance visa. Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 9 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
lurker11 wrote:waterloo and Cedar Rapids/Iowa city/north liberty are all options that are normal sized areas. Not Chicago or San diego, but wouldn't be a culture shock. I will say my friends from eastern Iowa are getting frustrated with the painting of the whole area of the state as desolate. As am I really

No! Don't feel that way! I'm enjoying seeing parts of Iowa and learning about other cities/towns nearby. I've been to a lot of states, but not Iowa so this is enjoyable for me. :Nod:

I love barns, farmers, and their whole lifestyle. We are surrounded by farms on the outskirts of where I am, and always support them when I can.  If it didn't snow there, I would put that on my list of potential fiances when I get my K1 fiance visa. Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 9 3806527698

I grew up in Cedar Rapids and it's a great town! :cutesmile!:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:15 pm

atem wrote:We all know the producers prodded Carly to tell Chris S.
I'm not 100% convinced that Carly is the one who tells Chris.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:43 pm

Did anyone else think it is strange why in the episode description they say "The Bachelor, who describes this season as a "crazy ride," discloses his feelings on a wide range of topics, including the incredibly dramatic two-on-one date, where he sent both Ashley I. and Kelsey home; the women who left some unflattering first impressions and one bachelorette he still thinks about sometimes.  How crummy would his final one feel if he talks about missing another bachelorette (does he still hold a torch fopr Britt) sometimes??? Chris is not eloquent enough to be discussing one bachelorette he still thinks about without hurting his final one's feelings so maybe if she hasm't already dumped him after seeing this she will?? If it plays out like this I may be cheering her on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:45 pm

Maybe it's Juelia and her sad story??

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:46 pm

nutty1 wrote:Maybe it's Juelia and her sad story??
Okay I'd give him a pass on that one.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:42 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Maybe it's Juelia and her sad story??
Okay I'd give him a pass on that one.

it'd be like them to phrase something to sound more dramatic than it is.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by cindebugg Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:44 pm

The ette he thinks about is probably someone like  Ashley S. or one of the other members of the off the wall gang.

Life's too short to dance with ugly men!
cindebugg
cindebugg

Female Posts : 1469
Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 7 - Sunday Feb 15th - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+60
MVMom39forever
terabithia
Idlemess
Ash2214
Bet2Win
JBF
california90
metalgirl
Trueloveforever
Iam4UGA
JulesInMS