SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 48 of 51 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by TheEyesHaveIt Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:58 pm

As soon as the premise of the show was "out there" (something that wasn't revealed to the participants of S1 until very late in the casting), it was inevitable that many/most/all of the future season participants would be working an angle of some sort....

TheEyesHaveIt

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nan27 Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:02 pm

Did anyone post this article? It at least exposes some of the things that we have been discussing. http://www.viralglobalnews.com/entertainment/married-at-first-sight-experts-refuse-all-blame-for-their-failure/31213/

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:07 pm

nan27 wrote:Did anyone post this article?  It at least exposes some of the things that we have been discussing.  http://www.viralglobalnews.com/entertainment/married-at-first-sight-experts-refuse-all-blame-for-their-failure/31213/

That's the best article I've read. Thanks nan for bringing it over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by WatcheronWall Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:54 pm

nan27 wrote:Did anyone post this article?  It at least exposes some of the things that we have been discussing.  http://www.viralglobalnews.com/entertainment/married-at-first-sight-experts-refuse-all-blame-for-their-failure/31213/

Both Davina and Jacklyn have linked to this article on Facebook. I so wish the three women would do an it review with someone no holds barred. I would love to hear the unvarnished truth.

:yes:  The previous is entirely the humble opinion of the writer :yes:
WatcheronWall
WatcheronWall

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:02 pm

Great article, thanks for posting. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by sunchick116 Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:13 pm

if i may be devil's advocate for a second, if there is anything 'good' that came from this season, it's that these couples had real life problems, moreso than s1 contestants. because these things happen ALL THE TIME. you meet a guy and find out he has a DUI. you might a guy and find out he has a temper. you might a guy and find out he's not responsible or whatever. those are real life problems. out of all the guys, the one i would absolutely not put up with is ryan d. abuse is not ok. i grew up with it in my home and it was traumatizing. but the other issues, IMO, i could deal with. that being said, i am a hopeless romantic who believes in unconditional love. the vibes that i did get from both jaclyn and davina were that they were not very patient people. they gave up kind of easy. so no, i don't blame the experts because as much as they want you to find your perfect match, it is tv and they do want you to have challenges because a) it makes good tv and b)married life is HARD and you wanna show that.

sunchick116

Back to top Go down

Post by TwinkleB13 Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:18 pm

After reading the article that nan27 posted, I clicked on another link that was there and found it really interesting - I am not sure if it has been posted before so if so just let me know and I can delete it Smiley

http://www.viralglobalnews.com/entertainment/married-at-first-sight-mostly-fake/30941/

Please note, all of the above is strictly my opinion Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 1710264613

TwinkleB13

Back to top Go down

Post by Boomshakalaka Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:50 pm

Davina's friend stated that once this was all over, the "truth" would come out because she would be allowed to talk (so did the "insider"). has she said anything since last nights' airing of the show?

Boomshakalaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Plumblossom Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:24 pm

sunchick116 wrote:if i may be devil's advocate for a second, if there is anything 'good' that came from this season, it's that these couples had real life problems, moreso than s1 contestants. because these things happen ALL THE TIME. you meet a guy and find out he has a DUI. you might a guy and find out he has a temper. you might a guy and find out he's not responsible or whatever. those are real life problems. out of all the guys, the one i would absolutely not put up with is ryan d. abuse is not ok. i grew up with it in my home and it was traumatizing. but the other issues, IMO, i could deal with. that being said, i am a hopeless romantic who believes in unconditional love. the vibes that i did get from both jaclyn and davina were that they were not very patient people. they gave up kind of easy. so no, i don't blame the experts because as much as they want you to find your perfect match, it is tv and they do want you to have challenges because a) it makes good tv and b)married life is HARD and you wanna show that.

I have never been married but all relationships have their issues and need to be nutured, but at the same time, you usually know who you are marrying so you have developed a level of patience for certain issues. IMO it was irresponsible of Sean to violate parole for this experience and if I found out about it afterward, I think I would have a hard time trusting him. Add that to everything else he did I seriously don't think I could have lasted 6 days with him. To be honest, by the end of their honeymoon I wanted them to just say nope, this won't work because it felt so obvious to me that they wouldn't.

IMO, I really feel like the experts failed in their matches. I never understood their justifying of any of the couples. All their reasonings seemed like a cop out and seem to match the rumors of the guys in particular being cast quickly.  I never would have pictured Davina giving Sean the time of day walking down the street if they hadn't been put together. Season one they all seemed to be matched on more than one level. Cortney and Jason did the food/drink type stuff with friends. Doug was a rock with a family that was super supportive and took Jamie in immediately to give that connection that she craved, while giving her time to get past her own demons from her childhood. Monet and Vaughn seemed like a mess but compared to last season they just didn't know what they each wanted from a partner. At least they handled their divorce with maturity that we haven't seen from season 2. It just seemed deeper than "they are a sexy couple" and "they were both bullied".

Plumblossom

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:13 am

The experts were awful last night. They were trying to make Davina & Ryan D. came the blame for their mistakes! Everyone was to blame because they didn't all work together as a couple. Also didn't help that they were horribly matched. Props to Davina for trying to set them straight. I used to think Dr. Logan was the nice calming one but no no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11969

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:25 am

TwinkleB13 wrote:After reading the article that nan27 posted, I clicked on another link that was there and found it really interesting - I am not sure if it has been posted before so if so just let me know and I can delete it Smiley

http://www.viralglobalnews.com/entertainment/married-at-first-sight-mostly-fake/30941/

If it was posted before, I didn't notice, and it is a very good article. Well-written and informative. Thanks for bringing it over.

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:27 am

TwinkleB13 wrote:After reading the article that nan27 posted, I clicked on another link that was there and found it really interesting - I am not sure if it has been posted before so if so just let me know and I can delete it Smiley

Thanks for posting. Yep, it appears that the entire show is a sham. I wonder who that male participant is that is so concerned with making money by becoming a reality star. I wonder if it is Doug.

A spiritual adviser who is an atheist?? That's pretty pathetic. A psychologist who got his degree from a diploma mill type of college? Geez...

I won't watch again because they did lead us to believe that these were ordinary people looking for love and marriage. This has turned out to be far from the truth.

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 51 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+90
TwinkleB13
WatcheronWall
TheEyesHaveIt
sherrie714
Sulamit