SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5

Page 28 of 56 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 42 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 28 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by ninu Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:36 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
Robert Mills #Bachelorette tonight!! It's fantasy suite time! Will Constantine be cumming or going??

..going millsy, going. We will leave the other option for the other two up for debate at this point, but I would put my money on JP. clap3

Ugh... what a tweet :vomit:

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 28 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 28 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 28 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:37 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
Robert Mills #Bachelorette tonight!! It's fantasy suite time! Will Constantine be cumming or going??

..going millsy, going. We will leave the other option open for the other two up for debate at this point, but I would put my money on JP. clap3

Oh my goodness. :laughingoutlou
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:38 pm

And these are the people we think are the all powerful/knowing/manipulative TBTB? That was positively juvenile!

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:38 pm

He's so nasty, it's amazing he has the position at ABC that he does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:04 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:hey Jesse, thanks for the heads up giggling

JesseCsincsak

Just Finished watching Tomorrows #Bachelorette Episode !!! WOW !!! Someone Leaves but sooner that you think.. And Someone Returns !! Tune in 4 minutes ago via web from Denver, CO

Thanks Jesse, jeez, I never knew that! giggling rotfl :dripdrip

exactly my thoughts when I read that...... hey dude! (him) just watch the teasers! duh

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:52 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:

..going millsy, going. We will leave the other option open for the other two up for debate at this point, but I would put my money on JP. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 28 2964982732

UGH--- so much class millsy...

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:56 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:

..going millsy, going. We will leave the other option open for the other two up for debate at this point, but I would put my money on JP. Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5 - Page 28 2964982732

UGH--- so much class millsy...

YEP.... but some of the alumni are far far VERY far from classy

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:36 pm

I'm getting more and more excitedddd

Marissa May tonight's bachelorette epi is steamy...hellllllooooo fantasy suite!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:40 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:I'm getting more and more excitedddd

Sweet! :awesome:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:40 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:I'm getting more and more excitedddd

I cannot wait go JPAsh, so excited for tonight episode is it 8:00pm already Jumping hearts

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:43 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:

..going millsy, going. We will leave the other option open for the other two up for debate at this point, but I would put my money on JP. clap3

yea and these are the people that produce this show -- I always had an image of tptb being these too-old fratboys or :cough: fartboys that sit around getting drunk and making jokes while the camera people are busy shooting...I know there's one female producer for all the bettes (cassie) but otherwise I just think it's a bunch of overgrown boys sitting around and playing up 'drama' 'hot tub scenes' 'ED-gate' etc...

anyone know what the actual nature of the bach team is...? elan, millsy and MF are just :gag: they seem like the wes, kovacs, dave with added questionable moral standards and a ton more money
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:50 pm

emusha wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:

yea and these are the people that produce this show -- I always had an image of tptb being these too-old fratboys or :cough: fartboys that sit around getting drunk and making jokes while the camera people are busy shooting...I know there's one female producer for all the bettes (cassie) but otherwise I just think it's a bunch of overgrown boys sitting around and playing up 'drama' 'hot tub scenes' 'ED-gate' etc...

anyone know what the actual nature of the bach team is...? elan, millsy and MF are just :gag: they seem like the wes, kovacs, dave with added questionable moral standards and a ton more money

They are a bunch of dodo birds that flock together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 56 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 42 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #5

+81
atem
BlondieGal
tigertiz
Bronwyn
Pipsqueek