SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 Empty Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:35 pm

Thread 2

New thread time, and what better way to kick it off than with their wedding video?

Off to watch now, here you go:

http://www.desireehartsock.com/exclusive-des-chris-wedding-video/
There is nothing more special about a wedding than the vows spoken and the commitment made. Chris and I exchanged words and rings to make that commitment on January 18, 2015. A day we will always remember.

We were unable to share our entire wedding day on television with all of you, but that doesn’t change how grateful we are for all of your support. We are beyond excited to share these special moments and re-live that wonderful day with you. These moments and details could not have been captured without the talent and experience of our awesome videographers, Brian and Ryan from Perryfield Films.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy. We hope that you feel as if you are there with us.

Wedding Trailer Film | Chris + Desiree from Perryfield Films on Vimeo.

There is a longer version they call a feature film and typically they post both versions. I'm not sure if we are getting that too a little later or just the trailer. But I'm happy either way! I will add it if we do get it. :yes:

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:03 pm

Well I watched it (twice) and I'm just stating the obvious here but I loved it! I loved the vows, Des is still as sweet and emotional as she was on the finale! I'm glad she made it through without full on crying.

Chris is just the best. The end.

I loved the pastor grinning through the vows, sweet. And Chris's smile when he first saw her.

And I want more! giggling  But I'm happy with this, I'm hoping they're just working on the longer version, or they already have it and have chosen to share just the trailer. We'll see.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:22 pm

That was just too sweet that Chris read what he wrote in the airport after the season ended filming. How thoughtful is that, only to be used later as part of his vows!

Gorgeous, very nice! We get to see more of her dress which I loved from the beginning, but looks even better than the initial pics we got!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jul2201 Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:45 pm

I LOVED it! Hope we get to see more, cause this was just amazing! And the way he looks at her...

jul2201

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:24 pm

They did such a great job editing the video, it was like watching a trailer for a movie. So cool! It took me back to the finale and reminded me why I loved the proposal so much.

And how perfectly Chris was this moment? laugh out loud

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 2n8bx93

One of these days I'm going to make some more screen caps of this. :yes: here are a couple:

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 J0egwz

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 2llkld4

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 2cm54z

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 2hzo8sh

Last edited by bleuberry on Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:26 pm; edited 4 times in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:14 pm

Really beautiful video, Bleu. Thanks for posting. Here are a couple of caps that also caught my eye.

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 Af49ec62-88e4-4b6c-8cab-db19596fb0d1

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 6b86f8a8-f6a0-4fe1-8eb5-611fdd8b3ca1

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 7f87be83-73bb-4097-97b2-ccb429cb3e24

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 B85312d9-1a17-4607-80fb-ff5df72e79ce

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:45 pm

Nice! Thanks Litta!

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:56 pm

Aw that was adorable. Their vows spoke with love for each other. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 8367-910 chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 I_got_13 chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 E5kqdm15 chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:10 pm

I had goosebumps through the entire video. So lovely. So them. Just beautiful. Those guests were witnesses to something very sacred.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:15 pm

Guardian Angel, for those of us on the west coast, the Caribbean is the exotic, more difficult to get to (and expensive), place!

At some point I hope everyone gets a chance to go to both Smiley

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:17 pm

So happy they have shared some video with us! Hopefully we eventually get to see some of the reception, too ... but if not, well, it is their choice and I respect their privacy.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:53 pm

Thank you Bleu for posting this and letting me know it was here. I was crying listening to Des. She is amazing and beauty just radiates from her. LOVED it. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3

+15
mysthelma
rc49ers
Maggenzm
Jolena
Diana