SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:03 pm

Des and Chris's wedding was featured on Style Me Pretty plus a wedding Q&A which I will paste below.

Spoiler:

Last edited by bleuberry on Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3

Post by bleuberry Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:27 am

Bringing over these from the last thread and adding the video and honeymoon blog so we can have it one place for easy viewing. I think that (sadly?) completes our list. Hugesmile

May 7th, 2013 Des & Chris - The Proposal & How He Asked

February 21st, 2014 Des & Chris's Engagement Party

April 26th, 2014 Des & Chris's Engagement Photos

August 3rd, 2014 Des's Bridal Shower

October 25th, 2014 Des's Bachelorette Party

January 18th, 2015 Des & Chris's Wedding Ceremony / Reception / Video

January 19th, 2015 Des & Chris's Hawaiian Honeymoon

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:36 pm

*sigh* Such a beautiful couple, inside and out.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:37 am

Since it's just past midnight on the East coast, Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary to my absolute faves! beatingheart

I will bring over any posts they make in the morning, including this one from her wedding planners:

sinclairandmoore
Tomorrow is @desireesiegfried's 1st wedding anniversary! I had the privilege of designing her wedding and doing her flowers, and I'm finally getting around to blogging all of the details! More on the blog tomorrow! @brandonkiddphoto
chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 4 12534558_562215870613772_712118918_n

And their dreamy wedding video: chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 4 1f60d

Wedding Trailer Film | Chris + Desiree from Perryfield Films on Vimeo.

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:44 am; edited 2 times in total

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:24 am

Happy 1st anniversary to Des and Chris.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 4 1f49b  chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 4 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:00 pm

The video I posted above is the one she linked to.

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 4 BKP_0571

There is nothing more special about a wedding than the vows spoken and the commitment made. Chris and I exchanged words and rings to make that commitment on January 18, 2015. A day we will always remember. We are celebrating our one year anniversary today, and it goes without saying that it has definitely the best year of my life!

From the moment Chris proposed I knew that we would spend a lifetime together. There’s something to be said about having a foundation of friendship for a relationship to be at its best and I can honestly say that from the beginning Chris was more than my best friend and confidant. Not only does he accept and love my quirks but he has taught me more about myself in a way I never thought was possible. I am so incredibly thankful for a husband with so much drive, so much love for others and the joy of a little kid that is truly contagious. His laugh alone makes everyone smile. Smiley

I look forward to growing old with him and having a house full of love with kiddos running around. It’s only been one year but babe, I will love you for eternity! Thank you for being my rock, support, hand to hold, and love of my life. Happy Anniversary! xoxoxo

Although we were unable to share our entire wedding day on television with all of you that doesn’t change how grateful we are for all of your support. We are beyond excited to share these special moments and re-live that wonderful day with you. These moments and details could not have been captured without the talent and experience of our awesome videographers, Brian and Ryan from Perryfield Films.

Sit back, relax, and enjoy. We hope that you feel as if you were there with us

www.DesireeHartsock.com

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:22 pm

Already linked to the blog above Smiley

desireesiegfried
A year ago today I walked down the aisle to marry my best friend, my confidant, my comedian, my hand to hold, and my partner in life. It's amazing what a year can bring and I look forward to many more years with you babe! You're more than I could ever ask for and am so incredibly blessed to have you in my life! To celebrate, our wedding video is up on the blog today at www.DesireeHartsock.com. Thank you all for the love and support these past years!! // photo: @brandonkiddphoto / video: @brian_perryfieldfilms // dress: my collection with @maggiesottero // jewelry: @desireeforkvbijou
chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 4 12407476_547543518753856_1161009614_n

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:28 pm

One of my favorite couples .
Des sends me the above in my e mail .

hearthumbsup

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:45 pm

They are hands down my favorite couple from the franchise. They both seem so normal and down-to-earth. Des was also my favorite lead ever, as was that ending/proposal scene, especially since RS was wrong. I remember being so excited watching that moment (I wasn't a Brooks fan and I was a big fan of Chris).

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:56 pm

Their locations for the ceremony and their reception were incredible. She looked so beautiful and Chris looked as handsome and sharp as always.

I always saw it between them and each time they played Love and Affection I grew more and more wary of the spoiler laugh out loud having that song as their first dance song must have been wonderful. If I saw them dancing to it I would have been a ball of mush. That song gets me every time!

They're both such sweeties and Chris is the type of guy every girl deserves. I'm glad they've accomplished so much together. Happy anniversary to them!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:02 pm

Best couple ever from this franchise!!! :sweetheart:

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:28 pm

Happy Anniversary to Des & Chris! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 4 8367-910 chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 4 I_got_13 chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 4 E5kqdm15 chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3

+15
mysthelma
rc49ers
Maggenzm
Jolena
Diana