SELECT CONTENT

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3

Post by Maggenzm Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:17 pm

sophienette wrote:I can't add to thebeauty that video is and contains, but here is my "Then & Now" video for them with some of the footage included:

http://wp.me/p1Pls6-7sC

Amazing Sophie, I love them more and more!Thank you for a beautiful'then and Now" video.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3

Post by Maggenzm Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:20 pm

Diana wrote:That video was amazing.

Wish there was a way to watch Des's season

Diane, here is the link

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2581-des-chris-siegfried-entire-season-clips-no-discussion
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:23 pm

blowkiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:24 am

Unfortunately i cant watch the clip yet..hopefully someone will post it on YT. Praying

but the caps and Sophie's YT clip quite did it for me. Thanks a lot Bleu, Litta and Sophie...and also for y'all who tried to transcribe their vows..! bestbud!

Chris's smile when he saw Des walking down the aisle was the most precious ever. awwww

Reading a comment on Des's blog about the Wedding Clip alone has already brought tears to my eyes and warmed my heart.

Sonya Jackson • 14 hours ago
Des---I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoy your site and all of your posts on facebook and twitter. Thank you so very much for sharing your beautiful relationship with Chris all the way through to your unbelievably beautiful wedding. I was so upset it wasn't televised but after reading all your posts and seeing this clip, I'm actually glad it wasn't televised. I believe much of the beauty of this wedding as well as showing the true beauty and love between you and Chris would have been diminished had ABC been involved in "producing" this. You and Chris are definitely a one in a million couple who share an overwhelmingly obvious love that is seen in every look, every smile, every post, etc etc etc!! The world would truly be a better place if more couples shared the type of love you two share!! I still watch your proposal regularly and I never watch it without tears coming down my cheeks. This video of your wedding, however, took it to a whole other level. I was literally crying, not just tearful. Of course, I watched it multiple times back to back to back. I really can't put into words how happy I am for the two of you. I have absolutely no doubt that together, you and Chris will share a lifetime of happiness!! Never take it for granted and enjoy every moment because it's certainly not common these days to find the kind of love that you two share! Much love, prayers, and happiness to you and Chris, and again, thanks from the bottom of my heart for sharing this with us!

I love their love beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:34 pm

Soph that was so beautiful, awesome work!! clapping!

Mura, hopefully you get to watch it soon! I'm a sucker for wedding videos and theirs was beautifully done. 

This feels so bitter sweet, with their wedding now over, we will likely not see them on our screens except for Bach stuff and we've gotten spoiled with all of the wedding events and pictures that came with it. I'm happy they get to settle back into their lives, but I'm sad for us laugh out loud. They've been more than great about sharing it with us.

I wanted to thank everyone who joined us in here these last few weeks, I had a blast talking and sleuthing about the wedding, and of course celebrating when the big day finally arrived. yes Loved seeing the support and love from so many new and old faces. 

I don't know if or when the next love story will come out of the show, but I'm so happy I got to witness this one.

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:44 pm

Haven't been here for a while , was going to pst that Des e-mailed me the video , but see its already posted here , Thanks
rc

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 3 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 3 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 3 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:31 am

Some more SCs in HD, I may or may not be obsessed with their wedding vid. giggling

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 3 JiOjzrG

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 3 LX8hjMc

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 3 VC28qrK

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 3 Pcxuhqk

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 3 BIENXrI

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 3 YNsob4I

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:32 am

cont'd

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 3 WLTjFlK

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 3 WP532zZ

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 3 YsqCPA2

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 3 WaI3Akf

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 3 LuktFIA

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 3 4M1tXNC

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 3 GjLRhB6

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:18 am

bleuberry wrote:Soph that was so beautiful, awesome work!! clapping!

Mura, hopefully you get to watch it soon! I'm a sucker for wedding videos and theirs was beautifully done. 

This feels so bitter sweet, with their wedding now over, we will likely not see them on our screens except for Bach stuff and we've gotten spoiled with all of the wedding events and pictures that came with it. I'm happy they get to settle back into their lives, but I'm sad for us laugh out loud. They've been more than great about sharing it with us.

I wanted to thank everyone who joined us in here these last few weeks, I had a blast talking and sleuthing about the wedding, and of course celebrating when the big day finally arrived. yes Loved seeing the support and love from so many new and old faces. 

I don't know if or when the next love story will come out of the show, but I'm so happy I got to witness this one.

Bleu..just wanted to let you know that your efforts are greatly appreciated tyvm

i know, its bitter sweet..since they are not big on being public with their SMs. It kinda sucks...laugh out loud. But on a brighter note, lets hope that they will get busy in launching their career and making babies... giggling . Hopefully with the mini Siegfried's coming, they will post much and often on SMs... Praying . Do we know about their kiddos plan?...i expect not anytime soon. True?..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:18 am

Also..thank you for the HD caps!..they are so lovely! beatingheart

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:00 am

bleuberry wrote:snipped..

You and others in this thread have made it so enjoyable. You all brought attention to this couple from those that perhaps hadn't really followed them at all. You showcased who they really are, what they've been up to, and the road to their beautiful wedding. We all appreciate the hard work and attention you gave keeping these threads so alive and full of luv! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:01 am

Awww thanks GA! Hugesmile I had fun doing it, they had me come out of longtime lurkdom. Smiley

Mura - no idea on babies! If I had to throw out a guess I'd say in 2 ish years.

Their photographers posted a blog of the wedding yesterday. While we've already seen almost all of the pics, it's a good place to see both the ceremony and reception pics in one place if you haven't already.

I've noticed that they've shared essentially zero photos of their guests aside from the wedding party and Bachelor nation, I'm guessing that was intentional.

Here it is: Desiree & Chris's Wedding

Its that time! Desire Hartsock’s wedding photos are here!! We are so excited that we get to share the Bachelorette wedding photos with you all! For those of you who don’t follow along with ABC’s The Bachelor and The Bachelorette, Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried met when she was chosen to be the Bachelorette.  All of Bachelor Nation watched and fell in love with this sweet and sincere couple when the Bachelor journey ended with a proposal. Little did we know that we would be the ones hired to document their wedding day!

When we first met Chris and Des to discuss their up and coming wedding, we immediately fell in love with them. We were truly blown away by their love and affection for one another. The way that they looked at one another, finished each others sentences, laughed at each others jokes, you could tell that these two were perfect for one another and just too sweet for words.

Desiree and Chris’s wedding was made up of an incredible list of vendors brought together by the brilliant Leila and the whole Be Inspired PR team. The talented designers of Sinclair and Moore Events complimented the natural surroundings of the Southern California coastline with neutral colors, greenery and pops of berry that perfectly matched the color of Des’ Donna Morgan bridesmaids gowns. Steve and his team did a fantastic job and were such a delight to work with. While it makes us sad that they are based in Seattle (too far for our liking), we will greatly look forward to the next opportunity we will get to work together! Thanks for being so awesome Steve!

I think this is the only photo of them we haven't already seen, but there are some more of the set up, food, and decor in the link.

chris - Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3 - Page 3 2gt9t7s

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Des & Chris Siegfried - Fan Forum - Wedding - Discussion #3

+15
mysthelma
rc49ers
Maggenzm
Jolena
Diana