SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Post by eirekay Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:03 pm

northernviewer wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:^ Stranger things have happened but I thought Chris closed the door pretty firmly on Britt between what we saw of her exit on the show and his blog.

Difference with Ali is she left for her job- she was not shown the door by Jake- and the contrived phone call was her 'ette audition.

Possible I guess after throwing her under the bus so much, TP could have Britt try to come back to try to set her up to be more sympathetic as next 'ette, but they have a lot of track marks to try to erase.

Or, evil as they are, they could convince Britt to ask for a second chance, telling her it will guarantee she is next 'ette, then throw her back under the bus and choose Kaitlyn.

I don't believe that story about Ali leaving for her job. That was a bogus departure. She wasn't interested in Jake but she was interested in being Bachette so they worked out a deal .... And all parties played along.  I believe something similar happened when Britt wanted out. Tptb mat have since changed their minds but something was up with her leaving in the manner she did.  

INTERESTING THOUGHT!  Do you think that maybe TPTB had that mapped out and Britt was supposed to pull a sort of softer version of Andi calling out JP but Britt took it too far?

Last edited by eirekay on Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

Post by northernviewer Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:17 pm

eirekay wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:^ Stranger things have happened but I thought Chris closed the door pretty firmly on Britt between what we saw of her exit on the show and his blog.

Difference with Ali is she left for her job- she was not shown the door by Jake- and the contrived phone call was her 'ette audition.

Possible I guess after throwing her under the bus so much, TP could have Britt try to come back to try to set her up to be more sympathetic as next 'ette, but they have a lot of track marks to try to erase.

Or, evil as they are, they could convince Britt to ask for a second chance, telling her it will guarantee she is next 'ette, then throw her back under the bus and choose Kaitlyn.

I don't believe that story about Ali leaving for her job. That was a bogus departure. She wasn't interested in Jake but she was interested in being Bachette so they worked out a deal .... And all parties played along.  I believe something similar happened when Britt wanted out. Tptb mat have since changed their minds but something was up with her leaving in the manner she did.  

INTERESTING THOUGHT!  Do you think that maybe TPTB had that mapped out and Britt was supposed to pull a sort of softer version Andi calling out JP but Britt took it too far?

I didn't watch Andi's season, so not quite sure what you're referring to with them, but I think one thing we have to keep in mind is that when tptb are casting the guys or girls for the lead, they aren't just interested in finding the lead an F1 ( haha, they really don't care about that I know) but they're also casting a few possible's to be the next lead. I personally believe that Britt was the one they most wanted to be the next Bach'ette. Like I said, that may have changed but I think with Kimmel giving her his, and his wife's approval, is a good indication that she's not out of the running as of yet.

I'm not invested in this season in any way, shape or form, so I'm just calling it as I see it. no idea

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:11 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:Why do they always pick such hot and humid locations for these FDs? They always seem to be sweating like pigs in this episode. :hidingchair
My theory is that the producers hate all of the contestants (even the ones who's weddings they officiate).  All of them. Because they hate their jobs but the money is too damn good to stop.  

Put me in Fargo at the Holiday Inn with air conditioning, and we might crescendo together.
Put me in a tropical locale with temps of 100 degrees and 90% humidity in an open air hut and you ain't gettin' near me. My engine would be overheated before we ever left the driveway. Just sayin'. But, hey, that's me.  
Haha. That's me too. I get a little cranky when it's over 85.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:49 am

Kashathediva wrote:There are twists and then there are strangulations. 
I suggested that this could happen a while back, going along with the second chances theme. I hope this does not happen.

rofl rofl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:04 am

Is there a thread for next Bachelorette? MSN online posted an article yesterday asking if Andi should be next Bachelorette. I figure it's the powers that be testing the water for response. All but one comment was no. I would much prefer Becca or maybe Kaitlyn with an outside shot for Samantha if I knew more about her. No Andi, No Britt. Andi is too self-absorbed to be believable as looking for the type of relationship I'd like to see. Britt not believable as anything but getting her self noticed. Becca would be a real challenge for them but they could sure make some stories around her both drama and nice ones. From brief scenes on individual dates I think she could carry the load.

Moderator - feel free to move this.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:12 am

RealityEscape wrote:Is there a thread for next Bachelorette?   MSN online posted an article yesterday asking if Andi should be next Bachelorette.  I figure it's the powers that be testing the water for response.  All but one comment was no.  I would much prefer Becca or maybe Kaitlyn with an outside shot for Samantha if I knew more about her.  No Andi, No Britt.  Andi is too self-absorbed to be believable as looking for the type of relationship I'd like to see.  Britt not believable as anything but getting her self noticed.   Becca would be a real challenge for them but they could sure make some stories around her both drama and nice ones.   From brief scenes on individual dates I think she could carry the load.

Moderator - feel free to move this.

Here you go: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2710-the-bachelorette-season-11-spoilers-speculation

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:48 am

Moved from epi 9 thread which was created in error.

lurker11 wrote:
umngirl wrote:New short preview was just on ABC during Grey's. Clips of the fantasy suites and the RC lineup. I wasn't quick enough to see the full thing but I definitely saw Whitney on the end.

it commented on how one date was "untouchable" then the clip of becca saying she's a virgin

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:54 am

Not sure where this belongs, but here is a sneak peek of Kaitlyn and Chris' date.  

http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelor-fantasy-suite/
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:59 am

Oh my gosh! That was fantastic! cantstopl Thanks Mommy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:03 am

I love that!!! I wish Kaitlyn would be the next Bachelorette!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:09 am

So funny! Was that pee or his sweat? laugh out loud

somuchfun - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -  - Page 5 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:12 am

A little of both!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Episode 9 - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* -

+82
Lievta
Beeleever
Nonina430
MVMom39forever
cindebugg