SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Page 80 of 83 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:24 pm

eirekay wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I was wondering, What has come out since the season began airing...what SM evidence is there that Whit is the F1.  I must of missed a lot along the way.  I know that in the Becca thread, a lot of that information has been kept.  I just wondered, is there a list here somewhere or any place where I can find it?  Seems to me that in past seasons, the SM after the season begins airing is just as or even more important than what we see on our screens.

Also another thing that seems to be happening.  It is talked about a lot was the wedding date, but I am wondering since Epi 6, what information or on screen activity between Chris and Whit is there?

To me, the main thing that points to Whit as NOT the F1 is what we are seeing on screen with regards to her being involved with the drama, portrayed with unhappy faces, lots of questional edit with regards to her being possible F1.  I don't see much if any SM activity pointing her as F1.   If anyone can direct me to that list, I'd really appreciate it.  Thanks.

I, for one, agree that the edit it really pointing towards Becca being the F1.  TO me, the edit is just that - edit.  We see what tptb choose for us to see.  We know from past contestants that clips are frankenbyted, taken out of context and even that ITMs may have been film the next day or the next month.

What some people might label "aggressive pawing", others see as expressing a level of "comfortable intimacy".  As was said up-thread, we each see what we see, and this late in the game, we each are probably not going to be convinced otherwise, so why go down that road?
I hear what you are saying, but what other proof has come out post show that proves that Whit is F1. See, I can't find a list anywhere so am wondering where it is and what I am missing. Thanks.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2 - Page 80 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

Post by KB_Mom Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:24 pm

^Becca fans see clues pointing to her as F1.

Whitney fans see clues pointing to her as F1.

It's all opinion.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:26 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
eirekay wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I was wondering, What has come out since the season began airing...what SM evidence is there that Whit is the F1.  I must of missed a lot along the way.  I know that in the Becca thread, a lot of that information has been kept.  I just wondered, is there a list here somewhere or any place where I can find it?  Seems to me that in past seasons, the SM after the season begins airing is just as or even more important than what we see on our screens.

Also another thing that seems to be happening.  It is talked about a lot was the wedding date, but I am wondering since Epi 6, what information or on screen activity between Chris and Whit is there?

To me, the main thing that points to Whit as NOT the F1 is what we are seeing on screen with regards to her being involved with the drama, portrayed with unhappy faces, lots of questional edit with regards to her being possible F1.  I don't see much if any SM activity pointing her as F1.   If anyone can direct me to that list, I'd really appreciate it.  Thanks.

I, for one, agree that the edit it really pointing towards Becca being the F1.  TO me, the edit is just that - edit.  We see what tptb choose for us to see.  We know from past contestants that clips are frankenbyted, taken out of context and even that ITMs may have been film the next day or the next month.

What some people might label "aggressive pawing", others see as expressing a level of "comfortable intimacy".  As was said up-thread, we each see what we see, and this late in the game, we each are probably not going to be convinced otherwise, so why go down that road?
I hear what you are saying, but what other proof has come out post show that proves that Whit is F1.  See, I can't find a list anywhere so am wondering where it is and what I am missing.  Thanks.

Proof would be a picture of Chris and Becca together. or a SC of Chris dumping Whitney like we had with Andi and Nick and even that didn't convince some people. There is NO proof this season only interpretation
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:26 pm

Jeepers wrote:Also of interest .. Whit has 53.6+K followers vs Beccas 44K .. And Wnit rarely tweets
I guess I am missing something. How does that prove or how does it go towards proving that Whit is F1. I am asking these things as I really am trying to find something post show/filming that has come out that proves whit is F1. There are a lot of things in Becca's corner now so in the back of my mind, what is it that I am missing in Whit's corner. Has anyone kept a list here?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:27 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
lurker11 wrote:
The issue with SM post season with Whitney is she has a teensy amount of activity compared to Becca.  I'm not questioning the "list" of SM clues being kept in Becca's thread - but a lot are things like her posting about a song or phrases people think tie to things in the episodes.  Whitney doesn't post the same way Becca does, Becca was very into SM prior to the season airing (as am I so this isn't a judgment). Becca has tweeted 7,832 times vs. Whitney's 88. So I think SM isn't a real great comparison tool this time...And it's not like Chris is a brainwave in regards to Social Media, he has some of the oddest twitter activity and is obsessed with the retweet.

Also, compared to the SM clues we got from Andi and Josh last season, I think the Becca clues are less convincing, IMO. Andi and Josh had airport sightings of both in Mexico and other more convincing stuff
So, are we to say then cause Whit's SM activity is different, then we have nothing post show that shows she's the F1?  What about how Whit was in DR, hasn't been in an airport or flying anywhere other than that, yet we have the scenarios where Becca and Chris have been in LA together,have been seen flying at the same times.  To me, there is far more in Becca's corner pointing her as F1 than Whit.  Also, since epi 3, to me there's more talk about the wedding date than any others and as such, more of the editing is pointing to Whit NOT being the F1 so I am very confussed as to how it is thought that Whit's F1 is all.

Those are all great observations to make in Becca's thread and I totally agree that editing is not pointing in Whitney's favor. With regard to the italics above, I prefer to think that editing is leading us exactly where Fleiss wants us to go and not necessarily to the actual F1. Just my opinion and I could be totally wrong.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:28 pm

There may be TOO much in Beccas corner

And I personally disagree that there has been nothing since epi 3 .. But it has been hashed and rehashed and rehashed some more .. IMHO .. Chris has to be convincing .. And is attracted to both girls .. And with one he is having to work too hard .. And the other is a lot easier .. And more convincing in that they are more compatible

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:30 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
snipped  What about how Whit was in DR, hasn't been in an airport or flying anywhere other than that, yet we have the scenarios where Becca and Chris have been in LA together,have been seen flying at the same times.  

I just wanted to politely point out that Chris and Becca have been in LA at the same chronological time, but I haven't seen a picture of them together in LA.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:33 pm

lurker11 wrote:The only Becca/Chris LA period I read about was during WTA and I don't really find that convincing.  

And no, I don't know of any Whitney airport sightings except when she came back from the DR. (except when she posted a picture from an airplane window). which leads me to believe that she's been driving to Iowa to see Chris. I also happen to think the information Diana and GR posted about a friend of Chris' mom to be accurate as well and more convincing than any song lyric/SM coincidences.

But echoing upthread, no one is changing their minds at this point.
I do remember that there was another time when Becca was on a flight to LA...maybe a few weeks to a month before the WTA weekend. Now with that weekend Becca wasn't seen out and around with the other women.

I am not trying to change minds and not trying to be confrontational here....I am honestly asking as I am interested. Is there a list going of the SM activities, other activities, sightings, and as in Becca's thread, she's wearing a necklace that Chris gave her. Those are the kinds of things that I am interested in. I am not trying to be mean or abnoxious...I am genuinely interested.

Are you saying GR or mean GA? just confused.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:33 pm

There have been no pictures and there have been no sightings of them together at all

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:33 pm

^^ and Becca has a social circle in LA. at least I'm assuming that based on friends in the same social circle as Sam from this season and Danny Hoyt from Afterbuzz who both live in LA. Additionally, if she were in LA to see Chris, we wouldn't know she was there....
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:34 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
lurker11 wrote:The only Becca/Chris LA period I read about was during WTA and I don't really find that convincing.  

And no, I don't know of any Whitney airport sightings except when she came back from the DR. (except when she posted a picture from an airplane window). which leads me to believe that she's been driving to Iowa to see Chris. I also happen to think the information Diana and GR posted about a friend of Chris' mom to be accurate as well and more convincing than any song lyric/SM coincidences.

But echoing upthread, no one is changing their minds at this point.
I do remember that there was another time when Becca was on a flight to LA...maybe a few weeks to a month before the WTA weekend.  Now with that weekend Becca wasn't seen out and around with the other women.

I am not trying to change minds and not trying to be confrontational here....I am honestly asking as I am interested.  Is there a list going of the SM activities, other activities, sightings, and as in Becca's thread, she's wearing a necklace that Chris gave her.  Those are the kinds of things that I am interested in.  I am not trying to be mean or abnoxious...I am genuinely interested.

Are you saying GR or mean GA?  just confused.

my mistake. GA. The information about Chris in Chicago for Thanksgiving.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:34 pm

Not to be a wet blanket but why is Becca being discussed so much in Whitney's thread...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 83 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Whitney Bischoff #2

+71
Beeleever
Sable
ElonM
RizBiz
Knittingnoob