SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onion - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by ElonM Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:16 pm

From @nikkidelventha IG
onion - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 13 10963838_1595802967321364_503117297_n
I dedicate this photo to Jameson, the maker of onions emoji, my @gloonthego custom airbrush spray tan.. & life long best friends! #TheBachelor #WeFoundLove

onion - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 13 11008114_398929640275864_251780384_n
Brunch hoppin' emoji

@jilliealexis
onion - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 13 11008029_766635256761618_236254850_n
Salter and I jumped out of the creepiest uber. So if you see us standing on the side of a street in downtown LA please help. emojiemoji #onion #yobo #BachelorNation #weneedhelp #uber #stranded #la #wta we just want to brunch with our friends!!!

@absalt
onion - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 13 11017589_689851621123235_4767497_n
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

onion - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by julychild Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:20 pm

Is Britt not hanging out with the other girls at all? Has anyone seen her in any of the pics?

Thanks for your response, I don't want to go back 13 pages. #lazy

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:23 pm

julychild wrote:Is Britt not hanging out with the other girls at all? Has anyone seen her in any of the pics?

Haven't seen her in one yet scratch
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:26 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:
julychild wrote:Is Britt not hanging out with the other girls at all? Has anyone seen her in any of the pics?

Haven't seen her in one yet scratch

Thanks. One of the things I love (envy) most about going on this show are the friendships that are formed. I kind of feel sorry for her if she missed out on that. Making new and lasting friends in adulthood is hard!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:28 pm

She and CH snuck away from the other women. giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:29 pm

Thanks Elon! I wonder who those guys are in the first pic. They look alike.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:32 pm

onion - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 13 26284r9

@aliciabeekman

onion - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 13 W7g507

@shelivesclean

onion - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 13 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:34 pm

FTR: I still want to know what the heck is on his tie.

onion - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 13 87b72b10 onion - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 13 86669110 onion - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Britt reminds me of a wide mouthed bass.

I agree...and I'm not trying to be funny.

I thought there were a lot of very pretty/beautiful women on this season and to me Britt was not one of them. The clown makeup did her no favours. Her over the top "surprised" fish faced look was annoying. The passive aggressive thing she did with the other women....I was expecting the rose. I deserved the rose after what I told you...No disrespect to you Kaitlyn. That was just rude and self entitled and reminded me of MeAndi, which of course, made me dislike her more. I am not a fan of women who try to act all little girl girly in front of men and use that as a way to get what they want. In real life or on this show. On a personal note, she just looked out of proportion to me. Her head just seemed too big for her body. I don't know if anyone else got that impression. I don't know if it is because her face seems rather round or it was the hair that made it look that way or maybe her makeup or a combination of things, but that has always been something that has bugged me visually. Maybe I am strange.

In studies of what people find attractive, apparently the more symmetric your features, the more attractive people find you. Hers don't do it for me, but I understand that others do. One of the things that I think make the other women think she is more attractive, is that I bet the producers brought it up to them. Do you think Chris is attracted to Britt because she is so beautiful? Even the most beautiful women can be insecure if little birdies are undermining their self confidence all the time.

I think what Chris may have found attractive about her...and many men and women respond to this...is that she is very animated and outgoing. People respond to that and it makes them think someone is more attractive as a result. I thought there were other women there who were more beautiful than her, but they seemed quiet or reserved or maybe they just weren't as interested in Chris...or more likely, weren't tempted enough by fame to act interested...so they didn't stand out to Chris and subsequently to us and the other women. A shame really.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks Elon! I wonder who those guys are in the first pic. They look alike.

I also noticed the resemblance. I'm not certain of their connection to the ladies.

Last edited by ElonM on Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:53 pm

umngirl wrote:FTR: I still want to know what the heck is on his tie.

Exactly!  What the heck is on that tie?  Geese, ballerinas?   Maybe it was a gift from his F1 and it is a shout out to her.  
But it is not your typical TV tie.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:55 pm

I asked the same thing. Wonder where she is???
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl