SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Pia1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:42 pm

Somehow, I just don't think Chris could be so callous as to have done that. If indeed, he did that's a point against him in my book. I will go back to my first impression of him in Andi's season and that is he seemed to be a good guy, therefore it's unlikely that he did that.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:47 pm

Pia1 wrote:Somehow, I just don't think Chris could be so callous as to have done that.  If indeed, he did that's a point against him in my book. I will go back to my first impression of him in Andi's season and that is he seemed to be a good guy, therefore it's unlikely that he did that.

I am waiting for Monday night and in the meantime will give him the benefit of doubt. I know the words came out of his mouth but I want to see his reaction and how he responds to Kaitlin etc. Smiley

But I do agree with you. Navigating post show in the real world for the final couple is difficult enough, but to have to deal with him saying his "feelings are now sorted out," is just weird and disturbing. Suspect
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:05 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I will eat crow if the coin thing was not a joke by Chris, even if it fell flat!  eatcrow

I sincerely hope that you are right about this.  

I do think, however, that after watching the FD episode himself, Chris realized that Kaitlyn wanted to know what had happened, and he did not give her any closure with the things that he said to her.  So, in his last blog, Chris even said something like this: if Kaitlyn was reading his blog, he wanted her to know just how much he really did care about her.

It would be hard for me to believe that he told her that it came down to a coin toss when he had to choose who to let go.  Everything that he said to Kaitlyn was caught on tape, right?  So, there is proof one way or the other.  I have got to believe that Chris is smarter than that.  He knew that their conversation was being recorded.

If Chris makes this comment at WTA it is insensitive. A post-break up conversation isn't comedy hour IMO. She was the 28th person he "broke up" with so its not like he is inexperienced. giggling

If Kaitlyn says he made the comment in Bali, at WTA he can simply clarify or deny. If he admits it, he should realize at this point that it was inappropriate in the context of a break up. There is nothing lighthearted about it.  

As to his blog, that was a rather lengthy devotional however the WTA is the place for closure with the F3 just like the ATFR is the place for the F2.  It's more valuable to look someone in the eye and say what needs to be said because they also have the opportunity to respond. In RL the blog would be the equivalent of an email or really long text.  It's a 1-way conversation.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:07 pm

Pia1 wrote:Somehow, I just don't think Chris could be so callous as to have done that.  If indeed, he did that's a point against him in my book. I will go back to my first impression of him in Andi's season and that is he seemed to be a good guy, therefore it's unlikely that he did that.

My interpretation of the coin toss comment was that Chris didn't want to send either home so he said that it could have come down to a coin toss??? no idea

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:19 pm

I don't believe it for a second, that Chris hadn't had the order of dismissal in his head and heart going to Bali.
The final 2 stayed at the same resort. The F3 was at a different resort. TPTB know what is going on in the main's head. It was settled when the got to Bali. The dates matched up to the specific woman even. There was no chance. Even if there was question as to why he chose Becca over Kaitlyn, it was a done deal before Bali. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:34 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I don't believe it for a second, that Chris hadn't had the order of dismissal in his head and heart going to Bali.
The final 2 stayed at the same resort. The F3 was at a different resort. TPTB know what is going on in the main's head. It was settled when the got to Bali.  The dates matched up to the specific woman even. There was no chance. Even if there was question as to why he chose Becca over Kaitlyn, it was a done deal before Bali. JMOAA

IA - the sleuthing proved who got what rooms. The edit tries to show something else.

The F3 was F3 long before Bali.

Come to think of it, I think I did hear him say something about a coin toss when he was talking to Kaitlyn after he let her go. Need to see if that's on a clip anywhere.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:40 pm

^^ I read the comment in the Life and Style article where it said it's said at the WTA, I doubt they'll air it.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:44 pm

lurker11 wrote:^^ I read the comment in the Life and Style article where it said it's said at the WTA, I doubt they'll air it.
I bet it was just a joke that fell flat.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:57 pm

Diana wrote:Chris H said in some interview Chris wanted to keep Kaitlyn before the RC  but in the end after talking to Becca he chose to keep her. That would apply that Whitney had a rose already or else be would have just sent Whitney home.

Anyway I'm with Nutty.

This is what CH said:

"When I talked to him, I could tell he was unbelievably torn and very conflicted, but at the same time I knew then that he wanted to pick Becca. He needed a reason and any kind of confirmation from her because he wanted it to be Becca. Nothing was wrong with Kailtyn, but I could tell he just wanted someone to say, "Pick Becca and don't worry about it." But that wasn't my place."

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:04 pm

Twitter @STATECHicago

This #Monday #TheBachelor WTA viewing party with special guest @whitbisch!  Find out what really happened by the #woman that lived it!

Last edited by notarose on Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:16 pm

Some SC's from a person with a press copy of the epi

Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 35 Screen17Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 35 Screen18

lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:23 pm

My grandson makes that face when he cries. It's cute on a baby. Not so cute on an adult.
Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 35 Ry%3D400

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl