SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mindless Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:29 pm

Yeah, normal adults try to hold back tears when they're sad in front of strangers. They don't try to squeeze them out.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:My grandson makes that face when he cries. It's cute on a baby. Not so cute on an adult.
Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 36 Ry%3D400

Cute on "Little Guy"...Britt not so much cantstopl

If that really is your grandson he is adorable...but he looks bwerry sad.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:39 pm

He is my grandson. beatingheart He is very "intense" as some redheads are. He wanted to play with balmex and was told "no". 11 months old here (last month).

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:59 pm

Kashathediva wrote:My grandson makes that face when he cries. It's cute on a baby. Not so cute on an adult.
Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 36 Ry%3D400

Your grandson is adorable! I want one. My oldest is not married yet but getting close. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:19 pm

lurker11 wrote:Some SC's from a person with a press copy of the epi

Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 36 Screen17Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 36 Screen18

It is possible that Britt is genuinely hurt, and really crying here, but, I don't know, there is something about her that just seems insincere. I really can't place my finger on it. I had a step-mom who was full of guile and used to try to get us into trouble with our dad, I swear, when I saw that preview and Britts face, it brought back memories of that woman and her on cue fake tears. I have developed a sixth sense about people like that.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:40 pm

Kasha, he is adorable!!!!! I think you should buy him this shirt!!

Monday - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 36 8a28e141e9a1fc2933ac2e03940512a5

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:44 pm

Kasha he is BEAUTIFUL!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:46 pm

He has it. Had it last year and this year and wears it when they watch TB on DVR. (only in red).

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:51 pm

sparkler wrote:My interpretation of the coin toss comment was that Chris didn't want to send either home so he said that it could have come down to a coin toss??? no idea

I agree, Sparkler. It may have been a poor choice of words, but I think he was only trying to indicate what strong feelings he was having for both Becca and Kaitlyn.
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:54 pm

Bhaka wrote:
sparkler wrote:My interpretation of the coin toss comment was that Chris didn't want to send either home so he said that it could have come down to a coin toss??? no idea

I agree, Sparkler.  It may have been a poor choice of words, but I think he was only trying to indicate what strong feelings he was having for both Becca and Kaitlyn.

I still think it's a "flippant" comment - pardon the pun.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:59 pm

Kash, your grandson is a doll!! so sweet

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:17 pm

He is the cutest, Kasha.  :cutiepie

Britt's another thing. Yikes- crying, really? I just watched the video and honestly when she screwed up her face like that it made me want to laugh because it's so obviously fake.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl