SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:13 pm

Me too. They're all very attractive in their own way. I certainly didn't think Britt was the beauty they kept saying but for me her personality colored what I saw.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15329

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:19 pm

I agree Bean. It's hard for me to get past the self centered diva to appreciate the beauty of Britt. I don't buy her tears for one millisecond. I'm a little befuddled by Chris H's praise of her in the after WTA interview.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:22 pm

^^True. I agree Albean.
After I've read about Carly's condition, I've promised myself to view at their beauty as I view myself, no search for perfection, but I do find one thing about Britt a bit hard to watch (and as I remember seeing a post and agreeing with that member -can't recall who it was and where- I never responded) is the proportion of her head and body ... maybe that's why I skipped most of her scenes.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:27 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Rolly wrote:
mindless wrote:I think Jade looks more like a girl next door and doesn't clean up very nicely, but obviously she's still beautiful, just not strikingly so. It really is in the eye of the beholder. I thought Becca looked simply mesmerizing during the evening portion of her FD.

I don't think there is one girl out of all 30 that isn't attractive. JMO What i find interesting is those that are attractive on the outside but not on the inside. There were a few of those this season as well as all the seasons. Those pretty girls become less appealing because of their personalities.

Yes, this! All of the girls were very pretty this season. IMO

Agreed too. My comment was to say that I thought Jade was pretty, but not that she was prettier than any other girl. They're all pretty in their own way. Some are just prettier than others because how they are on the inside.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:35 pm

happygolucky wrote:^^True. I agree Albean.
After I've read about Carly's condition, I've promised myself to view at their beauty as I view myself, no search for perfection, but I do find one thing about Britt a bit hard to watch (and as I remember seeing a post and agreeing with that member -can't recall who it was and where- I never responded) is the proportion of her head and body ... maybe that's why I skipped most of her scenes.

What is Carly's condition? I looked in her thread, but maybe didn't go back far enough - can you direct me to it or fill me in? Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:25 pm

Carly posted on her IG:
Carly Waddell wrote:carlywad
4 weeks ago
Let's talk about my eyebrows. Let's cut to the chase here! I was just diagnosed last year with a severe case of hypothyroid. Unfortunately they haven't grown, and I haven't plucked in 10 years. So u can make of them....and I will too!! But I can't make hair grow that my body won't grow. It's just not possible. Just wanted everyone to know! Cuz YOUR struggle is MY struggle with them. Sorry guys!!!! #TheBachelor
(it was discussed in her thread probably somewhere in the middle)

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:36 pm

Love the pic of your grandson Kasha!  Who couldn't love that face on a baby.  Hint, hint Britt.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:37 pm

Cross listing with the Becca thread since this is the appropriate episode. But looks like Becca was at the WTA parties. Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 39 Screen21
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:48 pm

california90 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Rolly wrote:

I don't think there is one girl out of all 30 that isn't attractive. JMO What i find interesting is those that are attractive on the outside but not on the inside. There were a few of those this season as well as all the seasons. Those pretty girls become less appealing because of their personalities.

Yes, this! All of the girls were very pretty this season. IMO

Agreed too. My comment was to say that I thought Jade was pretty, but not that she was prettier than any other girl. They're all pretty in their own way. Some are just prettier than others because how they are on the inside.

Honestly, I think that some girls are prettier than other girls. Looks are, of course, very subjective but there will always be women that have a more conventional attractiveness that the majority agree on. Even on this thread, with the many differing opinions, it seems like it's always the same few women that are called the most beautiful: Jade, Becca, Britt, Nikki, and Sammi. But, like Whitney says, looks aren't everything! Things like kindness and sincerity are so much more important, which explains why Britt and Whitney ended up in F2.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:02 pm

I find Whitney and Kaitlyn gorgeous, with those blue eyes and great smile (something I've noticed first), Nikki and Sammi with long black hair and a body for a model and Jade and Becca in their normal simplicity. Those are the girls that caught my interest for the esthetics. Britt, I liked just the face as long it's not expressing something, because it feels like exaggeration every time.  But F3 definitely "win" for the personality and attitude.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:14 pm

happygolucky wrote:I find Whitney and Kaitlyn gorgeous, with those blue eyes and great smile (something I've noticed first), Nikki and Sammi with long black hair and a body for a model and Jade and Becca in their normal simplicity. Those are the girls that caught my interest for the esthetics. Britt, I liked just the face as long it's not expressing something, because it feels like exaggeration every time.  But F3 definitely "win" for the personality and attitude.
 Great list of beauties.  I would add Jordan, when sober, who I think is another natural beauty.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:21 pm

Yeah, notarose, Jordan and Tandra (she was on 1st GD but let go that 2nd RC) ... both blond, bright eyes (I do like clear lighten colors of the eyes but darker sometimes really can make a statement too - and I feel like they are easier for the make-up) ...
even Megan was endearing to me, as long she didn't bang her head in the wall and talk about New Mexico out of the States giggling

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl