SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:38 pm

I never really got why Carly wasn't thought to be pretty. I remember when Zak had his HTD and thought his siblings were so good looking.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mindless Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:54 pm

I agree that Jordan is one of the prettiest when sober. Kaitlyn also looks stunning often, especially in red lipstick.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:58 pm

albean99 wrote:I never really got why Carly wasn't thought to be pretty. I remember when Zak had his HTD and thought his siblings were so good looking.

I agree. I always thought Carly was pretty.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:58 pm

Ashley S. .... I forgot her ... she is a beauty! no kidding, she is looking like a goddess in the WTA preview ... and I still don't know what to believe about her, but I prefer her crazy over some others' serious s***.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:59 pm

happygolucky wrote:Ashley S. .... I forgot her ... she is a beauty! no kidding, she is looking like a goddess in the WTA preview ... and I still don't know what to believe about her, but I prefer her crazy over some others' serious s***.

I agree. Ashley S. looks gorgeous in every pic from the WTA weekend. Even though she acted so crazy... giggling
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:44 pm

I also think Amber is extremely pretty also! Even Ashley I. is very pretty, if she'd have a lighter hand with her makeup.
What a great bunch of beautiful women Chris had.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:30 am

happygolucky wrote:^^True. I agree Albean.
After I've read about Carly's condition, I've promised myself to view at their beauty as I view myself, no search for perfection, but I do find one thing about Britt a bit hard to watch (and as I remember seeing a post and agreeing with that member -can't recall who it was and where- I never responded) is the proportion of her head and body ... maybe that's why I skipped most of her scenes.

handwave That was me. It was just something I noticed because my mind would wonder off course every time she was over emoting on my screen. Of course, if she wasn't constantly wailing and oohing and aahing I might not have noticed or have it bother me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:15 am

Hi all, I have been gone for awhile and started reading here again today.  I read through 120 pages!  I don't usually post, just listen.  I am glad I found you all again.  Even though I have known the outcome the past few seasons, I missed looking at/analyzing the screen caps, so I am back.  I have just a few comments.  

1) Britt being 'on'.  I have a daughter who is a very talented (proud mama) actress.  She can turn it on in a heartbeat.  It is the nature of a good actress. Not sure how good an actress Britt is, but I got the vibe that she was 'on' most of the time.  If she wasn't really excited, she was crying.  I don't think is was as much the girls being jealous as they were just tired of what they perceived as not real.  KWIM?  I remember Carly being upset that Britt said she couldn't sing and then, wow she could.  Britt said she wouldn't skate well and Carly replied "there you go again".  At that point I don't think Carly was being mean. I think Britt showed this kind of behavior a lot and they got tired of it.  It didn't make Britt a bad person.  

2) The girls (Carly) saying the things they did in ITMs.  I have a feeling the TPTB preyed on Carly's insecurities.  It's not like she went up to them and said, 'okay let me pull up a chair and I going to bad mouth Britt now.' I think it went something like the producers asking the right kinds of questions and kept asking in a way to get the respond they wanted.  I am not saying that Carly wasn't at fault.  I think she crossed a line, but I do believe she had some help.  And I just think her personality (I can be snarky too) was suited to be the talking piece.  We only see a one way conversation when they are doing their ITMs.  It seemed the other girls also had things to say but it didn't come across as mean as Carly.  

What carried far more weight for me was when the girls talked amongst themselves about Britt.  That was a more honest picture of how they felt.  Especially in that last RC when Britt left.  They had an idea of what Britt was going to do.  I guess my point (yes there is one) is we just can't take at face value what anyone says to the camera.  Which of course we all know that to be a fact. :yes:  
Okay time for me to stop rambling...I will go back to lurking now... hi

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:39 am

chasingpavements wrote:
california90 wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

Yes, this! All of the girls were very pretty this season. IMO

Agreed too. My comment was to say that I thought Jade was pretty, but not that she was prettier than any other girl. They're all pretty in their own way. Some are just prettier than others because how they are on the inside.

Honestly, I think that some girls are prettier than other girls. Looks are, of course, very subjective but there will always be women that have a more conventional attractiveness that the majority agree on. Even on this thread, with the many differing opinions, it seems like it's always the same few women that are called the most beautiful: Jade, Becca, Britt, Nikki, and Sammi. But, like Whitney says, looks aren't everything! Things like kindness and sincerity are so much more important, which explains why Britt and Whitney ended up in F2.

I think you meant Becca and Whitney in the F2. :Nod: I too find some women more attractive than others but my point was Chris did not have any unattractive girls looks wise. JMO What made some of them become unattractive are personality characteristics that made me think. "I would not want that girl as a friend" and just not very likeable.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:41 am

onlyme wrote:Hi all, I have been gone for awhile and started reading here again today.  I read through 120 pages!  I don't usually post, just listen.  I am glad I found you all again.  Even though I have known the outcome the past few seasons, I missed looking at/analyzing the screen caps, so I am back.  I have just a few comments.  

1) Britt being 'on'.  I have a daughter who is a very talented (proud mama) actress.  She can turn it on in a heartbeat.  It is the nature of a good actress. Not sure how good an actress Britt is, but I got the vibe that she was 'on' most of the time.  If she wasn't really excited, she was crying.  I don't think is was as much the girls being jealous as they were just tired of what they perceived as not real.  KWIM?  I remember Carly being upset that Britt said she couldn't sing and then, wow she could.  Britt said she wouldn't skate well and Carly replied "there you go again".  At that point I don't think Carly was being mean. I think Britt showed this kind of behavior a lot and they got tired of it.  It didn't make Britt a bad person.  

2) The girls (Carly) saying the things they did in ITMs.  I have a feeling the TPTB preyed on Carly's insecurities.  It's not like she went up to them and said, 'okay let me pull up a chair and I going to bad mouth Britt now.' I think it went something like the producers asking the right kinds of questions and kept asking in a way to get the respond they wanted.  I am not saying that Carly wasn't at fault.  I think she crossed a line, but I do believe she had some help.  And I just think her personality (I can be snarky too) was suited to be the talking piece.  We only see a one way conversation when they are doing their ITMs.  It seemed the other girls also had things to say but it didn't come across as mean as Carly.  

What carried far more weight for me was when the girls talked amongst themselves about Britt.  That was a more honest picture of how they felt.  Especially in that last RC when Britt left.  They had an idea of what Britt was going to do.  I guess my point (yes there is one) is we just can't take at face value what anyone says to the camera.  Which of course we all know that to be a fact.  :yes:  
Okay time for me to stop rambling...I will go back to lurking now... hi

Good Post I agree
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:18 am

I don't know how to do links but ABC news has a video of Kaitlyn confronting CS at WTA about why he did not pull her aside at F3 RC "like he did with Becca" and why he made her go through the RC. Among other things, in his halting attempt to explain, he says "he could have flipped a coin" (not that he did flip a coin) and that at that point, he had to think selfishly as to who he thought would fit into his life.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:32 am

What is there to confront? She knew what the show is about. I'm so over the BS.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl