SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparty - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:59 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
northernviewer wrote:IF the lead sleeps with the F3... she's got every reason to be ticked at him... and he has no other right answer except "I'm a jerk"    If not, the F3 is better off to let it go and be gracious toward his feelings for the other 2 girls.  

I've gotten the distinct impression from what I've read on this site that, that she's the former.  

IDK. If the lead sleeps with the F3, I would think the person in position to do some serious thinking would be the F3-F1.
I would automatically think of being put in a "test drive" position vs me being the one and only. This is the premise of the show.
In fact, when the show first aired the FS was made very tempting with body paints etc to entice the couple into doing more than talking.
To me the only difference in this date than any of the others, is there are less contestants. Keeping that in mind, I don't think I would expect the main to want any more or less from me than the others. So it's basically up to me to decide how much is ok.
Now, going back to the the F3 being Kaitlyn. This is no innocent rose nor is it her first rodeo in life. She has a wild side toward her. Maybe she has never been the dumpee, IDK. I think her reacting to her dismissal is more for the sake of appearing a jilted ex for the audience than anything.

I must be old fashioned then, cuz I think that any guy that feels the need to "test drive" all 3 before choosing who he wants to marry is a sleezeball, out there looking for a good time, not a wife.  All 3 of the girls should be disgusted, especially his F1.  Again, I'm old I guess, because the loose morals of today makes me cringe. :yes:

He may be a sleezeball, but he never was dishonest. He and Kaitlyn both said very clearly to JK that they do believe in the FS being a test drive!

Back to top Go down

afterparty - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:00 pm

Jade tweeted that she has "a lot to say" at WTA. CH retweeted.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:06 pm

sophienette wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

IDK. If the lead sleeps with the F3, I would think the person in position to do some serious thinking would be the F3-F1.
I would automatically think of being put in a "test drive" position vs me being the one and only. This is the premise of the show.
In fact, when the show first aired the FS was made very tempting with body paints etc to entice the couple into doing more than talking.
To me the only difference in this date than any of the others, is there are less contestants. Keeping that in mind, I don't think I would expect the main to want any more or less from me than the others. So it's basically up to me to decide how much is ok.
Now, going back to the the F3 being Kaitlyn. This is no innocent rose nor is it her first rodeo in life. She has a wild side toward her. Maybe she has never been the dumpee, IDK. I think her reacting to her dismissal is more for the sake of appearing a jilted ex for the audience than anything.

I must be old fashioned then, cuz I think that any guy that feels the need to "test drive" all 3 before choosing who he wants to marry is a sleezeball, out there looking for a good time, not a wife.  All 3 of the girls should be disgusted, especially his F1.  Again, I'm old I guess, because the loose morals of today makes me cringe. :yes:

He may be a sleezeball, but he never was dishonest. He and Kaitlyn both said very clearly to JK that they do believe in the FS being a test drive!

I agree and would be surprised if she mentioned anything about the FS.  From the preview all that is being asked was with regard to making her go through the RS when he let others go before it began. Will have to wait and see what else they discuss and why they weren't on the couch like he & Jade were.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:12 pm

All I see is ALOT of sweeting going on. On Chris's part.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:25 pm

The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC · 1h1 hour ago
This isn't going to be easy for @C_Soules.
afterparty - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 43 B_HUi6DWwAAjAr8
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:29 pm

carlywad Yep....This seems about right. @kaitlynbristowe @theyearofelan @jadelizroper ) #womentellall
afterparty - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 43 11007749_1412277265740695_631970984_n
jadelizroper One of the most rewarding parts of this experience is the friends I've gained. Lifelong friendships for sure. #womentellall #afterparty
Read more at http://websta.me/n/jadelizroper#hbPR4mx1dJ993gBq.99

Last edited by Maddy on Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:30 pm

Way back in the day, viewers watched the WTA/MTA to get a peek behind the curtain on how the show operated.  The rejected contestants didn't dare give hints on SM and their families didn't either.  OK...Shayne's mom was a notable exception. We also watched to snag screen caps to sleuth the final outcome.  

RS, expanded SM and spin off shows like BIP have changed what the show has become.  Now it's more an opportunity for the rejected ones to "call out" the lead to audition for BIP or the chance to become the next lead and extend their few minutes of fame.  It's also a chance to hook-up with former rejected cast members wanting to remain in the Bach bubble.

It looks like Kaitlyn handled her questioning of Chris very well.  She seems to genuinely want to understand "what happened" without over-the-top drama.  As with other leads that spent time on the hot seat, there aren't any good answers to her questions.  He can't hardly say that TPTB determine much of the RC action, can he?  I hope Jade handles her questioning well and doesn't dwell on her PB stint.  Almost time to get the snacks and adult beverages ready!

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:43 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Jade tweeted that she has "a lot to say" at WTA.  CH retweeted.

A lot of nothing.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:45 pm

Megan Firestone ‏@mfirestone12  · 1h1 hour ago  
Don't miss #WomenTellAll tonight!
afterparty - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 43 B_HcOSzUoAAmzgR
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancy Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:52 pm

https://instagram.com/p/zfzDpHuLN8/?modal=true

Hmmm, Whit was there too?

Chancy

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:56 pm

sophienette wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

that's true about what they said, but I bet when she said that she thought she was would be test driven and then kept, not tossed aside. The way I see it is that by the time the FD's happen the lead knows who's going to be his F1. Sleeping with anybody else at that point just isn't cool in my book.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:57 pm

Chancy wrote:https://instagram.com/p/zfzDpHuLN8/?modal=true

Hmmm, Whit was there too?

That pic is not from WTA- dresses don't match. The dresses match what they wore for cocktail party in one of the episodes
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl