SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 5 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

inspiration - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:39 am

For anyone who watches Ellen today will you krep us updated on if he talks about Becca? Can't watch due to work sad

Back to top Go down

inspiration - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:10 am

BKay wrote:
jcrbil wrote:^^ I would hope, no matter the outcome, that he would feel protective of her.

But would he have the stones to say that in that way about a recent ex if his F1 is someone else? I may be grasping here...

Considering he calls W "damned sexy" in the same blog... No lead ever slams his "current" ladies in blogs, plus given the girls are friends, I dont think the F1, whoever she is, will complain Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:12 am

Hopefully wrote:I was watching some of the past epasodes  of Becca and Chris and when you listen to the title the bachelor Prince farming. This is So how the story is suppose to go. I have listen to so much on the one and one dates they have done and it's like when he had the convo. With her mom she told him not to hurt her baby. I really don't think Chris would of taken her this far if she wasn't the one for him. I can't see him wanting to put her though the hurt. I do love the story line and how it's playing out. The other thing that I can't put my fingure on it this. Right befor on the next epasode. Right befor he starts handing out the roses look closely at Whitney's face look at how confident she is as to how she stands and looks at Chris like she feels she has this in the bag. I don't know... Hmmmm but Becca looks afraid and is biting her lower lip. Am I missing something here...???

Assuming Whit is F1... maybe we are in a similar case to Ashley and JP at that point... i.e. she has very good reasons for being confident?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:14 am

Mia_Leoni wrote:Why I see Becca as F1 instead of Whitney:
she seems more conscious of the progression of their relationship, and she actually evaluates how she feels about HIM.

Whitney seems to be wrapped up in the idea. Its not that she isn't sincere, but (most of what they show)  she seems to be so into the idea of marriage, of babies, of settling down and moving for a man that she loves. Its all good and well on paper, but their relationship seems to be based on this shared fantasy rather than their actual interaction. Maybe its just the edit. They do have a connection, it just looks like the idea is forced rather than a natural progression of feelings imo

Her story reminds me of Clare, to an extent. Both of these women had an image of settling down and stability and did not really pause to evaluate how the relationship was actually going.   Clare was blindsided because she was impulsive and fell for the idea. Whitney,  with her energy and go-getter spirit, could also find that her fantasy and reality don't align.

Good post, except that this is about how the girls feel and act... Chris is the one choosing Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:47 am

Love the pic of C at the shooting range on IG .To me after the episode that him and B had. I think he felt a little like he may need to better his skills. I really can't see Whitney a real out doorsy girl. Ya see like vineyards and things, but to me I think C would like to be with someone who could handle herself at home and protect the homestead. Oh and here is something else to think about that caught my eye wile reading about the the Iowa visit. Becca was one of them that got to go to his hometown wellllll. If I remember reading right. The small town ppl were saying that it was Whitney rt. Well what they may be saying it was Becca cause she was one of them that was meeting the locals. What locals they allowed us to view. Hmmmm just a thought. Anyways great shooting B don't be afraid to show a man how it's done girlfriend. Show your man yes your man how it's done.. Show him hey I got this. I can handle the homestead while your working... Lol ;)

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:16 am

AlohaLady wrote:I apologize if this has been brought up before.  I just saw the video on e on line and Chris was asked about wedding dates after she asked him about Valentines Day.  He said they weren't at that "step" yet and to me, they haven't reached the first step yet which is an engagement.  This makes me  believe that Becca is the F1 and at the FRC, he didn't propose knowing she likes to takes things slow and so he proposes that they date.  I'm guessing that he might propose at the ATFR.  What do you think?

I also noticed that the video of Chris and Becca kissing in the water during tomorrow's show is no longer there.

I had similar thoughts when I watched that clip. I'm not sure what exactly he meant, but it means something IMO It could apply to both Whitney and Becca where they want a long engagement. I'm glad he responded that way and not specifying a wedding date which they will only be constantly grilled for later. Plus IMO is shows they aren't rushing into anything.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
AlohaLady wrote:I apologize if this has been brought up before.  I just saw the video on e on line and Chris was asked about wedding dates after she asked him about Valentines Day.  He said they weren't at that "step" yet and to me, they haven't reached the first step yet which is an engagement.  This makes me  believe that Becca is the F1 and at the FRC, he didn't propose knowing she likes to takes things slow and so he proposes that they date.  I'm guessing that he might propose at the ATFR.  What do you think?

I also noticed that the video of Chris and Becca kissing in the water during tomorrow's show is no longer there.

I had similar thoughts when I watched that clip. I'm not sure what exactly he meant, but it means something IMO It could apply to both Whitney and Becca where they want a long engagement. I'm glad he responded that way and not specifying a wedding date which they will only be constantly grilled for later. Plus IMO is shows they aren't rushing into anything.

But he was already quoted about an August wedding in his barn. scratch That made me wonder if he was back peddling because things aren't going as well now.

I can't help but wonder if Whit unfollowing Becca on January 21 is relevant. That day Becca posted an IG pic from Jesus Calling: "Your security rest in Me alone." So comforting to be reminded of this."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:54 am

mindless wrote:I read Becca's tweets back all the way to last summer and she's constantly tweeting about fast food and doughnuts and how she needs to stay away from them. My kind of girl. laugh out loud I'm glad she's giving Chris the true her!

and Dr. Pepper! She is funny. Wish they showed more of that on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:00 pm

grace8136 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

But he was already quoted about an August wedding in his barn. scratch That made me wonder if he was back peddling because things aren't going as well now.

I can't help but wonder if Whit unfollowing Becca on January 21 is relevant. That day Becca posted an IG pic from Jesus Calling: "Your security rest in Me alone." So comforting to be reminded of this."

Interesting. Are you saying that if Becca is/was final 1 , that she already broke up with him It is interesting Whitney unfollowed Becca on the day she posted this quote.

I feel iike we are putting together a puzzle. ;) I do think it is important to "follow the feet" post season. Where are the final 2 and where is Chris. Also to look at the things TPTB don't show us. Like Becca making out with chris in a parking lot when the cameras were turned off. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:09 pm

So on he preview clip of Ellen Chris calls Becca the "total package" and talks about her and present tense.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:22 pm

^^^ I saw it and he really gave nothing away. He did say whitney looks like a mother but I think he was just trying to stay neutral. When ellen asked his mom and sisters they said it was all worth it. ;)

He did "pick" someone but not sure if he is engaged. Ellen at first thought he picked whitney ( I am sure she is going by spoilers) but then at the end said "maybe you do pick Becca." Chris just laughed. I think the only reason she said that is because Chris said the weird comment about whitney looking like a mother and then said Becca was the total package.

If the producers want him to mislead, then I can see him saying what he did. If not to mislead, it was a weird thing to say. If he did not pick Whitney, I would think he would have nicer things to say. ;)

Sorry guys back to being confused. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:26 pm

I felt he was so awkward talking about Whitney. Maybe too worried about giving it away? no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena