SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by Mustang19 Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:54 pm

I would say good move. Hopefully she has some prospects lined up and is working on something for her future.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:55 pm

This is the importance of providing source considering her ex tweeted he is off to Dallas. We have two threads going, thinking she was moving to Dallas.

The tweeter has Dallas as her location, however that doesn't necessarily mean she lives there, or knows that Andi is going to Dallas.

Bobby
‏@Just_BobbyH
@AndiDorfman can't wait for you to get here

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:36 pm

sara11 wrote:So I guess it was a goodbye dinner between Andi and Josh..

When did Andi and Josh have dinner? I missed that.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:14 pm

nannymargie wrote:

When did Andi and Josh have dinner?  I missed that.

Someone tweeted they saw them at an ATL restaurant earlier this week. But there was no pic and oddly only one person saw them. I am not sure that I actually take the one tweet serious. Could be legit, but could also be mistaken identity. I learned from Andi's season, if it doesn't have a pic, I don't believe it. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:58 pm

@AndiDorfman
That one time I packed my bags, got a one way ticket and moved to NYC! Scary and exhilarating at the same time! #NYC http://t.co/iiW9g1UmPE

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 8367-910 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 I_got_13 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 E5kqdm15 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:05 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The move might be a good thing, maybe a job or definite plans for a job.

I hope so.  Andi has such great potential in her. I think moving away from the over protective and IMO harmful influence of Momma and Poppa and the horrible influence of Kelly, I swear the two of them bring out the worst in each other, could be really good.

Some independence may give Andi that confidence back that was part of the reason so many feel in love with her in the first place.

Good for you Andi!

ETA not sure where she is going, but good luck to her where ever it is!
I agree
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:08 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

When did Andi and Josh have dinner?  I missed that.

Someone tweeted they saw them at an ATL restaurant earlier this week.  But there was no pic and oddly only one person saw them.  I am not sure that I actually take the one tweet serious.  Could be legit, but could also be mistaken identity.  I learned from Andi's season, if it doesn't have a pic, I don't believe it. giggling

I am with you I highly doubt that this is true. There would of been pics. of the two of them for sure. Lenox is a very big mall so I can not imagine not one single picture of MeAndi or Josh was taken .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:26 pm

That should be an interesting move.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:39 pm

Linds911 wrote:@AndiDorfman
That one time I packed my bags, got a one way ticket and moved to NYC! Scary and exhilarating at the same time! #NYC http://t.co/iiW9g1UmPE

Anyone else seeing W 4th Street on that sign? That's down by NYU. Anyone recognize that plot of land? Anyone know where in NYC Sharlene lives?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:11 pm

The fan thread has more pics, she is going to be spokesperson or something for a start up scarf company. Glad she is finding opportunities.

Now the pic still has her kissy facing it. Can one of her fans please tell her to lay off the kissy face? She is beautiful and lovely and to me that kissy face makes her look immature and not like a mature blossoming young business woman.

Time to stop posing like you are in middle or high school. IMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:15 pm

stuckinsc wrote:The fan thread has more pics, she is going to be spokesperson or something for a start up scarf company.  Glad she is finding opportunities.

Now the pic still has her kissy facing it. Can one of her fans please tell her to lay off the kissy face? She is beautiful and lovely and to me that kissy face makes her look immature and not like a mature blossoming young business woman.  

Time to stop posing like you are in middle or high school. IMO

I never understood why people do that...maybe my age is showing but it looks ridiculous. And she does it all.the.time. Suspect JMO
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:20 pm

It'll be interesting to see how morphs into NYC. Rolling Eyes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis