SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by glazedover Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:44 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Linds911 wrote:@AndiDorfman
That one time I packed my bags, got a one way ticket and moved to NYC! Scary and exhilarating at the same time! #NYC http://t.co/iiW9g1UmPE

Anyone else seeing W 4th Street on that sign? That's down by NYU. Anyone recognize that plot of land? Anyone know where in NYC Sharlene lives?

That is Sheridan Square in the Village at Seventh Avenue and W 4th. Northern Dispensary is the low brick building in the distance. No idea where Sharleen lives.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by MiaHawk Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:44 am

glazedover wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
Linds911 wrote:@AndiDorfman
That one time I packed my bags, got a one way ticket and moved to NYC! Scary and exhilarating at the same time! #NYC http://t.co/iiW9g1UmPE

Anyone else seeing W 4th Street on that sign? That's down by NYU. Anyone recognize that plot of land? Anyone know where in NYC Sharlene lives?

That is Sheridan Square in the Village at Seventh Avenue and W 4th. Northern Dispensary is the low brick building in the distance. No idea where Sharleen lives.

Thanks, glazedover. I knew a NYC local would recognize the spot! rock

Man, with that Delta plane at Laguardia today, :shocked!: Andi's lucky she flew into NYC a day earlier!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:52 am

Andi Dorfman
‏@AndiDorfman
Is there an age cut off for #unfollowing people?! (wink emoji) #justcurious

Well I guess she views Joshs constant following and unfollowing immature too

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:04 am

When your core group of friends are 25yr olds, it's not shocking that he'd be lacking maturity. I really wish he would expand his friend base and include guys his own age already!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:34 am

Honestly, she imo is no better with the silly sm stuff.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:06 pm

She'll be pushing products on twitter the rest of her life. So immature.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:27 pm

Using SM as a marketing tool is standard now. I think it's smart for her to use all tools in her new career. It's not unlike Sean, Catherine, Jef, several Bach alum. who have done the same post show.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:27 pm

I think subtweeting is far more immature than unfollowing an ex. And I don't understand how keeping your feelings private and just wanting to move on with your life is being immature. Josh has never spoken out about this breakup or said one bad word about Andi. Nor has his circle of "younger" friends. In fact several of them still follow her on SM and have shown support by favoriting her posts.

Josh has every right to do what he needs to do to get over Andi. If unfollowing her so he doesnt have the constant reminders of her popping up on his phone is what's best for him, then he should be able to do that without being judged. He's not the one announcing to the world that he has unfollowed her. The fans and SM stalkers are. And it's not our business. Why do we even know these things? Why are we monitoring their follows and unfollows and favorites? Is it because it gives us hope as fans that things are good between them or that they may reconcile? They dont need the burden of trying to please us fans as they try to heal and get over one another. Maybe we are the immature ones in this situation for expecting that. If Josh needs to unfollow Andi in order to heal, so be it. He needs to do what is best for him. Andi has left and started fresh in NYC.

I also find it a little hypocritical to say Josh is being immature and not mention Andis tweet yesterday about age limit for unfollowing. She announced what could be easly considered a slam on Josh to all of her hundreds of thousands of followers before she unfollowed him on IG. How is that acceptable behavior but Josh quietly unfollowing her immature? I just don't get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:41 pm

^ His two best friends Chad and Jay aren't 25. If I'm remembering correctly, they're just about the same age as Josh. Regardless, I've never seen anything about his friends age on social media that would tell us how old they were.

If we're going to talk about social media antics, I would be more embarrassed if my social media was flooded with kissy face pictures and doing little advertisements so I could get paid when I was 28 years old just about versus unfollowing my ex fiancé because I no longer want anything to do with them.

I wonder how Andi is living in West village after having not worked for over a year. I would think mom and dad would have to help out in some way or I suppose Josh could have taken care of the expenses a lot while they were together so maybe Andi saved up.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:42 pm

I don't have a problem with anyone advertising products on twitter or SM. I would if I could get paid for it. Most of those that I see that do it, have a main source of income in the way of secure employment. They have a career, the products are not the main source of income.

She is getting close to? I'm not sure, to 30 yrs old? If she plans on doing that for the rest of her life, good for her if that's her choice.

I would have thought she would be seeking something more stable especially after moving to NYC which isn't cheap (and putting up with winter)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:52 pm

eliza3 wrote:Using SM as a marketing tool is standard now.  I think it's smart for her to use all tools in her new career.   It's not unlike Sean, Catherine, Jef, several Bach alum. who have done the same post show.

Des has been doing a lot of this lately.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:05 pm

Des and others have jobs, they all work tirelessly except for Jef. They all travel, promoting their jobs, their designs, their book, doing one thing or another that is work related.

My point is Andi is not doing any of that. She promotes a product and hits the send key.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis