SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by luvlady345 Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:01 pm

Good job Andi. No need to bring up Nick, for what? I doubt if she was putting it out there for Josh, I believe 100% what she said in that IG post, she address the rumors for her fans and people who like her.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by Ash2214 Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:47 pm

I just saw that Andi's mom favorited some tweets in regards to the rumors too. One of them was the one about suing if the story is false and that Nick is so unclassy and another one was essentially about Andi valuing herself and not getting involved with Nick. I just don't think anything romantic is going on.

If there was any truth to the actual story, there would be pictures of it, not just two pictures of them standing or sitting there looking like they're not even really interacting with each other. If they saw Andi dancing on the bar and all over Nick, there would have been pictures - not just an "unnamed source" giving this story.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:55 pm

I'm glad she did it. I don't think it was too personal and it wasn't like she tweeted it out . She responded with an IG comment that not everyone will see unless you go looking for it. It was directed at those fans.

As far as Josh and Nick not caring anymore. I don't believe that one bit. Maybe Nick is over her, but I don't think Josh has moved on like some on here have presumed. We all handle breakups differently but from personal experiences and those close to me, you can appear to be happy and moving on with your life when just the opposite is true. There appears to still be a lot of emotion and hurt between Josh and Andi right now which screams feelings to me. We can't possibly be in Josh's head to say he's over her. I don't believe it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:04 pm

Laudergirl wrote:I'm glad she did it. I don't think it was too personal and it wasn't like she tweeted it out . She responded with an IG comment  that not everyone will see unless  you go looking for it. It was directed at those fans.

As far as Josh and Nick not caring anymore. I don't believe that one bit. Maybe Nick is over her, but I don't think Josh has moved on like some  on here have presumed. We all handle breakups differently but from personal experiences and those close to me, you can appear to be happy and moving on with your life when just the opposite is true. There appears to still be a lot of emotion and hurt between Josh and Andi right now which screams feelings to me. We can't possibly be in Josh's head to say he's over her. I don't believe it.

I agree, realistically speaking, how would Josh know that Andi deleted the rest of their pics to then the same day go deleting his own Instas of them if he forgot she existed? Obviously he "doesn't care" to the point of checking up on her often enough to know when to play the eye for an eye game with her almost immediately. Oh goodness. The MATURITY of these two burns.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:29 pm

handwave I'm one that presumes that Nick has moved on from MeandI.  He seems completely unconcerned about the pics posted of him sitting near Pookie at a bar in Chicago.  A "non-event", if you will.

I'm also one that presumes that Josh is moving on from MeandI.  He's doing all the things he did prior to his stint on reality tv:  working, charity functions, activities with family and friends, posting positive affirmations of his faith on SM.  Since no one can be in his head, why presume he is faking living his life in this positive fashion?   

I admit I don't follow any of the contestants on SM and only see what is posted here.  However, I have yet to see any expressions of Josh wracked with pain, hurt or feelings screaming out of him.  Quite the opposite.  Maybe - just maybe- what we see is what it is.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:51 pm

Alanna wrote:
Laudergirl wrote:I'm glad she did it. I don't think it was too personal and it wasn't like she tweeted it out . She responded with an IG comment  that not everyone will see unless  you go looking for it. It was directed at those fans.

As far as Josh and Nick not caring anymore. I don't believe that one bit. Maybe Nick is over her, but I don't think Josh has moved on like some  on here have presumed. We all handle breakups differently but from personal experiences and those close to me, you can appear to be happy and moving on with your life when just the opposite is true. There appears to still be a lot of emotion and hurt between Josh and Andi right now which screams feelings to me. We can't possibly be in Josh's head to say he's over her. I don't believe it.

I agree, realistically speaking, how would Josh know that Andi deleted the rest of their pics to then the same day go deleting his own Instas of them if he forgot she existed? Obviously he "doesn't care" to the point of checking up on her often enough to know when to play the eye for an eye game with her almost immediately. Oh goodness. The MATURITY of these two burns.

Alanna, you really "know" (knew) this couple.  You nailed it again.  ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:10 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Alanna, you really "know" (knew) this couple.  You nailed it again.  ;)

Also neither one of them completely deleted all of the pictures, both of them still have some of them together.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:31 pm

I'm glad that Andi posted and addressed the rumors as false; however, I think it was in extremely poor taste for her and her mom to favor posts that said that Nick was classless. I think that Nick and Andi's groups of friends just happened to meet up that night, but if she thought Nick was so classless and beneath her, then she shouldn't have been sitting next to him. She could have chosen to leave the bar once she realized Nick was there or she could have chosen to sit on the opposite side of Christy, away from Nick. It just rubs me the wrong way that she continually tries to put Nick down like she thinks she is better than him. Maybe Nick shouldn't have said what he said at ATFR, but Andi has some responsibility in the evolution of their relationship and how it ended as well. I don't want to turn this into a debate about what should or shouldn't go on in the fantasy suite, but Andi did choose to sleep with Nick. Earlier this week I was watching E! News and Ali Fedotowsky was on and talking about her time as the bachelorette and about the fantasy suite. Ali said she did not sleep with any of the F3 during the overnight dates. If Andi didn't want to deal with any fallout from sleeping with Nick, then she shouldn't have slept with Nick in the fantasy suite. Putting him down now so long after the fact is what is classless, imo.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:34 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I just saw that Andi's mom favorited some tweets in regards to the rumors too. One of them was the one about suing if the story is false and that Nick is so unclassy and another one was essentially about Andi valuing herself and not getting involved with Nick. I just don't think anything romantic is going on.

If there was any truth to the actual story, there would be pictures of it, not just two pictures of them standing or sitting there looking like they're not even really interacting with each other. If they saw Andi dancing on the bar and all over Nick, there would have been pictures - not just an "unnamed source" giving this story.

Eww that family never ceases to amaze me. Andi will never change , the sooner she becomes irrelevant the better. Bring on the new Bacherlotte series. Nick still remains the classy one in this whole debacle.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:54 pm

Sable wrote:I'm glad that Andi posted and addressed the rumors as false; however, I think it was in extremely poor taste for her and her mom to favor posts that said that Nick was classless.  I think that Nick and Andi's groups of friends just happened to meet up that night, but if she thought Nick was so classless and beneath her, then she shouldn't have been sitting next to him.  She could have chosen to leave the bar once she realized Nick was there or she could have chosen to sit on the opposite side of Christy, away from Nick.  It just rubs me the wrong way that she continually tries to put Nick down like she thinks she is better than him.  Maybe Nick shouldn't have said what he said at ATFR, but Andi has some responsibility in the evolution of their relationship and how it ended as well.  I don't want to turn this into a debate about what should or shouldn't go on in the fantasy suite, but Andi did choose to sleep with Nick.  Earlier this week I was watching E! News and Ali Fedotowsky was on and talking about her time as the bachelorette and about the fantasy suite.  Ali said she did not sleep with any of the F3 during the overnight dates.  If Andi didn't want to deal with any fallout from sleeping with Nick, then she shouldn't have slept with Nick in the fantasy suite.  Putting him down now so long after the fact is what is classless, imo.

I guess in all fairness to both of them, it looks like Andi and Christy are sitting at the bar and Nick is standing at the bar. It's possible Nick was elsewhere in the bar with his group of friends and went up to get another drink, hence not sitting at the bar, but standing there and that's when the person was able to snap a couple of pictures. If there was more interacting, there would have been better pictures IMO. Given the two pictures, it's possible that was the situation given it doesn't even look like they're necessarily interacting and maybe Andi and Nick were just cordial to each other knowing they were both there. It's possible to be in the same room with a person that you don't like and I think Andi and her family's favorites show she still doesn't like him.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:59 pm

StacyNor, Sable, and FLchica I agree with what all of you have posted. I really think it is also very immature for Andi and her mother to favor any tweet that is negative about Nick. He has moved on and has said nothing but kind things about Andi. Seems to me the only one that has not moved on is MeAndi. Josh and Nick are clearly happy in their life at this point and are living a normal life. I totally agree with StacyNor the only one out of the three of them that has stayed classy is Nick. JMO.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:06 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Sable wrote:I'm glad that Andi posted and addressed the rumors as false; however, I think it was in extremely poor taste for her and her mom to favor posts that said that Nick was classless.  I think that Nick and Andi's groups of friends just happened to meet up that night, but if she thought Nick was so classless and beneath her, then she shouldn't have been sitting next to him.  She could have chosen to leave the bar once she realized Nick was there or she could have chosen to sit on the opposite side of Christy, away from Nick.  It just rubs me the wrong way that she continually tries to put Nick down like she thinks she is better than him.  Maybe Nick shouldn't have said what he said at ATFR, but Andi has some responsibility in the evolution of their relationship and how it ended as well.  I don't want to turn this into a debate about what should or shouldn't go on in the fantasy suite, but Andi did choose to sleep with Nick.  Earlier this week I was watching E! News and Ali Fedotowsky was on and talking about her time as the bachelorette and about the fantasy suite.  Ali said she did not sleep with any of the F3 during the overnight dates.  If Andi didn't want to deal with any fallout from sleeping with Nick, then she shouldn't have slept with Nick in the fantasy suite.  Putting him down now so long after the fact is what is classless, imo.

I guess in all fairness to both of them, it looks like Andi and Christy are sitting at the bar and Nick is standing at the bar. It's possible Nick was elsewhere in the bar with his group of friends and went up to get another drink, hence not sitting at the bar, but standing there and that's when the person was able to snap a couple of pictures. If there was more interacting, there would have been better pictures IMO. Given the two pictures, it's possible that was the situation given it doesn't even look like they're necessarily interacting and maybe Andi and Nick were just cordial to each other knowing they were both there. It's possible to be in the same room as a person that you don't like and I think Andi and her family's favorites show she still doesn't like him.

I agree with you Ash about Nick walking to the bar to get a drink because one picture clearly shows her back is to him.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis