SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 -  Sam Wood -  (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:20 pm

It's hard to tell but I agree that it's between Snez and Sarah

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 -  Sam Wood -  (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:34 pm

I always heard Sarah's voice ... but then I don't know how Lana sounds ...still, I believe it's Sarah (since it would fit her edit).

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:51 pm

If it is Sarah's voice, then I would think she says she is falling in love with Sam on a FD or later?

I think Sarah may get the SD on the next episode since she is seen with the first rose at the RC (Lana is next with a rose).

If Sarah says "falling in love" at FD or later then she is definitely in the F3 and Heather is not.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:11 pm

Sorry for double post, but this is Sarah talking and I really do think that is Sarah saying "fallen in love with you" in the promo clip.
This makes me think that Sarah makes it to F3 and matches the fact that we see an extra s/cap of her and not of Heather.
So far, the sleuthing for those who are frontrunners, there are more s/caps for Snez, Lana, and now Sarah so thinking these may be F3.
Darn.

Going out on a first date? Sarah has a simple, quick tip that will transform your look! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:13 pm

I'm thinking she makes f3 as well now. I'm guessing Heather gets eliminated at f4.

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:16 pm

^ IA. I think if this show didn't have intruders it would be a different story.
But it hardly seems coincidental that Lana is basically a Heather lookalike and so similar but fresh and new and gets to F3.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:05 pm

in episode 7 Snez had 2 interviews wearing the white tank top, i just noticed that she had 2 necklaces on in one interview which must be post show and just one short necklace in real time interview while talking about kissing and breaking girl code. She looked really happy in the interview wih 2 necklaces while blushing and talking about the kiss. I think this was done post show and I doubt she would be that way of she was dumped.

If anyone can kindly bring the SCs to compare.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:47 am

see2love wrote:in episode 7 Snez had 2 interviews wearing the white tank top, i just noticed that she had 2 necklaces on in one interview which must be post show and just one short necklace in real time interview while talking about kissing and breaking girl code. She looked really happy in the interview wih 2 necklaces while blushing and talking about the kiss. I think this was done post show and I doubt she would be that way of she was dumped.  

If anyone can kindly bring the SCs to compare.

I couldn't see the 2 necklaces in the ITM but the watch she was wearing on the GD was missing in the ITM.

Snez at the Barn Date with the small necklace
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On the couch with Sam at the Barn Date still wearing the watch

During the ITM, I can't see the necklaces but the watch is missing

Just an observation, background for Sam for the Barn Date GD ITM was different from Snez's

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:52 am

I just checked and she did have 2 necklaces in her itm haha. It definitely was done after laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:55 am

ThankMeLater wrote:I just checked and she did have 2 necklaces in her itm haha. It definitely was done after laugh out loud

My eyes may be tired...can you let me know what time stamp on the you tube link below that shows Snez with the 2 necklaces, I can screen capture and bring it over, thanks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:02 am

I have to recheck as well. So in ITMs she is wearing two different necklaces or on the date and her PI vs her ITM the necklace is different?

I would assume the ITM would be filmed after the GD anyway but I don't think it was filmed after the show itself.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:28 am

Here are Heather's and Sarah's ITMs for the Barn Date GD, both wearing different outfits from the barn date with same ITM background which is  different from Snez's background....no clue when these were all filmed, post GD or post filming???

Heather's Barn GD ITM

Sarah's Barn GD ITM

Snez's Barn GD ITM for comparison

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+19
MissB
iamreal2u
natik
happygolucky
lozzatron