SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by colie079 Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Interesting so he is a male model? What other reason for professional photos? Definitely there for the "right" reason.

I can't speak for how he is now, but I did go to high school with him... He's originally from Jacksboro, TX. As far as I know from social media he had these done (probably for the show) back in December by a photogrpaher that is local to our hometown. He was always very nice in school, but I can't speak for the present.

colie079

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:19 pm

Thanks colie! That's great! I put a copy in the No Discussion thread. I will make up individual threads this week sometime, after the current season ends.

He's cute. Slight resemblance to Roberto.

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:32 pm

colie079 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Interesting so he is a male model? What other reason for professional photos? Definitely there for the "right" reason.

I can't speak for how he is now, but I did go to high school with him... He's originally from Jacksboro, TX. As far as I know from social media he had these done (probably for the show) back in December by a photogrpaher that is local to our hometown. He was always very nice in school, but I can't speak for the present.

Isn't he a VP at Capitol One? Let's not forget that Chris S did some modelling and that worked out pretty well. Models need love too! rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by colie079 Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:53 pm

Sprite wrote:
colie079 wrote:

Isn't he a VP at Capitol One? Let's not forget that Chris S did some modelling and that worked out pretty well. Models need love too! rofl

Haha!!!! Yes, he is VP at a Capital One branch, been there 8-9 years I believe.

colie079

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:35 pm

This Kaitlyn v. Britt situation is a perfect example of where RS goes wrong. He posted with CERTAINTY it was Kaitlyn, when all he had to do was say, "it looks like it will be Kaitlyn." You can't tell his "certain - certain proved no doubt" knowledge from his "I'm right because I always think I'm right" knowledge. He is USUALLY right, but he sounds just as confident when he's wrong. And he wonders why anyone can doubt him ... I believe his information, but I also know he can be fooled, when Fleiss really, really REALLY wants to - and as long as Fleiss misleads the guy on one ending in ten, people will always doubt the spoilers.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:49 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:This Kaitlyn v. Britt situation is a perfect example of where RS goes wrong. He posted with CERTAINTY it was Kaitlyn, when all he had to do was say, "it looks like it will be Kaitlyn." You can't tell his "certain - certain proved no doubt" knowledge from his "I'm right because I always think I'm right" knowledge. He is USUALLY right, but he sounds just as confident when he's wrong. And he wonders why anyone can doubt him ... I believe his information, but I also know he can be fooled, when Fleiss really, really REALLY wants to - and as long as Fleiss misleads the guy on one ending in ten, people will always doubt the spoilers.

It's called intermittent reinforcement in psych circles. It results in behaviour that is difficult to extinguish.

http://www.intropsych.com/ch05_conditioning/intermittent_reinforcement.html

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:52 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:This Kaitlyn v. Britt situation is a perfect example of where RS goes wrong. He posted with CERTAINTY it was Kaitlyn, when all he had to do was say, "it looks like it will be Kaitlyn." You can't tell his "certain - certain proved no doubt" knowledge from his "I'm right because I always think I'm right" knowledge. He is USUALLY right, but he sounds just as confident when he's wrong. And he wonders why anyone can doubt him ... I believe his information, but I also know he can be fooled, when Fleiss really, really REALLY wants to - and as long as Fleiss misleads the guy on one ending in ten, people will always doubt the spoilers.

My favorite example of that is when he said it was "100% signed, sealed and delivered Roberto is going to be the next lead" and than later was like "oh, that's just an expression! It doesn't really mean it was a done deal". I do think that he is a BIT more "in-your-face" with it, when he does know for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:40 am

I have a few names of bachelors for the new season. I'm pretty confident about this one.

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/tanner-tolbert/5a/807/6a4

I'll work on a couple more if I get a chance

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:02 pm

....and he's back! Hi Mr W!! Thanks for the info.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:09 pm

Mr Write wrote:I have a few names of bachelors for the new season.  I'm pretty confident about this one.

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/tanner-tolbert/5a/807/6a4

I'll work on a couple more if I get a chance

Yay! Mr. Write! :Woah-hoo: So good to see you posting!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:42 pm

Bridget Whitsitt @BridgetWhitsitt  Mar 4    
Just met the newest Nashville contestant on The Bachelorette at work

Bridget Whitsitt ‏@BridgetWhitsitt  · Mar 4  
@Madisonjaleigh no I met one of the contestants (male)

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 2 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:00 pm

It doesn't take long to get excited about sleuthing for another season when we have awesome sleuthers! Thanks MOT!!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+40
Aunties_Love
Monalisamiami83
pavalygurl
nutty1
stuckinsc
Shilosma
Al
Norcalgal
albean99
KB_Mom
Diana