SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Brill Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:34 pm

There looks to be some nice looking guys. Hope they have personalities to match... Hugesmile

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 11 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:04 pm

Moving this post over:
Star_D
I think this topic belongs to other thread but I don't how to move a discussion. Maybe someone can help me.
This guy left some comments on Whitney's photo posted yesterday.

@drewsef_
7 hours ago
Thanks for the support, y'all. Look for me on the upcoming Bachelorette. Love the hashtag, btw @amandaslanda #ThugLife

@drewsef_
7 hours ago
*were @lilmommamcc12 - No, I was picked up by a casting recruiter at #StateRestaurantChicago in #Chicago. It's a great place if you're ever in the area.

@drewsef_
7 hours ago
*You're. Thank you very much, @lilmommamcc12! I couldn't agree with you more about @kaitlynbristowe and myself - We'd make beautiful children.

But according to his Instagram, he was in Chicago last week. Either he was already eliminated or he is pretending a contestant.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:31 pm

Moved

Thanks bachfangal for sharing.
bachfangal wrote:The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 11 11015532_907766459288225_299461203_n

@drewsef_ Met a nice gal at State tonight, her name is Whitney. #TheBachelor #TeamWhitney

Does anybody know if this guy is on Kaitlyn's season? He follows Whitney on instagram.
Sorry if this is not the right thread for this sad

IG drewsef_

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:39 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:Drew posted the pic of Whitney and himself 3 weeks ago (it could be almost 4 - IG only tracks in weeks, not days). 

If you go to his IG and read the comments on that pic, a female with the same last name commented on how someone wanted to get him on the Bette. 
Could someone copy the comment and bring it here? 
My intepretation is that he may not be.

shelbrowen
Did u tell her that they wanted u to interviews for the Bachlorett?That Bachelor sh*t keeps following u around dude@drewsef_

Nice catch nr!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:44 am

He's been posting IG regularly except between Mar 6 and Mar 14th. If he was on, he might have gone 1st 2nd epi. Same time as Shawn Evans, since Shawn was spotted on St Patricks day. There's a pic of what appears to be St Patricks day parade March 14th in Chicago.

Good stuff everyone! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:11 pm

I think this tweet from a little while back

Sara Stout @SaraElaineStout  ·  Mar 17
I can't believe my little nieces daddy is going to be on this coming season of the bachelorette.. #umm #hopehemakesit #thisiscrazy #inmay

Refers to this guy - Cory Shivar
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/cory-shivar/1a/4ba/185

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:18 pm

^^^
yes

https://www.facebook.com/cory.shivar

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:58 pm

Awesome!!!!!!!!! :claphands :claphands Thank you MrW and nr!!!

Going to make a new thread with pics!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:38 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:RS identified this guy as Ryan Blackwell, but Mindless points out that it is Ryan Beckett and RS is mixed up.  I agree.   giggling

RealitySteve
‏@RealitySteve   Ryan Blackwell...

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 11 CDEv-uzUEAED9aq

Maybe Ryan Blackwell is another guy we don't have?

Linkedin

Ryan Blackwell
Marketing Representative, Midstream at Apache Corporation
Houston, TexasOil & Energy
Previous
Apache Corporation, Keller Williams, Safeway
Education
Arizona State University

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 11 1537c80

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:05 pm

Are we just missing 1 guy now?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:25 am

I think so california90

Who do we have and RS doesnt?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:33 am

The forum sleuthed Eric Casias and RS has not released his name yet.  So we have all but one guy who apparently left the first night like Eric.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+40
Aunties_Love
Monalisamiami83
pavalygurl
nutty1
stuckinsc
Shilosma
Al
Norcalgal
albean99
KB_Mom
Diana