SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:11 pm

I've been ready to move on for about 2 weeks now!

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:15 pm

momoftrips wrote:I've been ready to move on for about 2 weeks now!

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 3806527698

RS said he has ten guys he's going to list. It will be interesting to see what you (and others) find out before RS!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:36 pm

Bring on the hot men! laugh out loud I'm already liking what I see so far Smiley

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:01 pm

Sprite wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:This Kaitlyn v. Britt situation is a perfect example of where RS goes wrong. He posted with CERTAINTY it was Kaitlyn, when all he had to do was say, "it looks like it will be Kaitlyn." You can't tell his "certain - certain proved no doubt" knowledge from his "I'm right because I always think I'm right" knowledge. He is USUALLY right, but he sounds just as confident when he's wrong. And he wonders why anyone can doubt him ... I believe his information, but I also know he can be fooled, when Fleiss really, really REALLY wants to - and as long as Fleiss misleads the guy on one ending in ten, people will always doubt the spoilers.

It's called intermittent reinforcement in psych circles. It results in behaviour that is difficult to extinguish.

http://www.intropsych.com/ch05_conditioning/intermittent_reinforcement.html

spitcoffee
Perfection, Sprite!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:06 pm

RS has some of guys up for this season if anyone wants to bring them over. Nikki Ferrell's ex-boyfriend is one of them. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:35 pm

bluwavz wrote:RS has some of guys up for this season if anyone wants to bring them over. Nikki Ferrell's ex-boyfriend is one of them. laugh out loud  

I just saw he's cute.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:39 pm

Didn't like any of the guys to be honest. Tanner is ok, the other ones are either ugly or not interesting. sad
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:56 pm

Well a few of these guys seem accomplished so that's good. And he have our first bachelor connection with Nikki's ex being cast.

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:00 pm

Not interesting?! **Edited**  The two women leads are the ones who aren't interesting!

I wonder what the heck they will talk about?  Seems like not many of them will have much in common with either of them.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:19 pm

Pierz wrote:Didn't like any of the guys to be honest. Tanner is ok, the other ones are either ugly or not interesting. sad

I kind of agree with you.. most are kind of meh for now. Interesting about Nikki's ex boyfriend though.. haha.

Idk if I'm not even interested in the guys....i guess they can choose whoever as the 'ette.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:59 pm

Nikki's ex is very cute. Although he has gone to the media twice when she was on the show AKA he likes the attention
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:52 am

sbolduc wrote:Nikki's ex is very cute. Although he has gone to the media twice when she was on the show AKA he likes the attention

Yep, remember that.  Red flag!

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+40
Aunties_Love
Monalisamiami83
pavalygurl
nutty1
stuckinsc
Shilosma
Al
Norcalgal
albean99
KB_Mom
Diana