SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Hopefully Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:55 am

K I went back aginnn. The convo. With Mamma Soules and Becca was not about C . Mamma Soules was asking B about what went rong with her Ex (Dez) this time I was on my IPad and had head phones in. That's what they were talking about. It wasn't her saying she wasn't in love with C. laugh out loud make sure I was thinking what herd. I even asked my husband and don't even watch the show. laugh out loud and he even said the same thing. She was asking about her past. IMO. Then Mamma souls starts to see why she has been so guarded about her feelings towards C.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by alwaysvictoria Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:57 am

Diana wrote:
concerned36 wrote:I don't want Becca with any of the Bachelor guys! Or at least any of the ones that show up at Bachelor functions. I can't see her with Brooks at all. And I like Brooks. I just don't see it. idk I want her to find her own guy. She's been in San Diego for almost 7 years, what's the problem I wonder? GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 40 2498057887
Me either. But her and Josh could be cute. giggling

Diana I agree she and Josh woukd be cute. Her brother-in-law who played Pro football shoukd be able to make that intoduction. clapping!

alwaysvictoria

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:58 am

Hopefully wrote:K I went back aginnn. The convo. With Mamma Soules and Becca was not about C . Mamma Soules was asking B about what went rong with her Ex (Dez) this time I was on my IPad and had head phones in. That's what they were talking about. It wasn't her saying she wasn't in love with C. laugh out loud make sure I was thinking what herd. I even asked my husband and don't even watch the show. laugh out loud and he even said the same thing. She was asking about her past. IMO. Then Mamma souls starts to see why she has been so guarded about her feelings towards C.

It was Frankenbiten.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:59 am

atem wrote:
concerned36 wrote:
atem wrote:

She doesn't seem to date much?  

Maybe now the guys will come banging down her door!  All these folks are telling her they want to fix her up with some eligible guy they know! thumbsup

Maybe.  She needs to date to find someone.  LOL

You would think San Diego, though! A young person's paradise for dating, I would think? And she seems to go out a lot with the gals.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:00 am

concerned36 wrote:
atem wrote:
concerned36 wrote:

Maybe now the guys will come banging down her door!  All these folks are telling her they want to fix her up with some eligible guy they know! thumbsup

You would think San Diego, though!  A young person's paradise for dating, I would think?  And she seems to go out a lot with the gals.

A lot of guys her age aren't looking for anything serious. Just a series of hook ups.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:02 am

atem wrote:
Hopefully wrote:K I went back aginnn. The convo. With Mamma Soules and Becca was not about C . Mamma Soules was asking B about what went rong with her Ex (Dez) this time I was on my IPad and had head phones in. That's what they were talking about. It wasn't her saying she wasn't in love with C. laugh out loud make sure I was thinking what herd. I even asked my husband and don't even watch the show. laugh out loud and he even said the same thing. She was asking about her past. IMO. Then Mamma souls starts to see why she has been so guarded about her feelings towards C.

It was Frankenbiten.

IDK...I still think she was talking about Chris. We'll see next Monday...if they show it.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by grammady Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:03 am

atem wrote:
concerned36 wrote:
atem wrote:

You would think San Diego, though!  A young person's paradise for dating, I would think?  And she seems to go out a lot with the gals.

A lot of guys her age aren't looking for anything serious.  Just a series of hook ups.

Exactly, they want what she won't give them.
grammady
grammady

Female Posts : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:04 am

I dont know who her ex was. But thank you for clearing the name for me. ;) but the convo was still about her ex-boyfriend. I jus wish I could pin point the time on. But I every time I watch I have to go all the WTA agin. Ugggg

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:04 am

Rolly wrote:
atem wrote:

It was Frankenbiten.

IDK...I still think she was talking about Chris. We'll see next Monday...if they show it.

I do too, but it came off as Frankenbitten and didn't tell me much.

Heck, even that 2nd conversation was just Chris S coming off as selfish, as usual.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:07 am

lurker11 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
sfrank wrote:

Stuck, the reason I have pretty much resigned myself to a Becca F2 is because of the GMA clip this am of her telling his mom she was not in love with him yet. That combined with US Weekly sealed it from me personally. I know US weekly is a rag but in recent years their stories about the F2/F1 have been spot on save for a few minor details. The article states unequivocally that one wasn't ready to be Mrs. Soules so he didn't chooser her.

where is the GMA clip?

https://gma.yahoo.com/video/controversial-bachelor-episode-ensures-nothing-125002874.html {the second half, first half is WTA}

At the MTP, she says she is not in love with him.This doesn't make any sense to me. There was on or 2 voice over where she said she was in love with Chris. She did fall in love with him. There is something they are not showing us. Why in the world would they put that in?
Now, I am convinced she is F1. I don't know how that happen, but she is F1, I am sure of it.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:10 am

But she's talking in the present tense, no?  "I'm crazy about him but I'm not a point where i'm in love with him".
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by kfreebie Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:12 am

stuckinsc wrote:
concerned36 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

First love your avi!

Here is the thing, who knows if momma Soules doesn't inspires her that she really does love him and doesn't want to say goodbye. Who knows? Becca is good either way and if she isn't F1, she would look gorgeous with Brooks, Nick, or even my secret drool idol JJ. Just saying. Hugesmile

But the brother-in-law says that Chris is split 50/50, he's in love with both women. "and I think that's highly unfortunate" he says.

It may be a MF Frankinbite or even if it is real it does effect if Becca is all in for him as the U.S. weekly report claims. Or am I misunderstanding? So many posts today and so many convinced either way, me I have no idea. Just posting what I would like to see with whoever Chris doesn't choose. I have a different idea for Whitney in her thread. giggling

I have to agree with the possibility of a Frankinbite. In the context we are lead to believe that it is 50/50 which girl he is supposed to choose, but you'll notice we don't get a full clip of the brother-in-law saying the whole sentence, and for all we know it could be "50/50" whether to propose to his F1 vs ask to date, or "50/50" on whether or not to send F2 home before the rose ceremony.

Same thing with the "I know how I feel when I'm with Becca" line, it really seems as though he continues that sentence and the second half of it could change the meaning to mean so many very different things.

If you go back and watch the preview for the FS dates, all of Chris' lines about having doubts are very similar. Anything that is a VO and not directly seeing Chris speak in clothing we can identify as being during this time, I think you have to consider is being manipulated from previous parts of show to make this decision seem much much harder. Remember the pregnancy test we never saw, or the teaser before a commercial break during the FS episode where they made it look like Chris came back without Becca? TPTB get paid the big bucks for a reason!

kfreebie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass
Beeleever
karlea
KB_Mom