SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:23 am

stuckinsc wrote:
sfrank wrote:
SliverofHope wrote:I'm still holding out that Becca is F1.

IMO, most people are just going with the theory that Chris's family does the obvious and talks him into Whitney as F1 because of the spoiler that his family heavily influences his decision.  What's to say that his family didn't influence him to follow his heart, be patient, and go with his gut and pick Becca as his F1?  I don't think his family wants him married and having kids so bad that they talk him into marrying someone he's not truly in love with.

Yeeahhhh?! Maybe. But the US weekly says he picks the one that was more into him so...

First love your avi!

Here is the thing, who knows if momma Soules doesn't inspires her that she really does love him and doesn't want to say goodbye. Who knows? Becca is good either way and if she isn't F1, she would look gorgeous with Brooks, Nick, or even my secret drool idol JJ. Just saying. Hugesmile

But the brother-in-law says that Chris is split 50/50, he's in love with both women. "and I think that's highly unfortunate" he says. (I'm responding to SliverofHope, and I have a sliver of hope, too! but...)

Last edited by concerned36 on Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:24 am

Glad to add you all to my maybe fantasy list. Any of those three guys would make really gorgeous kids with Becca. Brooks and Nick are both from big families and both Mormon Brooks and Catholic Nick should appreciate or at least understand the virginity thing.

See, I am determined to have happy Becca either way. :yes: Hugesmile
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:28 am

concerned36 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
sfrank wrote:

Yeeahhhh?! Maybe. But the US weekly says he picks the one that was more into him so...

First love your avi!

Here is the thing, who knows if momma Soules doesn't inspires her that she really does love him and doesn't want to say goodbye. Who knows? Becca is good either way and if she isn't F1, she would look gorgeous with Brooks, Nick, or even my secret drool idol JJ. Just saying. Hugesmile

But the brother-in-law says that Chris is split 50/50, he's in love with both women. "and I think that's highly unfortunate" he says.

It may be a MF Frankinbite or even if it is real it does effect if Becca is all in for him as the U.S. weekly report claims. Or am I misunderstanding? So many posts today and so many convinced either way, me I have no idea. Just posting what I would like to see with whoever Chris doesn't choose. I have a different idea for Whitney in her thread. giggling
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:28 am

I don't want Becca with any of the Bachelor guys! Or at least any of the ones that show up at Bachelor functions. I can't see her with Brooks at all. And I like Brooks. I just don't see it. idk I want her to find her own guy. She's been in San Diego for almost 7 years, what's the problem I wonder? GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 39 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:38 am

stuckinsc wrote:
concerned36 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

First love your avi!

But the brother-in-law says that Chris is split 50/50, he's in love with both women. "and I think that's highly unfortunate" he says.

It may be a MF Frankinbite or even if it is real it does effect if Becca is all in for him as the U.S. weekly report claims. Or am I misunderstanding? So many posts today and so many convinced either way, me I have no idea. Just posting what I would like to see with whoever Chris doesn't choose. I have a different idea for Whitney in her thread. giggling

Stuck, the reason I have pretty much resigned myself to a Becca F2 is because of the GMA clip this am of her telling his mom she was not in love with him yet. That combined with US Weekly sealed it from me personally. I know US weekly is a rag but in recent years their stories about the F2/F1 have been spot on save for a few minor details. The article states unequivocally that one wasn't ready to be Mrs. Soules so he didn't chooser her.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:43 am

sfrank wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
concerned36 wrote:

Stuck, the reason I have pretty much resigned myself to a Becca F2 is because of the GMA clip this am of her telling his mom she was not in love with him yet. That combined with US Weekly sealed it from me personally. I know US weekly is a rag but in recent years their stories about the F2/F1 have been spot on save for a few minor details. The article states unequivocally that one wasn't ready to be Mrs. Soules so he didn't chooser her.

where is the GMA clip?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:44 am

Maggenzm wrote:
sfrank wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

where is the GMA clip?

https://gma.yahoo.com/video/controversial-bachelor-episode-ensures-nothing-125002874.html {the second half, first half is WTA}
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:48 am

sfrank wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
concerned36 wrote:

I agree with sfranks. Even before the GMA clip this morning, I was turning towards Whitney being F1. I also add to all the mags and videos the fact of Becca's personality and desire to take things slow. She is being rushed too much to make a decision. I can't see her making a split decision on such an impt decision, something she takes very seriously as she told Chris at FS date dinner. Whitney has a lot of qualities that Chris is looking for. He admires a woman who has a successful career (this was not even discussed with Becca), his friends approved of her, he has a lot of fun with her, and she wants to start a family right away, she's ready to move! GMA video tipped the scales for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:48 am

concerned36 wrote:I don't want Becca with any of the Bachelor guys! Or at least any of the ones that show up at Bachelor functions. I can't see her with Brooks at all. And I like Brooks. I just don't see it. idk I want her to find her own guy. She's been in San Diego for almost 7 years, what's the problem I wonder? GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 39 2498057887

She doesn't seem to date much?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:52 am

atem wrote:
concerned36 wrote:I don't want Becca with any of the Bachelor guys! Or at least any of the ones that show up at Bachelor functions. I can't see her with Brooks at all. And I like Brooks. I just don't see it. idk I want her to find her own guy. She's been in San Diego for almost 7 years, what's the problem I wonder? GoBigorGoHome - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5 - Page 39 2498057887

Maybe now the guys will come banging down her door! All these folks are telling her they want to fix her up with some eligible guy they know! thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:53 am

Me either. But her and Josh could be cute. giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:54 am

concerned36 wrote:
atem wrote:

Maybe now the guys will come banging down her door!  All these folks are telling her they want to fix her up with some eligible guy they know! thumbsup

Maybe. She needs to date to find someone. LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #5

+64
catherine1
nikikass
Beeleever
karlea
KB_Mom